Author Topic: Dalya  (Read 4330 times)

Offline lotusflower

Dalya
« on: March 10, 2013, 02:32:07 AM »
Every so often I search on keen.  I came acrossed her on Keen.  I've never read with her.  She has some really good reviews with some that didn't connect as well.  Has anyone read with her?  http://www.keen.com/Dalya

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: Dalya
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 06:23:53 AM »
i read with her years ago. she was incredibly wrong. i asked her about someone, and didn't give her any info on the situation. in other words when she answered i just said like - "what can you tell me about [person]"? and she was like - oh, i think you guys are doing really good together, will last for a while, etc. we had been broken up for months. i hadn't even been speaking with him. i ended up ending the call because she was so off.

jen80

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 06:47:54 AM »
i read with her years ago. she was incredibly wrong. i asked her about someone, and didn't give her any info on the situation. in other words when she answered i just said like - "what can you tell me about [person]"? and she was like - oh, i think you guys are doing really good together, will last for a while, etc. we had been broken up for months. i hadn't even been speaking with him. i ended up ending the call because she was so off.
yep. When you don't give them a little summary they get confused. These readers are very smart and so with a little summary they can guess.

In one feedback I saw someone wrote that the two people that she asked about were dead but this reader didn't even know.

I have had a reader ask me when was the last time I spoke with someone. My goodness are you not the psychic?, shouldn't you know?, what am I paying you for?. Anyway they ask that so that they can make an educated guess. If someone called you last week there is a higher chance of the person calling you again in the next 3mths. Most will give a timeline of 2 weeks and up to cover bases.

Don't even get me started with the birthday bs. There is a good possibilty that someone you had a relationship with may contact you on your birthday.

Then everyone seems to be going on some sort of trip.

No! jen calm down no venting today. Take a deep breath and breathe......

Offline Zee

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 06:47:58 PM »
Don't even get me started with the birthday bs. There is a good possibilty that someone you had a relationship with may contact you on your birthday.

Then everyone seems to be going on some sort of trip.

No! jen calm down no venting today. Take a deep breath and breathe......

This was too funny.  I haven't gotten the birthday speech at all although I've gotten you are going to travel soon. Yeah, well who doesn't?

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 12:05:48 AM »
I think the keen reviews make it hard to really find a true psychic.  But good to know that she is not good.

anything