Author Topic: Emmy Moon  (Read 3908 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Emmy Moon
« on: August 25, 2012, 11:59:30 PM »
Hey Everyone,

I know that Metal5 posted about reading with Emmy Moon, But I am wondering has anyone else read with her?  If so, what was your experience and do you feel she was accurate.

Wishes

Re: Emmy Moon
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 12:19:53 PM »
She nailed the timing of someone contacting me. Also, when I asked her if there was anything else I needed to know she came up with a bold statement about a friend...that too was accurate and came to pass.

TimeHeals

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 03:41:10 PM »
@Kinkingthehabit:
I think this Emmy Moon reader used to be TarotReaderEmmy. I read with her a couple of years ago, and she was horrible. Nice person, but nothing she said was correct, in fact, the opposite of what she said came about, which I was glad. Unless she sharpened her skills since then, I would say don't bother. I also took the time to check out her feedback on keen, and same people calling, and also the dreaded "Kenzee" feedback, which right there is a red flag to me. Seems as though lots of people ask her about 'contact' from a significant other, but anyone pretty much anyone can predict and have a 50% chance of getting THAT right.

Also: congrats to Cfisher for manifesting. I am a true believer in manifesting and am thinking of posting more about that and what;s worked for me. I posted something awhile back, but I have more to share but its going to be long, and I just haven't had the time.

Good luck and blessings to all!!

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 03:15:06 AM »
Ya, it's a bugger, but she worked for me for contact once a couple years ago, nothing panned out as her cards read for me and I tried her again this year and bleh. Nada. Damn I hate when that happens! Lol

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 03:43:43 AM »
Thanks y'all!  I was looking at her feedback and was curious if anyone here tried her.   

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 04:01:23 PM »
So what is the verdict on Emmy?

Offline question125

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 12:28:39 AM »
Yeah I agree not a fan.  She shakes  some stones or something which makes a loud noise on the phone as part of her ritual .  non of her stuff came true for me either.