Author Topic: JOEANA  (Read 50062 times)

jen80

Re: JOEANA
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2013, 04:18:27 PM »
For once, I'd like to refrain from sharing too many details or the specifics of my predictions, but I wanted to share that I read with Joeana for the first time this morning.

I will echo what everyone has said, in that I only had to provide Joeana with my name.  She immediately went into the reading.  She provided many validations (past and present), described individuals accurately, and made predictions, one of which I actually think is going to pan out.  The other predictions will take some time, and I remain a bit skeptical, but if they manifest I will definitely provide an update here. 

My skepticism has absolutely nothing to do with the reader herself, but merely with the fact that not long ago Cookie and Jenny Alton both managed to blow me away with their validations, only to have their predictions be incredibly wrong.  All I can do is hope that Joeana's gift reaches further than that of those readers.

Ultimately, I have to recommend this reader.  She gave me so many details and specifically read into two areas I would've asked about had she not gone into the reading on her own, so that in itself is incredibly impressive.  She also read into a couple of other areas that are significant to me, but I didn't anticipate reading about.  She also uttered two statements that resonated with me, one of which I repeat to myself often.  She even asked me who tells me that because they are right.  Well, I have been telling myself the statement.  So it's not just little validations that she provided... it was big ones. 

My question to those who have read with her is has she given anyone a negative outcome prediction for a love matter?   I often worry that readers can be far too positive, so I am merely curious.  I would hate to hear that say 15 of us read with her and we all received good new about our objects of interest because in all honesty, I don't foresee everyone getting a happy ending with that person we call about.  We'll all have happy endings, but statistically not with these men.  I hate to be blunt, but we've seen too many stories end that way. 

Also, I had to get this reading at 5:10am because I am on the west coast.  It was worth every penny and every early minute.  Before getting through, I promised the universe that if I got through, this would be the last reading I would get until things started manifesting (unless I feel like checking in with Ness, of course  ;) haha).  I do plan on honoring this promise to myself and to the universe.  1. because I need to start living and allow things to start manifesting and 2. because this was the type of reading I'd like to go out with.  I was impressed in many ways, and I look forward to being able to say she is correct on her various predictions.  Some things she stated I already know will happen, and I confirmed with her, so I do have hope even through my skepticism.
hi synergy, don't blame you for being skeptical for now as we all know how readers blow us away but being old hands at this game that doesn't work with us anymore. We need outcomes PERIOD!
Read with her first last summer and she correctly mentioned feb in regards to a job interview which panned out.

Last summer she gave me a negative love prediction for someone I was seeing. Which has panned out to be true.

Read with her again some days ago and she gave me some predictions which should be coming up from now till june and I will run back here and say either yes or no.

Time is the biggest thing for readers. It will either validate them or destroy them.

Tick tock tick tock.....

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 12:26:50 AM »
Do you guys mind me asking how many minutes you used with her? Approximate is fine if you can't remember or don't feel comfortable being that specific. Please and thank you!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2013, 12:43:51 AM »
Do you guys mind me asking how many minutes you used with her? Approximate is fine if you can't remember or don't feel comfortable being that specific. Please and thank you!

My reading was 19 minutes.

jen80

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2013, 12:54:03 AM »
10 min

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2013, 01:55:42 AM »
Thanks, ladies!

Jen, do you feel like 10 min was enough? Or would be enough for a reading for just one part of your life? Love, career, etc.

jen80

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2013, 02:12:49 AM »
Thanks, ladies!

Jen, do you feel like 10 min was enough? Or would be enough for a reading for just one part of your life? Love, career, etc.
hey awesome, she talks very fast which is good and looks into every aspect so I intterupted her a lot to redirect her to work and love( I need a job and a new guy asap lol) since I don't have the money to listen to everything.

I think to get a good reading for everything would be from 15 minutes and up.

I was reading on a budget lol.

Jen

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2013, 02:46:56 AM »
While she covered my primary area of interest in the first 10 minutes, that was not enough for me. I'm glad I added time because she read into my other area of interest on her own and also mentioned some other areas that I was surprised came up, yet provided additional validations. I would recommend 15-20 minutes.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2013, 12:52:02 PM »
Thank you! I'll wait until I can add funds. Sounds like I don't have enough on there at the moment. ;)

Offline Zenia

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2013, 12:57:37 PM »
I have waited to post anything in this tread,i wanted to see what you thought.

I have been a regular customer of her for almost 4 years.She is indeed good at picking up stuff,but the main prediction she has stuck with for me is still not happening.Over the years there has been severe turmoil regarding the man in questions,where he met another woman,and one thing after another.
Yet,she stood by her opinion that he was in my future.That was 2 years ago.
But she was a comfort to talk to during the worst time.
Some other things she has predicted have panned out,and some not.

I do like her alot,but i dont call so much as before.But she will stay on my favoritelist.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2013, 02:58:15 PM »
I have been a regular customer of her for almost 4 years.She is indeed good at picking up stuff,but the main prediction she has stuck with for me is still not happening.Over the years there has been severe turmoil regarding the man in questions,where he met another woman,and one thing after another.

Thank you for posting this, i have been holding off on reading with her as i was thinking about whether i should ask her what she sees or specific questions. Because of what you posted if i read with her i probably will just ask her what she sees, thanks :)

jen80

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2013, 03:02:35 PM »
I have waited to post anything in this tread,i wanted to see what you thought.

But she was a comfort to talk to during the worst time.
Some other things she has predicted have panned out,and some not.

I do like her alot,but i dont call so much as before.But she will stay on my favoritelist.
hi zenia, thanks. I think you are the best person to give us the low down on joeana having read with her for the past four years.

Okay what percentage would you give her?

Is it possible that the prediction of this your guy may still be a possibility?

To have read with her for four years shows that you have some level of trust in her. Should we trust her?

She is still on your favorite list. Does she deserve that honor?

The current rave about her is she deserving of that?

We know that even the best psychics have not been 100 percent, is she on that level?

She got some outcomes right for me, was it a fluke?

She made some new predictions for me, is it possible she may be right?

Is she ethical and honest?

She gave me 2 negative outcome, love and work so at least I know she is not giving me fairy tales.

So many questions, thank you in advance if you decide to answer.

Jen

Offline Zenia

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2013, 03:53:54 PM »
Only a handful is still on my fave-list after 6 years on Keen,she is one of them.She deserves it very well.I can tell for sure she is very genuin,honest and ethical.And she is a lovely soul,with lots of understanding and compassion.I have found much healing and comfort through her.
She will stand by her clients no matter what.

She is not a 100% reader,no one i have tried is.Her strenght is remote viewing and insight.When it comes to prediction she had one major hit on an estate i sold,and my life in general.After all,4 years is a long time,and she is good at personal prosesses.

About the man i mostly call about,she gives tonns of details.More in the beginning,than now.I suppose she has told me all there is.Problem is i can only verify parts of it,as we are not close together.So many years,many calls..and i still dont know for sure if what happened in the space where i did not see him,is true.

She did not foresee the major trauma when he found another.That was lightening from clear sky.No other readers saw that either.But she told me it would not last between them,and she was right.But still..years passing by.Still no reunion.
A possibility in the future?Maybe.

I have asked about other men.And here she has been inconsistant in 2 cases.
And i am still waiting to meet someone new she told me about last fall.She dosent give timelines.

So how to rate her in %?Not sure,as she mainly gives insight,and somethings is still up in the air.This is another reader than Lakhei.They cannot be compared.
Yes,i think she deserves her good feedback.She is NOT a storyteller.She takes her gift seriously.

So Jen80,you can trust her insight,you havent been fed a line or anything like that.But for predictions..i dont know.We all know that isnt easy to get correct.Thats why we are so frustrated on this forum ;)

I will choose Joana any day compared to Cookie.The latter i found to have a rather "heavy"energi,not really warm and spirited at all.Besides she took ages to mess around in a soup of mixed pieces without ever coming to a point.

jen80

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2013, 05:07:34 PM »
Thanks zenia for taking the time out of your day to write such a through detail this reader. Very generous of you.

She sounds like a pretty okay reader and time will tell where we will place her.

At least so far she hasn't started cookie's trick of keeping you on the phone and making money of our sorrow, hopefully she will continue to focus.

Yes it is true that no reader is a 100 percent.

Time will tell when results start coming in from those of us that has predictions waiting.

My predictions should be coming in from now to early june so its almost here.

Many of these readers are not good with third parties. So no surprise there.

It is frustrating not to be able to validated things especially feelings and lots of readers use it to feed off our sorrow so I tend to ignore the feelings part and look at outcomes.if the outcome comes then I connect it with the feelings and its a win win.

Joeana seemed genuine and it feels good to hear that a long time customer of hers feels the same.

I also like that she has a time when she comes on.

Do you think she keeps notes?,because I spoke with her last summer and when I spoke to her again last week or so she immediately remembered me and my story.

I am the easiest client ever because I don't care if you keep notes, I don't care if readers go to forums to take notes of what we say, it does not matter. I don't get wowed anymore by theatrics, remote viewing of the color of my house or car or vomit. The only thing that wows me at this more experienced time are saying things that I have never mentioned to anyone or any place and OUTCOMES.

Also if Ýou give me a long timeline I will not read with you again until that timeline comes true except if you are already part of my team.

So if you give me a timeline of 6 mths don't write me an email telling me to come read again with you when the one you already predicted hasn't come and gone.

Will power and changing timelines are also unacceptable to me.

Thanks zenia for giving us your insight.

I am one of your biggest fan and I am seriously rooting for you( maybe am your my long lost twin)

Jen

Offline Zenia

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2013, 11:12:15 AM »
@Jen80

I dont think Joeana keeps notes,she just has an incredible memory.And if she did;it wouldnt matter,cause there is always something new she just coulnt know about,notes or not.

Thank you for rooting for me,you are so sweet :)
Best wishes for you too! :)

jen80

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2013, 01:30:26 PM »
Thanks zenia !!

Yep it doesn't matter if she keeps notes.

Have a good. Weekend everyone.

anything