Author Topic: Prediction versus Reading  (Read 2207 times)

Offline jas

Prediction versus Reading
« on: April 01, 2018, 12:44:42 PM »
I was just reading an article and I found this paragraph to be very enlightening:

PRO TIP: Do not mistake predictions with "readings". The reality is the less enlighted a person is, the easier it is to predict their journey because they are simply travelling in circular motions, not growing, and co-creating their journey in conjunction with the Universe. Predictive energy comes from the 4th Dimension, or the astral plane. Spiritual Truth, insight, and Divine understanding  (the root cause of the subconsious obstacles you're dealing with) come from the 5th. Sometimes the 6th. These dimensions and beyond is where the infinte realm of probabilities dwell.

The work isn’t always a “feel-good” experience, but the results will leave you with more control, more energy, and more freedom to live life on YOUR terms. Others you attract will match THAT free and liberated version of you, instead of the murky, denial, frenetic one that may be what you’re sending out now.

Offline HornetKick

Re: Prediction versus Reading
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 05:02:07 PM »
Could you provide the link to where you got this?

It sounds like an explanation as to why some are easier to read than others.

Offline njlady

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 05:39:47 PM »
I always say I'm not looking for predictions.  I feel like very few people here "get" that.  I prefer guidance.

I got an outcome prediction a week or two ago and my panties have been in a total twist about it though, lol.

Offline whit777

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 07:14:43 PM »
I always say I'm not looking for predictions.  I feel like very few people here "get" that.  I prefer guidance.

I got an outcome prediction a week or two ago and my panties have been in a total twist about it though, lol.

I agree lol. I very rarely ask for a prediction. I think there are probably a decent amount of people who aren't looking for predictions, too. I realize that a lot of people call ONLY for predictions so I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes. I just realized a long time ago that even the most accurate advisor's who were right about predictions in the craziest ways, still didn't really satisfy me. And more often than not, both the advisor and myself would misunderstand what that prediction even meant since it was dealing with things that I wouldn't have known about yet. So it would turn into more just for thrills to see if they were right than actually being helpful. And, being completely honest here, I'm notorious for screwing myself over. If I know too much, I'll get all weird and do things differently and try to "ease" the prediction along if it's good or block it if it's bad and I end up just ruining everything in the end. So I typically call for a reading and not a prediction. I want to know why my POI is acting funny or if my boss was happy with my recent work. If they say he's acting funny because his mom is having health problems (example), then I don't need to know much more. I'll just do what I was inclined to do anyway. If my boss wasn't happy with my work, I'll probably kick it up a few notches on the next project and work through a couple extra weekends to make up for it. Knowing the present and past, just for me, is just easier to stay in control of my life and then I also don't have to worry about accuracy for predictions which are so wildly hit or miss it's ridiculous. But again, I'm honestly not trying to step on any toes. Those of you who get predictions are most likely just better at handling them than I am lol. I suck sometimes...

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 07:25:26 PM »
I'm not one for predictions either. When I call I'm usually looking for insight into other people and their perspectives. Predictions can be fun and all, especially when they come to pass, but I find little use in them if they can't explain how these things will come to pass or why.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 07:27:56 PM »
it's funny, when i first started reading, I only asked for feelings and the like, since they were unclear to me back then.  Then, POI made his feelings clear, and afterwards I became obsessed with predictions, and I really think that screwed things up for me and POI at the time, because I had so many expectations that were unrealistic.

What happened to just going with the flow and seeing how things work out with a person, dating, etc....back how I did it in the old days lol.  looking for guidance is a definitely a better way to handle readings rather than obsessing over predictions and time frames.

anything