Author Topic: Psychic Victoria in UK?  (Read 25836 times)

fiercefoxie

Re: Psychic Victoria in UK?
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2013, 01:45:28 AM »
I am back with another update! First onto my prediction.

Oh now onto my recent call from Wednesday. I asked her specifically about some non-love life stuff. Here is what she told me I have to look forward to:

1.) my petition to repeat a college class will be granted (I find out next week)
2.) She said she saw more than one more year of school for me "and it looks like at least 2 more years" (I am planning on applying for a 2 yr program after I retake this last class. I never told Vic any of this.) So I think she is pretty much saying she sees me getting into my program on the first applying for it.
3.) She also told me over the summer that she saw I would get more child support from my ex husband (court date is now set for December)

She was right! I got my letter today stating my petition was granted to repeat the class!  ;)

And the other big news is one of my friends in my group that have called Victoria, is back together with her ex bf! These are her words to me as sent via FB message:

So I want to tell u first...me and Brian are back together! And exactly what Vic predicted he replied me back with a loooong email. Vic told there were 4 gals after me and Brian said he went on a date with 4 gals but only one gal(his ex from 2009) which was the longest which was for a month! He said that was right after our break up and he was so vulnerable. He also said he used to check on my fb! Another thing Vic told me in email. So.... This is the news.brian is visiting me in London for a week during thanksgiving and he said he wants to me a lot in person. I am also going to Seattle for Xmas! I am really happy! I got so much to tell u....

...he told me he never forgot me and realized how he missed me and loved me! It was the thing I was always waited to hear from him to say to me again

I really believe when we have that instinct stay true to it! Vic's prediction is right but her timings are way off

The times we felt like it's the end...it's weird because our guys actually feel the same way but they never make the first move .when I deleted him from fb,he was sooo bummed and he said he thought I moved o

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2013, 08:44:43 PM »
So today i needed validation from a reading that i had in the past (2011) that i did not think would happen in a million year and it happened sometime this year which was when it was suppose to happen.When i had this reading, I called the psychic a liar and all, but after the incident happen, i called the reader again because there had been some hurdles in the way but the reader still insisted on my final outcome!!! I have tried different psychic and they all see different things playing out. Finally, i decided to call Psychic Victoria!!! This woman was more than generous and asked if she should lead which i gave her permission to do so.Gosh her reading left me speechless cos she confirmed what the psychic told me and gave me information surrounding the situation.I know the outcome is real but sometimes i wonder cos of the bump. She told me she does not know why but in the 25 year plus that she read for people, she has only come across 23 people with this kind of situation.I could feel how excited she was and almost told me word for word what the other psychic told me. She really cares about her clients and until the reading is over, she does not get off the phone
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 09:02:42 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline melancholia

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2013, 09:27:03 PM »
tellmewhy, did Victoria give the initial prediction that wound up right?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2013, 09:32:17 PM »
tellmewhy, was it love related?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2013, 09:54:07 PM »
The first reading was not with Victoria, it was a reader who was tested by Dr Gary Schwartz in the past!!! and yes it was love related

http://www.drgaryschwartz.com/

below demonstrations tab, she is the 6th experimented medium
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 10:00:16 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Zenia

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2013, 12:20:06 AM »
Well,i got tempted by this and have now an appointment with her :)I am exited!

Offline Zee

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2013, 12:40:05 AM »
Can't wait to hear what you think about her.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2013, 07:53:42 AM »
Here is my evaluation:

She was very professional,helpful and kind.And very generous with her time.She did ask if i wanted her to tell me how she read,and if i had read with a psychic before.I quickly rushed her on ;)

Her readingstyle is more of a two-way communication.She asks for a lot of verifications.Like"Are you aware of this?""Do you recognize this?",and that made me give her much more info then i really wanted.She didnt provide the details,i did myself more or less.But she had a grip on the major lines of events in the past,and she gave a prediction with confidence.
Its too far ahead in the future,to dwell on now,so i have just put it aside.

One short term prediction is due before the year ends,but i am doubtful of that.However i will update if it happens.

Only one part of her reading got my special attention.It seems like she is the type of readers that reads far ahead in the future.I havent had many of those on Keen or elsewhere.But on one occation with another reader some years ago,i got told the same.
This is a rare prediction to get(for me personally,and for my life and chances),so naturally i was surpriced.

She had confidence and steadyness in her delivery in that also.But maybe she got a little shaky when i gave her some facts and reality at present...It takes a miracle for that prediction to manifest.However,a prediction is what it is,only a prediction.I take all of them with a grain of salt.

I agree to what others have said,she is not stunningly superspesific,and i have no plans in calling again.For me she proved her gift,but only if the rare prediction happens(years ahead) i will say she is in the world class of psychics.

Offline Zee

« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2013, 08:41:11 AM »
I feel you are spot on in your review of Vicky. I recall her intro just like you stated and it makes me wonder why she even asks this.  If I’ve never read with a psychic before, it would only prolong the call with her explanation, but I actually did ask her to tell me how she reads, just in case it was different from others.  And to some degree it was different, but it still didn’t make her stand out any more than any other reader. Did she mention she picks up on your voice, the vibration from that?  She talked about this throughout our call, as I remember.

I wanted her to be good, like in mind blowing, or even detail specific better, but she was average (this does not mean bad), just that she isn’t worth the time and money to call again, even though she wasn’t expensive.  Nothing specific to remember the call by really, although some character traits were accurate.

I am actually leaning toward calling Mary again. Not a major urge, just something to think about.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 04:13:24 PM by Zee »

Offline Zenia

« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2013, 09:15:51 AM »
I feel you are spot on in your review of Vicky. I recall her intro just like you stated and it makes me wonder why she even asks this.  If I’ve never read with a psychic before, it would only prolong the call with her explanation, but I actually did ask her to tell me how she reads, just in case in was different from others.  And to some degree it was different, but it still didn’t make her stand out any more than any other reader. Did she mention she picks up on your voice, the vibration from that?  She talked about this throughout our call, as I remember.

I wanted her to be good, like in mind blowing, or even detail specific better, but she was average (this does not mean bad), just that she isn’t worth the time and money to call again, even though she wasn’t expensive.  Nothing specific to remember the call by really, although some character traits were accurate.

I am actually leaning toward calling Mary again. Not a major urge, just something to think about.
I think she said she read by voice vibration,yes.And she said she was hearing messages from the guides througout the call.Who is Mary?Something exiting to try?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2013, 01:51:08 PM »
Update:I did hear from the guy in question by text just as she predicted,.and between Christmas and new year.Correct.Highly unexpected.He hasnt sent me anything in years..Lets hope for the rest-.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2013, 06:24:00 PM »
Wow, that's really exciting, Zenia! Did you jump out of your skin? Lol

Offline Zenia

« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2013, 06:11:53 PM »
Wow, that's really exciting, Zenia! Did you jump out of your skin? Lol
Yes,almost :) Now i am waiting for his next step.She sais we will be together within months.I will update if that happens.
I hope your predictions are going good as well:)The good stuff i mean:)

Offline believeornot

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2014, 02:41:36 AM »
Hi guys,

I read with Victoria last week, she's very kind and extremely caring.  She predicted something drastic suppose to happen by the end of this month, will update then.  She mentioned she could be off a few days on time frames.  Anyone can comment on that? 

She saw a current situation at work involving 5 people which was correct. 

Also read with Raven (twins), she predicted contact that came to pass, exactly the timeframe she saw.  I asked her will I see him during Xmas, she said no. I,m still waiting for the rest to manifest.  But, I signed on bitwine because rates are cheaper and she would NOT accept me on that account.  Which I couldn't understand why? They have HH for 50% off. 

Offline Zee

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2014, 06:07:38 AM »
I get that too with Bitwine and it use to piss me off. I've asked the owner about it as well. She told me at the time, there was nothing on my account that would cause me to not be accepted by a reader, but she also never confirmed if readers have filters on their end, that the caller isn't aware of, like if you've left a higher percentage of bad reviews compared to good ones, or if you've ended the call before you had to pay, stuff like that.  I didn't ask her this question, but if you email her and ask her, she might give you something more concrete.

Bitwine's system is slower and sometimes when it appears as if the caller is available, they could have logged off or are taking another call. Refreshing the page often helps, but that gets old. The time delay is horrible. There is a thin margin of what you're seeing to what is actually happening. Just like when they are typing a response and it seems like it is taking at least 2 to 3 minuts and then all you get is one sentence with five words.

Oh, often when readers are sitting waiting on you, some of them do get walk in customers and they don't log off right away and some of them never log off and just leave your queue ringing. A few have acutally accepted my chat only to ask me to call back in 10 or 15 minutes.

anything