Author Topic: Psychic Victoria in UK?  (Read 26020 times)

Offline believeornot

Re: Psychic Victoria in UK?
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2014, 08:28:55 PM »
Hi Zee,

Thanks for the confirmation, thought it was just me.  Frankly, I've done nothing for her not to accept me on Bitwine other than it's less expensive.  I haven't left any comments on either sites that she's on only because I Was waiting for the predictions to pass to render a verdict.

I've spoken to at least 15 on CP that hasn't come close to what Raven was detecting, she nailed my feelings and thoughts on a couple of situations.  still awaiting for the major predictions to transpired by the end of this month.  Pretty much along with what Victoria sees. 

fiercefoxie

« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2014, 06:19:18 PM »
Jury is still out on Victoria for me. I love her. She is incredibly sweet. But some things, most things she told me about a year ago have not come to fruition.

I spoke with her on February 19th and immediately she picked up something about 6 weeks. She asked what that meant and I told her it was 6 weeks of NC that had gone on between my ex and I after he announced he was seeing someone back in November. She also picked up he had reached out and contacted me and retreated again. I confirmed to her that was correct and at the time of the call, I was going on another round of 5 weeks of NC. She told me that she keeps being given 6 weeks so felt it meant contact would come at 6 weeks again and by the end of February. She was right! He contacted me on February 28th and the day before was exactly 6 weeks of NC.

Now, she does state timing is more difficult in Twin Flame connections which is what I am told my ex and I are and I no longer have any doubt that we are. I spoke with her this past Thursday (march 6th) and she felt like contact wouldn't come again from him until the end of March. I was actually really hoping she was wrong because I am tired of this NC crap. She was wrong! He texted me that very night!

Here is the twist. On the 28th when he contacted me. He asked to see me. He asked me over for drinks and just relax. Well, I haven't checked up on his FB in awhile so I don't know what the deal is or was between him and the woman he was seeing. Anyhow, we got drunk and I ended up playing him a few of my calls with Victoria. He did say he felt she was about 85% correct. I also played him another psychic's calls and he said that psychic was 100% correct and I think it is still freaking him out. Very much so that when he texted me the other night and he had even asked me "How is your psychic stuff going?"

I still feel Victoria is right for some things but she did conflict on a few things the other reader has told me that my ex actually confirmed the other reader was right about. I am not sure if this has to do with the fact that Victoria is a medium and uses guides and my other reader is a tarot reader. Anyhow, I don't want to blast my tarot reader out there for everyone. She is actually my go-to reader and has proven herself to me time and time again, so yea I am gonna be selfish and not share her. She is already getting more difficult to book in with. lol If you really want to know you can PM me.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2014, 04:03:21 PM »
I have recently sent a request to Victoria for a reading. Due to work schedule I have asked her if she can accommodate me on . She was right in her reading for me  for last year. I will report back. Very excited. She has booked me. Woohoo

Has anyone used "Psychic Victoria" located in the UK?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 05:45:10 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2014, 12:54:29 AM »
So I had my reading with vic, she gave me the same message that she gave me last year. with the exception that my TF has been watching some things that I post on social media and it is confusing him as hell. At first I was like, I don't think so then i realized i that  I had put some contradicting statement on my twitter. She told me it makes him feel as thou he is losing me.Well she sees me having an unplanned baby in the next 13 to 18months. I can see that because I don't think I am the type who would say yeah lets make a baby.

Offline jk001

« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2016, 01:59:03 AM »
Has anyone had any of their predictions come true?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2016, 12:23:33 PM »
Has anyone had any of their predictions come true?
Unfortunately no..I read with her 2 years ago,and she saw a loverelation with my loveintrest 2 months ahead,and also saw me having 2 childen..Thats too late now,i am too old probably..Very sad to say,she seemed confidant in that with the children..
If she had offered email readings at this time,i would probably tried her again,on other type of questions.But i dont bother to book an appointment and all this fuzz with Skype.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2016, 12:55:35 PM »
After writing this,i looked up her site,and actually she offers email readings at this time.But expensive.I will have to think about it.

Offline jk001

« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2016, 02:49:02 AM »
Shes the first psychic i've ever talked to and im curious to see if her predictions come true for me.

Offline luvpui

« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2016, 11:55:25 PM »
Hi fiercefoxie:

I can't seem to PM you!  I need to ask you a question!  Thanks!

Offline monika

« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2016, 01:52:35 AM »
Did anybody read with psychic Victoria recently? Any thoughts? Any predictions panned out?

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2019, 10:50:36 PM »
OP here coming back from the dead because I had a PM asking how her predictions turned out.

Well, first off, only little things that she could have just guessed at, like contact within the next few weeks, came true, and ONLY a couple or few of those.

Second, if she was worth anything, she would have warned me that my next "love" was actually a psychopath, that I'd have a child with him (I didn't even want kids at that time and never asked about having children),or that I would develop a pregnant disability in this relationship (marriage).

Third, stop putting your trust in these scam artists, and start putting your trust in your own self, your own intuition, and God. That is just my recommendation. Do any of us actually feel LESS worried and LESS stressed when spending money on psychic readings?? I know I didn't!! It just caused more emotional roller coasters.

Much love to you all!!! And pray I get out of this situation with some sanity left. Thank you <3

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2019, 10:52:02 PM »
I read with her years ago, 2x she’s not worth shit
OP here coming back from the dead because I had a PM asking how her predictions turned out.

Well, first off, only little things that she could have just guessed at, like contact within the next few weeks, came true, and ONLY a couple or few of those.

Second, if she was worth anything, she would have warned me that my next "love" was actually a psychopath, that I'd have a child with him (I didn't even want kids at that time and never asked about having children),or that I would develop a pregnant disability in this relationship (marriage).

Third, stop putting your trust in these scam artists, and start putting your trust in your own self, your own intuition, and God. That is just my recommendation. Do any of us actually feel LESS worried and LESS stressed when spending money on psychic readings?? I know I didn't!! It just caused more emotional roller coasters.

Much love to you all!!! And pray I get out of this situation with some sanity left. Thank you <3