Author Topic: Amy  (Read 19317 times)

positivethoughts

Amy
« on: March 13, 2011, 01:26:01 PM »
PS has a special 30 minutes for $30. So I bought 30 minutes and read with Amy. She is excellent and quick and uses tarot plus her psychic ability. She is expensive so a great deal on the $30 for 30 package. I didn't say anything and she said commitment phobe, he is running, coming back, 3 weeks improvement, end of april good to go. One more pull back after next communication. She said he is a "runner" etc. I really really liked her because she is quick, very nice, no lectures, and very accurate. I asked about other girls and said I only see 1 with blond hair and I think that is you? Yes - phew

She said a-hole SM thinks my birthday is next week and he will call me then (Kira!!). He thinks he is doing nothing wrong but taking things slow. She thinks door is open to bring up the "running" but to joke around about it.

I am surprised but I think she is one of my new favorites. LOVE her style. Highly recommend. She doesn't fill in the reading with details that never happen. quick quick quick

xxoo

positivethoughts

Re: Amy
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 01:56:32 PM »
One other thing - $30 for 30 is for new customers. This was my first time calling. Their phone system isn't great. I probably spent 7 minutes on the phone with amy.

positivethoughts

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 05:12:46 PM »
Amy nailed a timeframe for me. She said I would see SM within a week and I did. At the time I didn't think there was any way it could happen.

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 03:04:36 AM »
Hey PT - you said your reading with Amy was only 7 minutes.  Does that mean you lost the remaining 23 minutes or can you "bank" it for later (like CP)??

I signed on, but literally spent 2 hours trying to dial in for Ricky and the service just kept saying, "Sorry, that advisor is not available".  I'm thinking I may try Amy if I can't get in with Ricky.

positivethoughts

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 03:34:57 PM »
You keep all of the minutes. It is AWESOME. So I read with Amy 4 times @ the $1 a minute rate. But just a warning - she isn't easy to get in with either......ugh. I know aef tried to get in with her awhile ago.

CM1234 set up a text alert when Ricky comes on so she then calls right away and got in. I just set it up with Amy and Ricky because once people see they are in, it is like trying to win a radio contest. But I said this in another post. The best time to get them is when they are on but not scheduled to be on. Ricky was on all day Sunday but not scheduled and he was available a bunch of times. Amy sometimes logs on early also. I read with Ricky once and he was crazy accurate but I have a few weeks to wait for bigger predictions.

Each of Amy's predictions have happened. I think 1 day off or a day early here and there.

But I am brand new with them so I can't really "sing their praises" quite yet, and Jacqueline is still my very favorite. But I can talk to Amy for 4 minutes and get all the info I need. I'm trying to save $$ so I'm not calling Jacqueline as much and I miss her. I'm kinda experimenting here.....LOL

Let me know how you do. People seem to LOVE Ricky but if I can't ever get in with him that is a problem......

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 04:11:20 PM »
Amy is great! So happy to see you're branching out to save $$$. I really feel like the readers of PS don't try to "keep you on the phone". I think I'VE been the one trying to keep Ricky on the phone sometimes. I read with Amy awhile back - but I do remember really liking her - and that she had similar predictions to the others.

cm12345

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 05:14:08 PM »
PT, it wasn't me who got in with Ricky (although I wish it was)...I think it was aef.  I did set up a text message notification but I only was able to get through with Amy....would love to eventually read with Ricky!!

positivethoughts

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 02:27:51 AM »
I read with Amy again today and I LOVE her. Thank you to everyone on here who recommended PS. It is nice to have other options. Ricky and Amy don't try to keep you on the phone. It is almost the opposite. I've only read with Ricky once. I've tried to read with him again but gave up due to their fabulous phone system.

Offline cj

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2011, 03:51:05 AM »
well what did she say???

positivethoughts

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2011, 02:38:41 PM »
cj - lol - let's see, supposedly the next time I see him will start the things up for real. She thinks that could be in a week. She has said to me 100 times, I just need to to get through April. His timing is hard to pinpoint because he is all over the place. Her timing has been right in the past so we'll see. She gave me a lot of insight into why he is the way he is which was interesting. We'll see! Bottom line is that a lot of people are staying beginning of May flips things around so I'm hanging tight - or trying to.

He has been MIA again.

Offline cj

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2011, 03:39:10 PM »
May is right around the corner! thats not bad at all!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2011, 04:09:34 PM »
No worries PT it seems to be a common trend these days a lot of men go MIA. I'm pissed off that I still have funds available in CP cause I would love to try PS. Oh well I guess I will just use it on Jacqueline when I need it.

positivethoughts

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2011, 07:41:25 PM »
Hi Libra!! How are you?? PS is so annoying to get through to that I would save it until you have something major going on. Or maybe you do? You are being very disciplined.  :)

I am going to call Jacqueline next week. I haven't talked to her in awhile. Maybe it will be my Easter present to myself. LOL. I've weaned myself off calling a lot. Finally.

From what I've heard Mercury Retrograde is messing with everyone.

xxoo

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2011, 08:23:00 PM »
Hi PT! I am trying to be disciplined  :-\, no I have nothing major going on right now, but you know there are always questions to ask and things we want to know.

Yeah I was about to ask you guys about how is Mercury retro. affecting everybody, for me I was planning a trip with friends to and it didn't work out, plus my computer keeps acting up, it will be over soon. 

Offline tammyp

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2013, 02:49:04 AM »
Hi, this thread is old but  wanted to reply just the same.  I am a PS girl, have probably read with about 45 readers on there. Yikes!  Only an few on CP and none on keen.

So, I talked to Amy on 11/25/12.  It was a very quick conversation due to the fact that she doesn't like to keep you on the phone, short and sweet. Talked to her about a guy, of course.

She said we have a nice garden and its going to grow.  It will take hold in the next week (Dec. 5 kept coming up for her) and he would come out of things.  Said Christmas looked nice for us and he would go to Australia end of Jan for about a month. (He was looking at job opportunities there).  Said I would go to Ireland in Apr for a visit.  Things would take off in Dec and things would be like he never left.

That was it.  Good thing it was short cuz NONE of it happened.  Sorry Amy