Author Topic: Jenny Alton  (Read 35725 times)

Offline jas

Re: Jenny Alton
« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2018, 12:59:05 PM »
Would l love to read with her but it seems there is no one by this name on Keen. 

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #136 on: July 14, 2018, 01:04:18 PM »
I can't find her either

Offline njlady

« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2018, 03:44:26 PM »
Would l love to read with her but it seems there is no one by this name on Keen.

Have an advisor send her an e-mail for you.  She still has an account.  She just doesn't have an advisor listing any more.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2018, 05:09:09 PM »
Jenny Alton was like Cookie in that she freakishly saw details like my work and where I lived.
Unfortunately they both haven't really been correct for me on relationships.

In one reading she told me I would not choose the guy in question, and in another reading she saw us getting married.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2018, 01:54:41 AM »
OMG Jenny Alton predicted 99% of my life, my career, the man I would marry. At the time, we were going back and forth but prior to that another psychic predicted this man to a T, this made me a believer, I'm a skeptic but this reader, Jeny Alton, & Yona + (Aries Intuition) are psychics who have predicted things long before they happened about 80%. I don't know what happened to Jenny but I hope she comes back. About 7 years ago, my life sucked, career sucked, everything sucked but I started praying a lot and things changed.

Some of my predictions:( They were very specific, for privacy reason, I've withheld details)

You will buy a home - I did (a year later)predicted 2014 happened 2015
You would have a huge set back with this man which may make you think that things have ended but it will fall in place - It happened predicted 2014 happened 2017, fell in place 2018
Previous job:  People are not nice, that will not be your last job - It happened in 2014
You will work for a company where you deal with a financial transaction by mail, you can work from home- predicted 2014, happened in 2017, I deal with electronic money handling portfolio of  1/2 a billion per deal some are in Millions, I have about 35 deals, deal with collateral managers & Auditors plus investors gets paid by mail.

Happy to report that my relationship is a happy one, the job is very stable, I use to call readers about work all the time and now i have no need for that. You just have to find the right reader.

Wow! Amazing! I love hearing stories like this. I am so glad things fell into place for you.

Thank you for sharing your story. :) :) :)

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #140 on: July 15, 2018, 09:39:21 PM »
Why isn't she on keen any longer? Does she do readings on her own?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #141 on: July 15, 2018, 10:06:09 PM »
Did something happen to her that she just fell off the face of the earth suddenly?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #142 on: July 16, 2018, 07:51:25 PM »
Back in 2014, when I was going insane and binging on readings, Jenny did a free reading for me via e-mail. Out of all the readers I asked about the POI, Jenny was the only one who got things right. Seriously. The only one.

In 2016, when I found out all that was going on (as Jenny had predicted) I sent her a message thanking her, but never heard back.

Did she say something completely different than the other readers?

It seems like she is really good but she is nowhere to be found now??

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #143 on: July 17, 2018, 12:25:28 PM »
Did she say something completely different than the other readers?

It seems like she is really good but she is nowhere to be found now??

Did she say something different? LOL! OMG. Did she ever! She felt he was in a relationship with another woman and had a strong, long-term bond with her. I didn't think that was possible. We talked and hung out a lot over a 3-4 month period. He invested a lot of time that, I thought, only someone single could. Turns out, he is married--with three kids. I talked to many psychics (40, at least), including ones I called and talked to for hours about this guy, and NO ONE...EVER...picked up on him being married. The assumption was that he was single, busy, selfish, and not as invested as I was.

I remember reading Jenny's e-mail and, at first, being angry with her for thinking this guy could be a total fraud. I was so stupid.

Even before my reading with her, I remember reading something about her either having health issues or having a new baby or something and that she could only do e-mail readings. It seemed like her life got complicated and readings had to take a backseat. Maybe she just never went back to doing them.

Wow, that's amazing! It seems like she is really good, I wish she would be back on. Maybe she'll come back.

That's unbelievable how all these psychics could not tell that your POI was married...I mean, that should be something they should be able to pick up, no?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #144 on: August 18, 2019, 09:05:22 PM »
I’m bringing this thread back from the dead as I love zombies .

Does anyone have any information on this lady?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 09:09:24 PM by diamondcanadian »

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #145 on: December 23, 2019, 02:49:15 PM »
im looking for this lady too. please help

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #146 on: December 23, 2019, 04:25:53 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 02:01:01 AM by tellmewhy »