Author Topic: Favorites on Psychic Access??  (Read 5078 times)

Offline Awesomeness

Favorites on Psychic Access??
« on: March 06, 2013, 09:36:58 PM »
Who do you like and why? How do they line up against favorites from other sites?

Offline Mattsmom

Re: Favorites on Psychic Access??
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 01:18:06 PM »
I have not officially read with anyone on PA but I did notice 'Cosmic Coach' was there.  His real name is James Masters and I read with him on KEEN, but he's only on Bitwine now (under his real name).  Really good.

Offline Newlife

Psychic Access/ Issadora
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 08:40:24 PM »
Has anyone read with issadora on psychic access? i recently spoke to her and was very please, she seems like a real one

Offline nancy

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 09:08:02 PM »
I have 2 reading with her. The first reading really positive But the second reading everything opposite from the first reading. I won't read with her again since she not consistent.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 08:41:19 PM »
I have not officially read with anyone on PA but I did notice 'Cosmic Coach' was there.  His real name is James Masters and I read with him on KEEN, but he's only on Bitwine now (under his real name).  Really good.

What is he under on bitwine?  I searched James Masters and nothing came up.

Offline Caroline

Re: Psychic Access/ Issadora
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 08:47:16 PM »
Has anyone read with issadora on psychic access? i recently spoke to her and was very please, she seems like a real one
I read with her, but honestly she seemed very fairy taleish and when I asked for a relay she e-mailed me asking me to remind her what we spoke about. 
I like Jessica.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2021, 07:45:10 PM »

What is he under on bitwine?  I searched James Masters and nothing came up.

https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/290931-jamesm

At this time I wouldn't recommend him anymore though.

Update - I have read with Shani now for the past 2 1/2 years.  She's really good - and she can eye into medical intuitive issues without formally crossing the line into diagnostics.

My mom passed two years ago, and Shani was able to identify a "kink" by her kidney - advised I should tell her to drink plenty of fluids.  Unfortunately, she didn't heed that advice, and got admitted to hospice the following week.  The doctors identified the kink on CT scan.

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2023, 08:40:21 PM »
I feel cosmic coach knows his stuff, but sometimes too vague by using long sentences and all these spiritual stuff, blah blah blah. Shani is good with present and current feelings/thoughts. Future predictions... not so much...

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2023, 03:21:16 AM »
I feel cosmic coach knows his stuff, but sometimes too vague by using long sentences and all these spiritual stuff, blah blah blah. Shani is good with present and current feelings/thoughts. Future predictions... not so much...

Yeah, I stopped reading with Shani about a year ago.  I noticed she was becoming more dogmatic and less flexible and giving out predictions that were almost like a temptation - aka, "here....you can just stop doing the work now" rather than continuing to encourage me as she had been.

Agree with what's said about Cosmic Coach.  Make it real for your callers, dude!

anything