Author Topic: Amy  (Read 19270 times)

Offline chrys

Re: Amy
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2013, 05:58:45 PM »
She has been the most accurate for me.  She told me I would see someone on Sunday and I did she told me that we would continue to see each other even through our obstacles and we have.  She didn't fill me full of fluff saying that he loves me or anything like that just to the point.

Offline Lys

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 02:35:08 AM »
Update about amy?

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2019, 11:55:56 PM »
She sort of said the same thing for me.. although she does state she’s not great with timing she said to me that after 3 weeks we’ll be back together.. that was almost 2 months ago.. so.. idk.. haha

Offline simsim

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2019, 02:04:29 AM »
spoke to twice a little over a year ago when i met a new person.... she told me its intense (it was) we will get married and be happy.... i got blinded 3 months later by getting dumped... i contacted her again and she said he will be back... he never did, he moved on to someone els in march and they are still together today a year later.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2019, 08:18:32 PM »
Updates

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2019, 08:57:22 PM »
Accurate for me. Said there would be push/pull till March but we would not end up together.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2019, 10:42:12 PM »
Ditto.....

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2019, 01:28:58 AM »
I saw she doesn’t do timing on her profile so how did she get contact for you guys? What did you ask

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2021, 02:46:49 AM »
I love Amy.  She's my favorite psychic on PS.  I've spoken to her a million times.  She isnt great at timing.  I dont hold her to it but if I ask "When?" she will give it a go.  She's been right and wrong on the timing front but thinking back, everything she has said will happen HAS actually happened, it just may have taken a lot longer than she stated.  I will say that she reads situations and people very well and is a blast to talk to.  I've never asked her for large scale predictions like "will we end up together?" etc etc etc...  I usually am asking her about specific situations and she has been very good at reading and clarifying those for me.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2021, 02:11:38 AM »
How do you like Psychic Source vs a site like Keen?

I'm not sure if you were asking me or not but I'll give my opinion....  personally, I do not care for PS much.  There are a small handful of truly gifted psychics on that site but in my opinion most have zero ability.  I have not called them all by any means but any time a try a new one, I'm left extremely let down.  I tried a new one recently based on reviews here tho and she did impress me...it was Eliza.  She was a pretty good empath.

I like Keen better but that's not to say there arent a million fakes on there too tho.  Those are the only 2 services I use. 

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2021, 01:42:58 PM »
I used to read with her on Psychic Access. She was always nice to me so I kept calling, but eventually realised that she was not good at all (at least in my case!:). She is friendly and acts as if she were your 'friend', but once I dared to tell her that her prediction didn't come to pass (never left her a bad review  but probably should've...) and she dodged all of my calls ever since. Once, she even sent me a message after I had tried calling her, which said: I think you wanted to call a different advisor! Lol.... I was never rude to her, so this attitude was too much for me (she's nowhere need as bad as InfiniteStar lol, but still - very unprofessional and way too much of a snowflake to my liking.
Just to give an example of predictions she made: she said that me and a guy I was seeing would have amazing sex and that I wouldn't be able to walk for days lol .... he ended up having issues with erection so out intimate life was FAR from satisfactory... he was also a pathological liar who 'cheated' on me (there was a woman in my workplace he began a relationship with while we were dating ) and Amy didn't pick up on that etc...

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2021, 06:53:56 PM »
I used to read with her on Psychic Access. She was always nice to me so I kept calling, but eventually realised that she was not good at all (at least in my case!:). She is friendly and acts as if she were your 'friend', but once I dared to tell her that her prediction didn't come to pass (never left her a bad review  but probably should've...) and she dodged all of my calls ever since. Once, she even sent me a message after I had tried calling her, which said: I think you wanted to call a different advisor! Lol.... I was never rude to her, so this attitude was too much for me (she's nowhere need as bad as InfiniteStar lol, but still - very unprofessional and way too much of a snowflake to my liking.
Just to give an example of predictions she made: she said that me and a guy I was seeing would have amazing sex and that I wouldn't be able to walk for days lol .... he ended up having issues with erection so out intimate life was FAR from satisfactory... he was also a pathological liar who 'cheated' on me (there was a woman in my workplace he began a relationship with while we were dating ) and Amy didn't pick up on that etc...

That's a bummer.  Sorry she didnt work for you.  I agree she is super friendly and I've probably called her way more times that I should have just because I like talking to her but she has been pretty accurate reading my situations too. 

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2021, 09:00:14 PM »
Back in 2019, I had  a similar experience with her. I called her to ask about my ex  after we had broken up. I didnt tell her he was my ex cause I wanted to see if she picked up the break  up. Well, she didnt because the first thing she said was that he was going to propose. After I clarified that we had broken up, she changed the narrative of her reading.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2021, 08:29:07 PM »
Thank you, Daisy. I appreciate it!

How do you like Psychic Source vs a site like Keen?

I'm not sure if you were asking me or not but I'll give my opinion....  personally, I do not care for PS much.  There are a small handful of truly gifted psychics on that site but in my opinion most have zero ability.  I have not called them all by any means but any time a try a new one, I'm left extremely let down.  I tried a new one recently based on reviews here tho and she did impress me...it was Eliza.  She was a pretty good empath.

I like Keen better but that's not to say there arent a million fakes on there too tho.  Those are the only 2 services I use.

You wanna know another reason why I dont care for PS much is because they claim to screen and test all applicants on their psychic ability prior to hiring and most do not make the cut to work for them but yet so many on the site are still awful.  What kind of screening do they give these people??  and if these are the best I cant imagine how bad the ones who dont get hired are!  It's a joke. 
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 12:18:12 AM by Daisy573 »

Offline kandyna

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2021, 03:31:08 AM »
How good is she!?!?

anything