Author Topic: Samantha Wild  (Read 7586 times)

Offline sweetpcdenise

Samantha Wild
« on: December 30, 2012, 01:51:16 AM »
A friend was talking about this site and although I am not obsessed with getting readings I do like to check in at certain times of the year (new year, birthday,changing seasons) or if the usual I am having an issue with something or someone that I feel confused about.  I think traditional therapy is surface dialog and are for repressed people or post tramatic type issues in general.  If you are evolving you know it involves seen and unseen realms and I feel a comfort that there is actually an order to the chaos its unfolding at all times. 

Samantha Wild helps with describing the atmosphere, the emotions, the other persons take on the situation more than the gimmicks of a dark stranger is coming into your life.

When you call a psychic you are looking for a quick answer number one, but really underneath it is the need for comfort and feeling you are not alone on your path.  It does help to understand if there is a group conscious pattern of change and you are part of it that nothing is "wrong with you".

After awhile if you find a reader that "knows your whole little biography" it makes for a deeper analysis, Samantha is also very tolerant if you are very upset, crying, crying into your beer, repeating your self, feeling selfish but she does not milk the phone line to get you to get so involved you are acting like Wynonna Ryder on Reality Bites.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Re: Samantha Wild
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 04:54:46 PM »

Welcome!  Have you read with anyone else on Keen?

A friend was talking about this site and although I am not obsessed with getting readings I do like to check in at certain times of the year (new year, birthday,changing seasons) or if the usual I am having an issue with something or someone that I feel confused about.  I think traditional therapy is surface dialog and are for repressed people or post tramatic type issues in general.  If you are evolving you know it involves seen and unseen realms and I feel a comfort that there is actually an order to the chaos its unfolding at all times. 

Samantha Wild helps with describing the atmosphere, the emotions, the other persons take on the situation more than the gimmicks of a dark stranger is coming into your life.

When you call a psychic you are looking for a quick answer number one, but really underneath it is the need for comfort and feeling you are not alone on your path.  It does help to understand if there is a group conscious pattern of change and you are part of it that nothing is "wrong with you".

After awhile if you find a reader that "knows your whole little biography" it makes for a deeper analysis, Samantha is also very tolerant if you are very upset, crying, crying into your beer, repeating your self, feeling selfish but she does not milk the phone line to get you to get so involved you are acting like Wynonna Ryder on Reality Bites.

Angel light

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 12:22:21 AM »
I have read with this advisor about 4 times.  After the first couple of times, she said that the man in question would be back 3 times, but I had to ignore him until after he sent the 3rd letter.  She did give me a free reading after the 3rd time so that she could clear up some misunderstandings.  After she clarified her point of me not responding to him, I asked if that meant ignoring him when I saw him around town.  She said yes.  I didn't feel comfortable doing this so I did say hello a few times.  When I called today, she said I had done something to make him pull away, that I had gone against what she had told me to do - of course I hadn't but she insisted so much with this that eventually told me that I had caused a situation in which he would not be back for a long time, and that she could not read for me anymore.  I have never read with such an inconsistent reader.  She will adamantly tell you to do one thing, then say almost the complete opposite.  In the reading today she said things that were in the direct opposite direction.

I would not rccomend this reader again.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 05:43:10 AM »
I have only had one reading with Samantha Wild but her assessment of the person in question was 100% inaccurate. I also cannot recommend this reader, sorry.

Offline little_miss_sunshine

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 01:18:16 AM »
Disclaimer: I respect all opinions and I do not disregard any other opinion that was noted previously in regards to this reader.

But my experience has been totally opposite. I have read with many readers, including all the ones that are highly regarded and condoned on this forum, and Samantha Wild has connected with me in ways that have blew my mind. She's given me advice that has consistently felt right to me, she's shown me my path. She called every single contact in the last 4 months, including timelines. I am not saying she works for everyone, but she definitely worked for me, and I finally feel like I'm walking on my path again. My life is back on track.  8)

Offline whskers

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 03:21:12 AM »
I’m curious with this reader. Anyone tried her?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 06:27:34 AM »
I feel she tries to empower you.  She actually didn’t predict anything.  She was more telling me how the person thinks and that he knew I’d always be there so I needed to stay away for a long time.
I read with her twice and don’t think I would again.

Offline calista

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2018, 02:23:00 PM »
I tried to read with Samantha Wild yesterday and emailed her as per her profile instructions. Here is what I got back:

Hello, thanks for finding me! Have you left feedback for other advisors? I am interested in your feedback history because it is not uncommon for callers to repeatedly change their user names in order to cash in on the free minutes that I give to first time callers. Sending minutes to new callers is something that I insist upon since it as beneficial to you as it is to me.
Blessings, Samantha

This sounds like she is feeling people out to determine if they may give negative feedback - which of course makes me suspect her psychic abilities. I chose not to read with her. Hopefully this helps other people on here who are considering her.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2018, 06:38:22 PM »
I got the same response from her. It shouldn’t be so difficult
To get a reading lol...i haven’t left bad feedback for anyone. I think she’s just bitter due to a past event.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2018, 06:55:37 PM »
Many moons ago I use to read with her a lot around 2012, as in tons, but eventually felt like she became too general and advice-ish. She was much cheaper then too. I started on Keen then went to her click4advisor site. She has her own site now which links to the other two locations, so she is easier to catch. Good luck. Although she says she is Clairvoyant. Empath. Clairsentient, she mainly reads cards.

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2018, 07:36:00 PM »
I got the same response from her. It shouldn’t be so difficult
To get a reading lol...i haven’t left bad feedback for anyone. I think she’s just bitter due to a past event.
That's odd considering if you change your name, IT DOES change your name for all the feedback you have left. I just tried it out now. It used to not but I think with all the updates they did, it now changes past reviews too.

Offline GoldenGirl75

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2020, 09:58:50 PM »
any updates on this reader? For those that have read with her, do her empath abilities seem accurate?

Offline Racquel43

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2020, 11:21:43 PM »
She’s a good empath and read my poi’s feelings at the time accurately, haven’t read with her for some time tho. I read with her back in 2017.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2020, 11:49:34 PM »
How do you even read with her!!! I’ve emailed her saying i read her profile and I’m interested in a reading and got nothing back twice now

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2020, 01:51:34 AM »
She has a website. Any predictions come to pass?

anything