Author Topic: Jenny Alton  (Read 36029 times)

Offline Bark angel

Re: Jenny Alton
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2013, 05:45:31 PM »
I'm sure all psychics have both good and bad days. I think it's peculiarly refreshing when it's clear that a psychic isn't receiving messages in tip top form though. I'd rather know it could be an off day than to be left wondering. Loops 77 did Jenny admit you weren't connecting as well this last time in the follow up email?

I've been really content with Jenny's commitment to her clients best interests. She's performed above and beyond for me in the past. I have a number of readers that I consider my faves and of them, she and about 2 others strike me as exceeding my expectations in terms if client service.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2013, 06:01:25 PM »
Ok, I made it a week and a day without any readings.  I also made a pact in chat stating that I would continue on that path.  If I was to break that pact, I would have to endure public humilation and come clean on the forum regarding the fact that I had reading.

So, I had a really bad day yesterday and got a reading.  NO ONE was available when I wanted to get the reading, and for some crazy reason I decided to chat with Jenny Alton.  Many of you know I am not a fan of this individual because she has made incorrect predictions in the past, but since she seems to be good at the present, I gave in to the urge and got a reading. 

Um... she was WAY off.  I asked about two men.  She is entirely correct about one.  I give her that. She knew the circumstances of our "relationship", and she was incredibly realistic and told me exactly what I expected to hear.  Unfortunately, I know she was wrong about the second individual.  The reason I had a bad day yesterday was in part due to the fact that I found out the man I have been calling about recently is in fact involved with someone else.  This is now confirmed and not merely a suspicion.  I asked Jenny about this man, and she made no mention of the woman in his life.  She referred to him in a positive manner and indicated romantic potential for us.  She also provided a month that is impossible for romance bc he will be overseas.  Once I told her that was impossible, she changed the prediction to fit what I told her.  I also then decided to bring up the woman, and she failed to properly connect to their relationship. 

Anyways, I've had much better readings with her in the past.  Once again, she has only ever been correct about the past and present for me.  I'm pretty sure this will be the last time I read with her baring some miracle that changes everything I know to be true at this point in time. 

jen80

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2013, 06:24:30 PM »
I have read with many readers that were but I don't bother to talk about them if I didn't spend enough money on them that would make me bitter enough to talk about them.
This is one of those, read only once with her. She and jacqueline from cp were two of the three that said marriage between my ex and I so I knew right away I was being fed (fill in the blank) as my relationship wasn't about marriage (been there, done that, don't want it again). Predictions of other things did not happen.
She may not have connected with me though. At this moment I don't even have the desire for readings, I think due to massive failures. Still no job as predicted by readers 2 yrs and counting.

Offline oben

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2013, 07:24:12 PM »
@ synergy: and what about the "lashes"  ;D

Offline lioness79

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2013, 07:46:15 PM »
Sorry you had a bad reading, on top of a bad day, on top of a string of bad luck with men  >:(. Nice job confessing your psychic sins.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 07:49:33 PM by lioness79 »

jen80

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2013, 10:59:36 AM »
@lioness79 am sorry :(, don't feel bad. To tell you the truth and I hope u don't take it the wrong way, I hope he doesn't respond back so u it doesn't give u hope and keep u going round and round.u r hurting now and I know how that feels but when u get to this stage u r almost free to live ur life. I pray ur hurt ends soon.am soooo sick of these readers.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2013, 12:09:26 PM »
Lioness, I'm sorry you have not yet received a response. The waiting is torture, and I know you've been through the wringer already. I must say that I'm actually incredibly proud of you. For awhile, you've indicated that you would reach out when the time felt right TO YOU. It's courageous to follow through on your own instinct. It's how we should all act... Based on what we FEEL and BELIEVE is correct, instead of acting based on a "psychics" guidance or advice. This is your life, not a stranger's on the other line of a phone conversation. We give these readers too much control.

While you did make a couple calls, you ultimately took back control and did what you felt is right.  Sometimes pride keeps us apart, and you made the decision not to allow that to be the reason. If he loves you and misses you as much as you miss him, this may just be what was needed. If you don't receive a response or the response you do receive isn't positive, at least you'll know!!! No more wondering and no more needing to call psychics. This is a great first step either way. I hope you do get the outcome you want, but either way I'm happiest about you doing what you felt was right. It's the path towards freedom. :)

<3

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2013, 12:48:54 PM »
I cannot think of one single time that my instinct was wrong. The closest I can come is finding someone annoying on a first impression and then ending up really liking them. lol Seriously, though, a true instinctual feeling - more than a thought, but something you actually feel - has never let me down. Ever. Trust yourself. Sometimes you need to sit on it, wait and see, and it seems the longer you wait, the stronger the feeling gets. Go with it. :)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2013, 03:37:44 PM »
lioness.. maybe he still needs time to figure out how to reply back. it doesn't mean he won't. how long has it been since you've written him? you may be assuming the worst here. i'm sorry you are struggling with this. you know i am. but try to stay positive! i agree with Awesomeness.. you should always follow your instinct. i think most people regret the things they DIDN'T do more than the ones they did, when looking back.

Offline skyline

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2013, 07:50:28 PM »
Just to clarify, when I meant 99% (which is actually closer to 99.9%) were wrong about contact, I was referring to psychics being wrong about my ex initiating contact. Since I was the one that initiated contact (and only 1 psychic actually saw this, but the timing and reasons for doing so were incorrect), at the end of the day, they were all WRONG.

I believe that you're always hear what you're meant to hear, even if it's wrong.

In addition, there are things you aren't supposed to know beforehand, and so that information would be hidden from you or you will reject it until it's the right time.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2013, 03:12:32 PM »
Okay, lioness, I'm dying to know how the reply e-mail went!!

Offline Jonnie

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2013, 05:33:02 PM »
Lioness,
what did he say?? I want to know what he said I know you have been so torn like me, but I wont reach out Ive done that enough with no response last summer. Im glad you finally got it off of your chest, how do you feel now?

Offline DreamLoveBelieve

« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2013, 10:23:05 PM »
I'm bumping this topic.

I was bored last week and tried Jenny again.  I have had great readings from her as far as the current, but only 1 prediction has actually happened. 

Has anyone else read with her lately??  Was she correct??  Have any predictions happened??

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2013, 01:07:59 AM »
I'm bumping this topic.

I was bored last week and tried Jenny again.  I have had great readings from her as far as the current, but only 1 prediction has actually happened. 

Has anyone else read with her lately??  Was she correct??  Have any predictions happened??
Yes and yes.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2013, 10:12:11 PM »
Where is Jenny???