Author Topic: JOEANA  (Read 50061 times)

jen80

JOEANA
« on: February 16, 2013, 07:56:36 PM »
Read with joeana around last summer and though I don't feel she is the type of reader you keep reading with and I wasn't blown away but I was just looking over my notebooks of crap and came across hers and out of the 12 things she told me 10 were correct. Mostly behavior. She also got the job interview date I had feb. 1st . I think she's worth a try unless she was just lucky with me. Has anybody else read with her?. I had a good feeling about her.

Offline momo

Re: JOEANA
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 01:22:43 AM »
I read with her this morning based on this review. Oh. My. God! She knew my situation without even having to ask any questions. Knew exactly what I wanted to specialize before I even mentioned a thing. She even got stuff about my family back in Mexico that never even occurred to me to ask about. Didn't seem to be a fairy tale reader & her predictions look to be realistic. Her timeframes were kinda vague & I'm okay with that so I don't get hung up them. Anyways, these are my two cents on this reader. Hope everyone has a good day! :)

jen80

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 03:18:53 AM »
I read with her this morning based on this review. Oh. My. God! She knew my situation without even having to ask any questions. Knew exactly what I wanted to specialize before I even mentioned a thing. She even got stuff about my family back in Mexico that never even occurred to me to ask about. Didn't seem to be a fairy tale reader & her predictions look to be realistic. Her timeframes were kinda vague & I'm okay with that so I don't get hung up them. Anyways, these are my two cents on this reader. Hope everyone has a good day! :)
when I read with her I wasn't blown away, I guess being jaded am hard to please and she was almost casual in her delivery almost boring so I wasn't drawn to go back to her but as I was going through my notebooks of crap looking through hundreds of reading I came across her and realized that she got many things right. I believe she has a gift.
If you are looking for fireworks and excitement you can forget it with her but she is calm.

She was very correct about many things now that I look back but I was so bored with her that I didn't go back.

She is very nice though.

I will go back again one day.

She has a gift.

loops77

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 07:07:14 PM »
Had a callback with her this morning since Sapphire didnt come on. I was impressed. She just started talking when she heard my name. Knew where someone lived and was explicit about the problems surrounding it. She made some detailed predictions for April, so we will see. She also saw me doing a little side business with real estate, which I HAVE been considering.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 08:26:19 PM »
Wow. I may have to try her.

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 09:29:11 PM »
I had a reading with her today and am so impressed.  It was my first reading.  So she doesn't know anything about my history with ex.  But, she picked up on everything happened and the very nature of our relationship. It's been a while I was that impressed with a reader and am thankful for Jen to recommend her.  DCT

loops77

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 09:46:28 PM »
I had a reading with her today and am so impressed.  It was my first reading.  So she doesn't know anything about my history with ex.  But, she picked up on everything happened and the very nature of our relationship. It's been a while I was that impressed with a reader and am thankful for Jen to recommend her.  DCT

Cosign. Seriously, she new intimate details and I wasnt looking to ask about him. I just hope some career/money predictions for April pan out.

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 12:26:14 AM »
This has gotten me curious but not ready to spend the money yet.

jen80

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 11:28:56 AM »
Ur welcome guys. Hopefully she continues to work out. With the MASS failures of these readers I don't know who to trust except for my current ladies kisha and sap21, had a reading with queen of cups the other and she is very good.

spoke with joeana the second time two days ago and she had some predictions for my work thing. She said she is not good with timing but I don't listen to timing anyway unless its coming from kisha.

Joeana's said some predictions and if they come true I will run back over here and tell you guys.

Crossing fingers and toes at this point.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 05:03:39 PM »
Jen, the 10 out of 12, were any of those big, major predictions?

jen80

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 06:05:50 PM »
Jen, the 10 out of 12, were any of those big, major predictions?
things I never told anybody and the job interview I had in february. She actually said february, had the reading last year during the summer.

Have some pending from my second reading with her two days ago. Will let you guys know.

Have a great day at work everyone!!

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 06:14:46 PM »
Thank you!!

Offline skyline

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2013, 11:48:04 PM »
There are 11 people in her queue. I guess people do read this board.

I was going to arrange a call a few days ago, but I guess I'll have to wait until this wave subsides.

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2013, 03:24:12 AM »
LOL...I checked her line a few days ago and no wait. I didn''t get a reading because I'm still not going to spend any money.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2013, 03:59:43 PM »
For once, I'd like to refrain from sharing too many details or the specifics of my predictions, but I wanted to share that I read with Joeana for the first time this morning.

I will echo what everyone has said, in that I only had to provide Joeana with my name.  She immediately went into the reading.  She provided many validations (past and present), described individuals accurately, and made predictions, one of which I actually think is going to pan out.  The other predictions will take some time, and I remain a bit skeptical, but if they manifest I will definitely provide an update here. 

My skepticism has absolutely nothing to do with the reader herself, but merely with the fact that not long ago Cookie and Jenny Alton both managed to blow me away with their validations, only to have their predictions be incredibly wrong.  All I can do is hope that Joeana's gift reaches further than that of those readers.

Ultimately, I have to recommend this reader.  She gave me so many details and specifically read into two areas I would've asked about had she not gone into the reading on her own, so that in itself is incredibly impressive.  She also read into a couple of other areas that are significant to me, but I didn't anticipate reading about.  She also uttered two statements that resonated with me, one of which I repeat to myself often.  She even asked me who tells me that because they are right.  Well, I have been telling myself the statement.  So it's not just little validations that she provided... it was big ones. 

My question to those who have read with her is has she given anyone a negative outcome prediction for a love matter?   I often worry that readers can be far too positive, so I am merely curious.  I would hate to hear that say 15 of us read with her and we all received good new about our objects of interest because in all honesty, I don't foresee everyone getting a happy ending with that person we call about.  We'll all have happy endings, but statistically not with these men.  I hate to be blunt, but we've seen too many stories end that way. 

Also, I had to get this reading at 5:10am because I am on the west coast.  It was worth every penny and every early minute.  Before getting through, I promised the universe that if I got through, this would be the last reading I would get until things started manifesting (unless I feel like checking in with Ness, of course  ;) haha).  I do plan on honoring this promise to myself and to the universe.  1. because I need to start living and allow things to start manifesting and 2. because this was the type of reading I'd like to go out with.  I was impressed in many ways, and I look forward to being able to say she is correct on her various predictions.  Some things she stated I already know will happen, and I confirmed with her, so I do have hope even through my skepticism. 

anything