Author Topic: ORACLE OF THE SEA  (Read 52607 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: ORACLE OF THE SEA
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2017, 02:13:35 AM »
She may be good in the hear and now but this woman fed me a fairy tale in 2012/2013. It sucks because she sounded so convincing but not one of her predictions manifested. I stopped calling.

I had the same experience with her earlier this year.

Offline Need to know

« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2017, 05:06:24 AM »
She may be good in the hear and now but this woman fed me a fairy tale in 2012/2013. It sucks because she sounded so convincing but not one of her predictions manifested. I stopped calling.
Im sorry to hear that. Shes been accurate with me from the get go. Her predictions have definitely manifested for me and just waiting on one more. Ill let you know how it goes. Ive been reading with her since dec 2015.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2017, 07:11:05 PM »

I had the same experience with her earlier this year.

She does sound convincing, doesn't she?  But she's was so wrong for me, it was comical.

Some of these psychics just know how to talk a good game. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2017, 07:12:39 PM »
she was one of the one's that disappointed me the most last year, because I REALLY believed what she was telling me. 

sodapopcharm

« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2017, 03:58:16 AM »
I tried her last month and she was correct on a prediction for September. It happened yesterday 😀

Offline Member5

« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2017, 04:24:39 PM »
I had a reading with her a couple weeks ago she mentioned POI making a major move forwards, and then shocking me with a confession of feelings. It happened last night! After no communication for over a week. Waiting for the rest of her predictions to manifest, she did warn me it would be a bit of a roller coaster but to remember this night as confirmation it would all unfold, so waiting to see what happens next.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2017, 01:06:23 AM »
I had a reading with her a couple weeks ago she mentioned POI making a major move forwards, and then shocking me with a confession of feelings. It happened last night! After no communication for over a week. Waiting for the rest of her predictions to manifest, she did warn me it would be a bit of a roller coaster but to remember this night as confirmation it would all unfold, so waiting to see what happens next.
this is great! please update on the other predictions :)

Offline Member5

« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2017, 06:01:08 PM »
this is great! please update on the other predictions :)

I will!!! Her outcome is for the end of the year and it looks like its going to happen after last night! I am just nervous about the ups and downs she warned me about, although when I got the reading from her he and I were in communication then we went a week without it, but I indirectly found out why from a mutual friend today. Just hoping her prediction that things stabilize in October is true because now that the feelings talk happened he is quiet again.

Offline Member5

« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2017, 04:48:02 PM »
Another prediction confirmed! She told me something about POI having an issue that was confusing him and last night on the phone he confirmed it for me. Brought it up all on his own I was on the other side with my mouth hanging open. So far everything is happening exactly as she told me during the reading including a possible delay in things. I don't want to give away too much but anyone can PM me for more details.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2017, 04:50:30 PM »
Another prediction confirmed! She told me something about POI having an issue that was confusing him and last night on the phone he confirmed it for me. Brought it up all on his own I was on the other side with my mouth hanging open. So far everything is happening exactly as she told me during the reading including a possible delay in things. I don't want to give away too much but anyone can PM me for more details.
😊😊 Great to read predictions coming to pass from this reader

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2017, 08:54:33 PM »
that good. Read with her a long time ago was wrong nothing come to pass.

Offline Member5

« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2017, 04:39:07 PM »
She got contact predictions correct too! I have such a hard time finding readers who are consistently good for me, I am blown away at all of the predictions that have been so spot on now!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2017, 04:46:57 PM »
she got a bunch of contact predictions right for me, as well.  But outcome was totally wrong.  She also back peddled on something, which pissed me off!  I don't recommend her.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2017, 01:46:29 PM »
Ok... read with her yesterday. She wasn't bad when reading the present actually. She also made some bold predictions for nov/dec. We'll see.
Her assessment of my current situation was spot on... let's see how she is with a contact date after the argument my bf and I had.

Offline Need to know

« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2017, 04:08:27 AM »
She also got something else right that I was kinda sure about and wanted to see if she would pick up on it and she totally did without me mentioning anything. I still trust in her alot and just waiting for some other predictions to pass but so far Im impressed.

anything