Author Topic: Psychic Victoria in UK?  (Read 26055 times)

Offline Awesomeness

Psychic Victoria in UK?
« on: February 18, 2013, 02:40:37 AM »
Has anyone used "Psychic Victoria" located in the UK?

Offline Awesomeness

Re: Psychic Victoria in UK?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 02:49:32 PM »
BTW I know that sounds very generic, but that is what she is known as. Just "Psychic Victoria." If you google her, type in "psychic victoria uk."

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 04:54:25 PM »
One more bump. I'm just so curious to see what others think of her. Everything she has said to me in two different calls makes total sense, and she knew timelines of past events. That makes me confident in her predictions. But..she doesn't get so super specific that I'm blown away, ya know? Yet everything she has said has been accurate..I don't really want to get too specific bc I'm trying to stay very private on this board so I don't get duped by a reader. But she was very right about some things. She even mentioned a time frame of a break up, but my memory was off on the dates. I couldn't understand why she was picking up that time frame, and I told her that. She said she didn't know, but her guides insisted in "5-6 months ago" and that there was a sense of finality with it. Well, like I said, i was totally mixed up, but I later realized it and she was dead right.

She is also very generous with her time. Both times I have prepaid for 20 minute calls, and she stayed on the line for 40-50min. She will stay on until the call is finished!

The only downside is having to set up an appointment with her, versus just catching her online and calling.

I have a friend who has called her, and that friend has a few friends who called her. Too soon for predictions, but when there have been curveballs, Victoria stuck to her guns. Don't know if that is good or bad..lol..but she definitely does not waver.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 10:59:08 PM »
Update, as some predictions have come to pass! Most of her predictions are for final outcome, but she has told me a few things about how things will play out.

As of last September, we've been VERY minimal contact. We were in daily contact before that. Well, at the beginning of March, she told me that communication will come back in the last two weeks of March. At first, I blew this off bc that's a typical reader prediction...contact within a few weeks, back together within a few months, etc. But she was actually dead on! We started talking almost daily again March 22.

She said it would be difficult, though, because he would pull away again soon after. This was not a pattern we had developed that I shared with her or anything like that. She pulled this up entirely on her own. He did pull back last. (but she said he will come back again)

She also said that he would begin to explain his situation to me, but only a little at a time. That happened last Wednesday.

On the previous call to this one, she told me he would not wish to see me when I would be making a day trip near his home. That was correct. She was adamant. It was a no!

She is predicting he will see me in April, though!

loops77

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 01:36:01 AM »
http://www.psychic-victoria.co.uk/

is this her site?

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 02:28:16 AM »
Yes, that's her! I should've posted the link to begin with.  :-\

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2013, 06:38:59 PM »
Awesomeness, have you ever had an email reading with her? or just phone?

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2013, 08:43:54 PM »
I've only used phone, but I know of someone who had a very good e-mail reading. I don't know how the predictions turned out, but she definitely did connect to this person. I also know someone who has used the texting service for just a quick question (especially after you just had a phone reading and something new happened and you want to ask about that).

She will arrange a time to call you, and she will call you. Incoming international calls don't usually cost you anything other than your normal minutes. And actually, when she has called me, it shows up as a California number. I think she's using skype to make the calls to the US.

Angel light

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 05:39:49 PM »
I just had a reading with her as well.  Just as Awesome had mentioned, she is not super specific but said enough things (especially timing of events in the past) that I knew she was connecting.  She did say things that he would say though - so I guess that is pretty specific.  She gave me contact dates for this month and next month as well - and she was super specific on how the contact would be and what it would be about which I found interesting.  I never really pay much attention to what readers are picking up on currently because as we have said on this board - I already know what color hair I have lol!  But maybe I should because then I would know they are connecting.

The only thing that turned me off was the last part - so I almost want to discount the entire reading.  She said that there wouldn't be any man in my life until my SM came back, which is totally false because I was just with someone else last night!  In fact he left my house 10 minutes before the reading!!!  So now I question if any of it was accurate at all....

I will post back of course if any predictions come about or if they don't and we will know in a couple of weeks.

Oh and this is my LAST READING!!!!!

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2013, 05:52:40 PM »
I'm not sure... Some readers can't pick up 3rd parties and especially if there isn't an emotional connection. Not to say the guy that left 10 mins before your reading doesn't have An emotional significance to you right now- but then again if you we're getting a reading 10 mins after he left asking about your SM then maybe that's why he didn't come up in Victoria's reading.

Angel light

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2013, 06:51:43 PM »
Very true Bark Angel.  I did consider that as well.  I do find it odd thought that she didn't sense his energy at all - but then again i really just think of him more as a friend and not looking at him at all as a love interest so that is probably why she didn;t pick up on him.  And I asked her to look at my SM and didn;t ask questions specific to me - she brought up that I wouldn;t have anyone in my life for the next little while.  I wasn;t considering seeing him again romantically so perhaps that will be accurate

Offline oben

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2013, 07:38:04 PM »
@ COMRAD : one reader, told me something very close to this, and I actually confronted and said well what u say does not make sense because of so and so, and the reader immediately said what I meant is regardless of so and so, it is not what it looks like. For example if we take ur reading, regardless of u having someone else in ur life, the real "man" will not be in ur life till that so and so point.  It made me wonder if this psychic was really reading deeeeeeeeeeep or very good at their business (I personally go with the second choice lol) :P

Angel light

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2013, 08:51:37 PM »
Comrad - I don;t understand what you said sweets - lol!  But I am very hungover so you will have to use simple words for me

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2013, 10:16:23 PM »
I don't understand what oben said either. LOL

I don't like to get very detailed here on the board, but for what it's worth, I got a very different prediction regarding other men, and it was accurate. The number might be off, or it might actually be dead on. I'm not sure if she meant there would be X number of men for me to see between right then and when we get back together, or if it was the total number in between us splitting up and getting back together.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2013, 11:13:00 PM »
i think what our pal obe was saying is..

the reader was saying they don't see someone else in the picture until the target person, because nobody would have the same effect, emotional connection, etc. exactly what you guys were saying earlier.
so, obe didn't know if the reader was making some ah-ha statement, or trying to spin their reading to fit the situation so they seemed accurate.