Author Topic: Allanah on Psychic Access  (Read 3930 times)

Offline Awesomeness

Allanah on Psychic Access
« on: March 06, 2013, 04:07:23 PM »
Has anyone read w her?

Offline Hannah3

Re: Allanah on Psychic Access
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 05:08:48 PM »
No I have not, Is she good?

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 09:35:43 PM »
I don't know yet...lol. :)

Offline tammyp

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 01:16:49 AM »
Hi.  I read with her back in December.  She was ok.  I think i only gave her my name and his name.  Got right that it is back and forth, bad past with his wife so he backs off first so as not to get hurt.  Gave a prediction of 3 to 6 months to get things settled in his head.  Also saw a number 8, so you know how that goes, 8 days, weeks, months, years, millenniums...

she was nice to talk to but I didnt think anything special.  I didnt really like any of the ones I talked to on this site.

Just my opinion.  ;D

fiercefoxie

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 12:12:12 AM »
I'm new on the site.  Hi!

I spoke with her back in February 2013 which was about a week after my ex and I got into a fight and went no contact.  She picked up there was an argument and that he would apologize within 10 days (didn't happen.)  She also saw that our relationship would improve at about 5-6 months from then.  He did contact me about 8 weeks later but he didn't apologize.

She was very hard to understand, not just because of her accent but because she speaks very fast.

Offline FJohnson

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2013, 01:35:57 PM »
I've read with her (amongst others on the same site: Raymond, Shani, Heartlight and Mystic Shelley) and I had a pretty good experience with her - she's friendly and answers questions quickly.  I went to her regarding the relationship I was in at the time - and she gave me what she felt would be the outcome.  I wasn't happy about what I was told, but she was right.  The relationship ended in more or less the time frame she predicted and for the same reason she said it would.  She gave me advice on how to turn it around but I pushed it to the back of my mind. I've spoken to her again after that and her guidance was spot on (she seems to do well with picking up the present situation and personalities etc). She does talk really fast, but if I ask her to slow down, she does.  I usually call with between 4 and 6 minutes, so I guess she talks fast to save time.  I've had other readers talk in circles for up to five minutes before I could get a clear answer out of them, so I'm grateful for those readers that respect my minutes. I can't complain about her accent - it's not as strong as some others I've spoken to. 

Offline Sasha30

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 01:30:32 PM »
Hi, how was you're reading with mistic Shelley? Has anything panned out?

Offline Sasha30

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2019, 08:34:08 AM »
Anything?