Author Topic: Supernatural Interventions  (Read 5460 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Supernatural Interventions
« on: October 08, 2017, 08:09:58 PM »
Does anyone have any experience with her? I'm a little confused. I'll ask her a question and half way through she'll ask my name and the other persons name again. She'll do this repeatedly throughout the reading (I'm sorry, what's your name again?) and I get a little confused by what she sees because she'll say one thing and when it doesn't make sense and you ask to clarify, then it's even more confusing lol one prediction for yesterday didn't happen and things actually appear to be complete opposite of what she said.

Offline HornetKick

Re: Supernatural Interventions
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 08:31:35 PM »
Sounds like a refund or a huge memory issue.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 11:07:58 PM »
I read with her once on a guy who had just bailed on me for someone else and she was SOOOO off. Talking marriage and other nonsense. I have a trouble being rude and hanging up on readers but I hung up on this one.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 03:42:59 AM »
I remember reading with her, we got disconnected i called right back there was no one in line. She said she did'nt remember me (lol) it wasn't even 2mins after our first call & she changed the whole reading.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 05:50:51 PM »
There is another thread about her without the s on the end, but this thread seemed more in line with my reading.

First of all, she was awwwwwful.
Secondly, she asked if the reading was for me and when I said yes, shuffled the cards and started talking about a recent breakup. She stopped midway through and asked if everything made sense. I told her it did, but I wasn't in any recent breakup and I told her she must be reading for someone else. She then asked if I sold houses and I told her no, then I asked if that came up in the cards. She said oh no it didn't. So I wonder why she asked me that then. She then talked about a partnership with a guy and asked me about that and I said, No I'm not in any partnership, then I asked is that what the cards show and she says no. I'm real confused now because why does she ask questions that apparently don't show up?

I then tell her I'm calling about career and she said she didn't know that. Well why didn't she ask why I was calling instead of just reading what the cards say. I actually recorded the call and it was just over the top wrong. I barely knew what she was talking about and I called Keen Customer Service and got my money back. She was nice though and I felt she tried very hard, but when the caller tells the reader they are wrong, why do they insist upon reading about the same stuff that is wrong.

I only read with her due to recommendations on this forum. She bad.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2019, 11:08:16 PM »
I just read with her and don't know what to think. She was quick, and some of what she said resonated, but I'm not sure. Any updates?

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2019, 01:55:16 PM »
I read with her about a month ago and it was awwwffuuuuul. She only told me things based on what I was saying, and that I should pray to God to ask for forgiveness and remove the anger from my poi. And tbh guys, honestly my poi and I did get into a disagreement, but by no means was it anything crazy like about cheating or anything dramatic. It literally was a misunderstanding, and I said that to her, and that this is a fight he is picking, so he can apologize or come forward first (and he has btw). Anyway, she just fed off what I said and said that we were supposed to get married and now we won't because of me LOL.

Then she sent me 5 free minutes right after our call ended saying PLEASE LEAVE ME A 5 STAR REVIEW. I hate that shit.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2023, 11:48:01 AM »
Said I'd here from poi by 5th Friday from the day I had my reading... noting happened.

Offline JessicaDuBois

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2023, 12:59:38 PM »
Anyway, she just fed off what I said and said that we were supposed to get married and now we won't because of me LOL.

Then she sent me 5 free minutes right after our call ended saying PLEASE LEAVE ME A 5 STAR REVIEW. I hate that shit.

WTH???  What sort of reading is this?  Talk about spewing hateful info.