Author Topic: ORACLE OF THE SEA  (Read 52104 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: ORACLE OF THE SEA
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2017, 04:29:10 PM »
I thought this was funny. The positive feedback mentions the exact same things the negative feedback mentions as if to negate it.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2017, 04:30:22 PM »
I thought this was funny. The positive feedback mentions the exact same things the negative feedback mentions as if to negate it.
yes exactly!  about the numerology

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2017, 04:58:19 PM »
Yes and for some reason when they said "microscopic" details, I was like really???
    "microscopic" b.s. if ever I did see it.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2017, 05:00:54 PM »
are we for sure they are able to remove their bad feedback?

I saw it happen twice unfortunately....last year.

to be fair, one said simply "fraud" which I guess was considered insulting so I don't blame her for trying to have that one removed.  but the other one I saw said something along the lines of they didn't feel she had any real psychic ability and was an honest feedback and that once disappeared too...
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 05:04:12 PM by bluebelle »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2017, 12:27:42 AM »
Oracle by the sea is totally fake and scripted.

sadly I kind of agree.  I won't say totally fake but fairy tale.  Last year, she would keep pushing timelines out and say the "let it flow like a warm summer breeze" stuff.  And, when I asked her about the third party that was in the picture still, she said they were completely done.  and I found out otherwise...so I asked her again.  She flip flopped and said "well they are having problems".  WTF?

so yea, she's a big no go for me. Plus she has all her bad FB removed on Keen, but most of them do so.

I thought she was a really nice lady, and put a lot of faith in her readings for almost all of last year and nothing came true.

Agree. I spoke to her a year ago and absolutely nothing she said ever happened. I also had faith in her abilities. And now that we know she removes bad fb, this shows how unethical she is.

Ugh I know....it's such a bummer to realize that.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2017, 06:48:57 AM »
Has anyone read with oracle of the sea lately or have updates?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2017, 10:18:05 AM »
I read with her at the beginning of this month and she said something would happen after the 21st going into Leo season and she was right it did. It happen yesterday the 27th. So I would say she was correct.

Offline NancyJones

« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2017, 02:03:00 AM »
She is on the Keen bashers list! She has a couple of accounts according to that list and somewhere else online it said she is also Persian Medium

Offline Christy

« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2017, 04:19:56 AM »
Nancy Jones, where are you getting this information from? Are you just making this up? I find it odd that you have gone on all the threads just bashing dalphina and Persian Medium. You only seem to praise Bella Love and even know her intimate details and snap account. Sounds like you are Bella Love? How do you know such detailed info about keen, their glitches and who is on their basher's list? I already assume you're going to write that your "best friend's mom" is a keen advisor.....but sounds to me like you're just a sore loser. Anyone with half a brain can see this and it's unfortunate because people are on this forum to learn about accurate advisors and not hear about advisor's bashing others. Tsk Tsk.  I see a TROLL from a mile away.....people do not feed the TROLL.

Offline NancyJones

« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2017, 06:41:43 AM »
It's called google. I googled keen Psychic reviews and the bashers list came up, there's a thread on it. Knock it off, I came here for the same reason everyone else did, to find out who good readers are. I mentioned an entire list of who is was right and wrong for me. On keen I call Draven and DELPHINA the most actually. And I found Bella years ago through Instagram before she joined keen so I added her on snap when it came up she had an account. I read privately with her not on keen. Go use google you can see the same info I found. I've read this forum for years if I was Bella don't you think I would've come on here tooting my own horn when she joined keen to get clients? Stop being mad bc I didn't like your fave and shared some information. You're the troll. Quit following me around it's obvious you're dalphina.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2017, 11:53:59 AM »
Well all I know is she's also on keen as Oracle of Giza or something

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2017, 11:56:37 AM »
I thought I was the only one to notice this but she also goes as Oracle of Giza..She's sweet accurate on what's happening

Offline Need to know

« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2017, 05:55:23 AM »
She is absolutely wonderful. Unfortunately I failed to follow her advice and paid the price whch she warned me about. She told me my ex was seeing someone and it took  me a while to discover it bc he wasnt posting anything abt it for a while. She told me he would eventually block her on social media which he finally did. Timing is iffy but overall what she says happens. She says he will be back probably within a month or so. I trust her. She is so sweet and generous. I def feel she is psychic honest and accurate you just need to be patient and not worry abt timelines too much bc they really can be the hardest thing to pinpoint. If you are interested in finding out timing on certain things look into destiny cards on amazon by robert camp. It is the most accurate system. But it takes practice and he also teaches courses on his site 7 thunders.com

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2017, 01:28:55 AM »
She may be good in the hear and now but this woman fed me a fairy tale in 2012/2013. It sucks because she sounded so convincing but not one of her predictions manifested. I stopped calling.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2017, 02:04:32 AM »
This lady. Oh boy. She fed me some BS and nothing ever transpired...
She not real

anything