Author Topic: JOEANA  (Read 50073 times)

Offline Sag78

Re: JOEANA
« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2018, 11:39:10 AM »
She seems pick up present, but meh for predictions

Offline britbrat

« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2018, 06:26:42 PM »
She is able to tell you very specific things with accuracy. A few small predictions happen, but nothing major. She wasn’t that great with predictions overall. But she can be very insightful.

Offline njlady

« Reply #137 on: July 06, 2018, 12:52:19 PM »
Seems useful. I’ve given up on predictions. If someone can accurately tell me what’s going on NOW and/or thoughts/feelings, I can handle the rest on my own. Tried to chat with her today, but when I was first in line, she jumped over me and said she isn’t taking new clients this week -__-

I don’t understand why readers do that.

Same here. I had a really bad family situation going on.  When I got to #2, I got that e-mail.  So I asked her if I could have an appointment for today (which was a few days away from then) because I will be working from home, she never responded.  I got back in line just in case she didn't accept, and she just signed off and the line only moved by 2 people.

I'm a professional and if I have someone who has waited more than a week to get in and I can't fit them in for whatever reason, I don't ignore them and make them go to the end of the line again.  I find a spot for them in the calendar.  She can not take new clients and give her regulars priority all she wants, but don't treat people who are waiting like their time means nothing.  It's very unprofessional. 

Offline njlady

« Reply #138 on: July 07, 2018, 12:26:12 PM »
I'm giving up.  I should have just asked Judi to give it a try.  I didn't originally because my sister has mental health issues AND is a drug addict and I didn't think channeling that hot mess would do much good because she's been lying for so long she believes what she is saying.

I made it up to #5 after having to get back in line again and got up at 7:00 am because I figured she would get to me this morning.  She signed on for an hour and must have only taken appointments because the line didn't move at all.

Offline njlady

« Reply #139 on: July 09, 2018, 12:59:09 PM »
I'm going to reach out to her JUST to see if she responds. I'll let you know what she says (if she does), but I have no intention on reading with her after waiting in line and basically being dumped.  If you're not taking new clients, SAY SO on your page.

I stayed in her line over the weekend just in case people dropped out or whatever and this morning she sent another sorry can't read for anyone new today my time is so limited e-mail and booted me from the line again. I went to respond, just saying I've been waiting for almost 2 weeks and keep getting booted could I please just have an appointment and saw that she blocked me. 

The good news is that Rika signed on unexpectedly over the weekend and I talked to her.  My older sister died a few weeks ago and rather than leave her life insurance proceeds to me to manage for the benefit of our younger sister like we agreed, I found out that she left it all directly to younger sister, who is a drug addict with mental health issues. There are just no words for this.  She will blow through this like everything else in her life and look to me for help but I am so done. I was so upset with my older sister for doing this to me but now I am looking at it as if she released me.   

Offline Ajna

« Reply #140 on: August 05, 2018, 12:49:27 AM »
I’m not easy to impress with readers, but I will say for a first time reading, I think this woman has an ability. I wasn’t in the best location to take the call and I thought I hope she does all the talking. And that’s exactly what she did. She took names and went flying. And she was good. When she was done she said didn’t want me to waste money on Keen and got off.

Idk about her discerning between recent past and present but thats no biggie, since I already know what has occured and I can make sense of it. Overall I was very pleased.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 12:52:45 AM by Ajna »

Offline njlady

« Reply #141 on: August 18, 2018, 04:04:35 PM »
I’m not easy to impress with readers, but I will say for a first time reading, I think this woman has an ability. I wasn’t in the best location to take the call and I thought I hope she does all the talking. And that’s exactly what she did. She took names and went flying. And she was good. When she was done she said didn’t want me to waste money on Keen and got off.

Idk about her discerning between recent past and present but thats no biggie, since I already know what has occured and I can make sense of it. Overall I was very pleased.

Did she keep booting you from the line when your turn came?

How many weeks did it take before she took your call?

Offline Kate

« Reply #142 on: August 19, 2018, 02:31:36 AM »

Read with her a few times last year on the back of great reviews.  She was not taking new readers at the time, and so I emailed her in distress and she allowed me to get in the queue. All her predictions were incorrect, and her read of the energy of the situation, also incorrect. I have read rave reviews abut her, so this is just my own take. She is very nice - I think she lost her daughter a while ago - so she has really been through it... but no good with me at all.

Offline Ajna

« Reply #143 on: August 19, 2018, 01:18:52 PM »

It took a day.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #144 on: January 12, 2019, 12:46:42 PM »
Any updates?

Offline okgirl

« Reply #145 on: January 13, 2019, 10:01:38 PM »
I give to to try her Im 15 online don't know how often she take calls

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #146 on: January 14, 2019, 11:02:06 AM »
I used to call Joeana frequently enough that she’d skip over other people in her queue to read for me, or message me to send an appointment request. When we did the appointment, it would often be for the same day so I’d have to be paying attention to whether or not she was on every day I was waiting (she is pretty inconsistent about when she’ll be on - sometimes she’ll go a week or two without signing in). When we had an appointment I noticed she’d be off line do about 10 minutes beforehand, probably making sure she wouldn’t have a caller on the line during the appointment time.

She’s got really strong empath skills, remembers details like names. I know some folks here wonder if a reader keeps notes. I don’t think she does. On my most recent calls she would be getting ready to drop her granddaughter off at school and there was no way she could have been referring to notes while doing that. I loved that she could tune right into feelings. If you read her feedback there are people who rave about her predictions on jobs and contact. Her predictions have not panned out for me. 

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #147 on: January 14, 2019, 11:57:30 AM »
I used to read with her alot. She isn't taking new callers but I think she remembered me even though I got a new keen account, as it's almost my turn and she said she will call me.

Her predictions re POI have always panned out for me

Offline okgirl

« Reply #148 on: January 16, 2019, 12:42:49 AM »
she is not accept new clients at all?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #149 on: January 16, 2019, 12:57:14 AM »
From her keen page:

When you really need an answer! Presently not accepting new clients

I emailed her before she realised we had previously spoken and she said she was taking new clients after the holiday period