Author Topic: Psychic Victoria in UK?  (Read 26036 times)

Offline Zee

Re: Psychic Victoria in UK?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2013, 06:27:31 PM »
This woman is frigging horrible and is general as hell. OMG. I took notes and emailed her about 30 minutes after the call about something she said and she refused to answer.  It’s not like I was asking her an additional question. It was just to clear up one I already asked her about. 

She has an accent and is difficult to understand at times.  I had to ask her at least three times to repeat something she said especially when she says ‘guides.’  It sounds like a cross between good/geek/god/guy.

She started the call by explaining how she does her readings. I guess this is to make her sound special, but it was just like every other reader on the planet. I suppose this piece is particularly for newbies who aren’t familiar with readers.

She said she can use tarots, but she doesn’t because she doesn’t want to base people’s lives on a pack of cards, but on her site, it specifically states she uses them [I am also a Tarot reader and use the cards to complement my psychic readings]. I can take it or leave so it doesn’t matter to me, but it makes me think she hasn’t been reading them correctly, so she stopped using them. 

She said that I’ve had some challenges and some difficulties in life, but yes, who the hell hasn’t?  Seriously?? Save, save, save your money.

fiercefoxie

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2013, 10:36:24 PM »
I have been reading with Victoria at least once a month since Dec. 2012 and honestly, some of her stuff has been hit and miss. She never changes her outcomes though.  I had my last call with her July 1st and 3 major things she told me that my ex was going through or going to do happened. 

1.)  She warned me that he was getting hit with all the fears that he had been running away from (they don't necessarily have to do with me).  She said it had to do with his job stability as he has been making mistakes and is afraid he will get canned, she money problems was his main concern right now as well as his home environment (she was picking up thoughts of him wanting to move)

2.)  She said contact was coming from him and that it would be brief and he would retreat again

3.)  She said in his contact he would be bringing forth some knowledge about what has been going on with him

When I spoke to him Wednesday night he opened up and told me he can't be in a relationship and won't until he moves out and gets his own place,  he is dealing with more child support and court issues and his finances are not improving, he is concerned about his job and doesn't see it as a long term career.  After our in depth talk, I assumed he would run again and so far he is silent yet again.  So she was totally right on those.

She did say he will invite me on a family trip but she feels he will retract the invite.  The trip is in 2 weeks so I will let you know.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 06:46:41 PM by fiercefoxie »

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2013, 05:09:10 PM »
Completely wrong on the major predictions for me, it turns out.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 11:07:59 PM »
thats a bummer. i pretty much gave up hope on her reading. when i emailed back (immediately after my email reading, to get clarity) she never replied. the info she gave me wasn't specific enough so i wasn't sure what to even hold on to, prediction-wise.. but what she alluded to still hasn't happened, and i read with her back in April.

fiercefoxie

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2013, 02:58:43 AM »
thats a bummer. i pretty much gave up hope on her reading. when i emailed back (immediately after my email reading, to get clarity) she never replied. the info she gave me wasn't specific enough so i wasn't sure what to even hold on to, prediction-wise.. but what she alluded to still hasn't happened, and i read with her back in April.

She no longer does email readings.  I would say you get more bang for the buck with an actual phone call with her because in an email reading you are limited in your 3 questions and in a phone call, your questions can be endless.  It does appear a lot of the email readings are fillers. (I have a personal group of about 8 friends that have had email and phone readings with her and I have read the email readings and honestly there is some generalized fillers in the emails but the phone calls have very different details. I record my calls with her and my friends do as well, we have told her we do so and she likes that we do.

She has given me a lot of details that never happened and then other times she has told me things like 5-6 months ago that come out months later.  I don't discount her ability.  She is gifted. She has remote viewing as she has been able to describe the apartment of one of my friends down to the color of the couch and whether or not it was a firm or soft couch.  She has also been able to tell a friend the colors of her parrot and that the parrot only eats one particular fruit; apples.  She has told me things that would happen with my guy and they did.  Then again she has said things to me that never happened.  I just feel she is like any other reader, she is never going to be 100%.

Oh and recently there has been one friend that had alot of what she said happened.  Victoria warned her of a pregnancy scare (she found out she was pregnant recently but lost the baby) and then about 3 weeks after her pregnancy scare her ex called her out of the blue and asked her to hear him out, he begged for her back but she has already moved on and didn't want him back anymore. Victoria told her back in Dec. 2012 that her ex would return but she was skeptical, just like the rest of us. Well, Victoria was right but my friend chose her own free will and didn't want to be tied to Victoria's outcome.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 03:01:32 AM by fiercefoxie »

Offline Zee

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2013, 03:12:40 AM »
She has given me a lot of details that never happened and then other times she has told me things like 5-6 months ago that come out months later.  I don't discount her ability.  She is gifted. She has remote viewing as she has been able to describe the apartment of one of my friends down to the color of the couch and whether or not it was a firm or soft couch.  She has also been able to tell a friend the colors of her parrot and that the parrot only eats one particular fruit; apples.  She has told me things that would happen with my guy and they did.  Then again she has said things to me that never happened.  I just feel she is like any other reader, she is never going to be 100%.

Information like this use to be great until I learned, this is actually the stuff that doesn't really hold any weight nor have any bearings on anything significant, but it does have a purpose: It is used to hook you.  Had she given me details like the apartment and parrot, I would have been all ears and checking her off to put her on my go to list [in the old days]. Now?  I need specifics which really matters in the long run, not if my dog prefers peanut butter to her chew toy or if I have shag carpeting or a throw rug.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2013, 01:40:48 PM »
Can you give me her exact nick please?I cant find her in searchresults on Keen.

Offline Zee

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2013, 02:13:59 PM »
I don't believe she is on Keen. She has her own storefront: http://www.psychic-victoria.co.uk

Offline Zenia

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2013, 06:17:04 PM »
I don't believe she is on Keen. She has her own storefront: http://www.psychic-victoria.co.uk
Thanks! :)

fiercefoxie

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2013, 05:13:26 AM »
Victoria told one of my friends back in March that she saw a pregnancy scare happening in a few more "cycles".  At the time, my friend thought it was ludicrous because she wasn't being intimate with her ex at the time and pretty much her ex was in a relationship with someone else, so my friend didn't see how this was possible that she could even have the possibility of having a pregnancy scare with him. Well, she found out today she is expecting and it's his baby!  :o

Offline Truth

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2013, 02:16:25 PM »
her predictions for me still haven't  happened. granted, i got an email reading and when i tried asking some follow up questions for clarity (such as WHEN) she didn't reply to me at all. maybe what she saw was years away.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2013, 03:33:57 PM »
How did you arrange the reading with Victoria? how soon does she respond when you try to get a reading?

her predictions for me still haven't  happened. granted, i got an email reading and when i tried asking some follow up questions for clarity (such as WHEN) she didn't reply to me at all. maybe what she saw was years away.

Offline Truth

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2013, 03:36:28 PM »
through her site. i think it was within a week, but can't remember at this point. i did it earlier this year.

fiercefoxie

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2013, 10:13:01 PM »
I don't recommend email readings with her.  More bang for your buck with a phone call and besides through the phone call when you let her lead, she literally just takes off and tells you what she picks up currently and she throws in insight about any upcoming changes. Then she will give you an opportunity to ask her questions if you have any. Granted she isn't always right but so far she has been pretty accurate for this bigger details/outcomes.

P.S. She isn't great on responding to emails for follow-up questions.  She can take up to a week to respond and sometimes never responds.  She is quite busy with calls.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 10:15:04 PM by fiercefoxie »

fiercefoxie

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2013, 12:17:43 AM »
Ok so, my best friend had another call with her last Monday (I ended up having a call with her on Wednesday but we'll get to that later). Well, my best friend has been having such drama with her ex. Her ex has a gf and has been cheating on her with my best friend. Well, about 2 months ago he ended up getting both of them pregnant. Now, Victoria saw the pregnancy scare for my best friend a few months before this. She never saw the scare about the current gf. Well, after my best friend found out she was pregnant and the other woman, of course she ran to Victoria. Victoria assured her that the other woman would lose the baby. She said something about her body just can't handle a pregnancy at the moment. Things got really bad between her ex where he basically dumped the pregnancy on her to deal with and he went silent on her. My best friend ended up aborting.  :'(  It was really hard for her to do but she just couldn't handle the entire situation. Well, in her call last week with Vic, she was told immediately "I see 2 flat tummies and no heartbeats". It was then that my best friend revealed to Vic that she had aborted her baby. Well this morning, her ex met up with her and told her his gf also aborted the baby! She also said that everything he said to her was what Victoria said he would say, word-for-word. She is shocked right now and now has put her faith back in Victoria's ability. Naturally, this has encouraged me about my previous readings with her.

Oh now onto my recent call from Wednesday. I asked her specifically about some non-love life stuff. Here is what she told me I have to look forward to:

1.) my petition to repeat a college class will be granted (I find out next week)
2.) She said she saw more than one more year of school for me "and it looks like at least 2 more years" (I am planning on applying for a 2 yr program after I retake this last class. I never told Vic any of this.) So I think she is pretty much saying she sees me getting into my program on the first applying for it.
3.) She also told me over the summer that she saw I would get more child support from my ex husband (court date is now set for December)

For love life stuff:

She did see that my ex would continue this retreating behavior with me. She sees at least two instances of him taking me to public places by the end of the year but that he wouldn't give me more of a relationship type of a commitment until Jan-Feb. She also told me some things regarding his ex gf before me but assured me there is no romance involved but that he seems to either be borrowing money from her or paying her back. She did say he will disclose the details of that to me soon.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 12:20:36 AM by fiercefoxie »

anything