Author Topic: Jenny Alton  (Read 35939 times)

Offline Zenia

Re: Jenny Alton
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 04:48:55 PM »
I'm not assuming this was addressed at my conflicted readings with Jenny, but I did want to clarify about my readings.  I do think what smee is suggesting may happen sometimes, but that was definitely not the case with Jenny.  The first time I chatted with her, I did so because a forum friend told me she was amazing and asked me to check her out.  I asked her about work, since at the time I had zero happening in my life regarding men, and then I asked her a general question about when I would be dating again.  This was the phenomenal reading.

I had a lot change in a couple weeks, and suddenly there were two men I wanted to inquire about specifically. Since Jenny was so good, it was a no-brainer, and I chatted with her again.  This time, the reading was general and there were no details given to make me think there was any validity to her statements/predictions.  Thus far, what she said in that chat has not manifested in any way.  In fact, the opposite is true for one of the men I asked about.  Based on how things have been going (or not), I don't think things will manifest as she described at all. 

I'm not defending any psychic with this comments - it's just an observation of mine.  I've found in my own situation that in the past,  if nothing had happened between readings, in terms of events or contact, subsequent readings even with some of my preferred readers tend to be less remarkable than earlier ones.  I'm not sure if there is a reason for this, or if the reader tries to pull information from their guides to satisfy my queries, when they should simply await a message...but I have noticed this occur. 

I agree with this,and i think we should make it a topic in another tread.
It was not adressed to your reading with Jenny.I just noticed Smee had a point worth exploring and discussing further.Maybe i will make a new headline and bring up the topic in general.

elcaliente

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 06:52:19 PM »
I'd like to punch in on this conversation, because I do, indeed, wish to make a clear distinction between what I consider a psychic with whom I connect and accurate predictions.  I had a reading with Jenny in which she mentioned a number of things that I actually know are true. Those items enabled me to confirm that she certainly connected with me, as I mentioned nothing that would lead her to those facts, and they were offered without any prompting on my part.

Now, as I said in my first post in this thread, the predictions offered to me in that reading are plausible.  Plausible means that they are worthy of acceptance or could indeed be true, given what I know of the circumstances surrounding my situation.  However, that being said, plausible also means that I can't say with any certainty that these predictions are accurate at this point.  Furthermore, because we all know that time is fluid, and because Jenny stated right up front with me that she is not good on timing, there's no way to know just how soon I shall be able to confirm whether the predictions offered are accurate either.

My commentary on Jenny's reading was simply to inform others that when getting a reading, what tools do we typically use to ascertain the veracity of the messages we are receiving?  Do we feel more connected to a reader when the reader offers us a final outcome that matches what we are seeking?  I'd say not.  Do we feel more connected to a reader if they describe the individual(s) involved to a "tee"?  Perhaps.  However, another way we feel we are connected to a reader is when we are offered facts that have either occurred in the past or present that we can validate. 

In summary, I believe given the information exchanged in my reading, I connected well with Jenny.  Whether that connection will derive the results that she has offered are probable in my situation, however, is yet to be seen.

I'm not assuming this was addressed at my conflicted readings with Jenny, but I did want to clarify about my readings.  I do think what smee is suggesting may happen sometimes, but that was definitely not the case with Jenny.  The first time I chatted with her, I did so because a forum friend told me she was amazing and asked me to check her out.  I asked her about work, since at the time I had zero happening in my life regarding men, and then I asked her a general question about when I would be dating again.  This was the phenomenal reading.

I had a lot change in a couple weeks, and suddenly there were two men I wanted to inquire about specifically. Since Jenny was so good, it was a no-brainer, and I chatted with her again.  This time, the reading was general and there were no details given to make me think there was any validity to her statements/predictions.  Thus far, what she said in that chat has not manifested in any way.  In fact, the opposite is true for one of the men I asked about.  Based on how things have been going (or not), I don't think things will manifest as she described at all. 

I'm not defending any psychic with this comments - it's just an observation of mine.  I've found in my own situation that in the past,  if nothing had happened between readings, in terms of events or contact, subsequent readings even with some of my preferred readers tend to be less remarkable than earlier ones.  I'm not sure if there is a reason for this, or if the reader tries to pull information from their guides to satisfy my queries, when they should simply await a message...but I have noticed this occur. 

I agree with this,and i think we should make it a topic in another tread.

Offline question125

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 11:05:23 PM »
Smee,
Great synopsis and very well presented.  You made some great points with very clear and poignant examples. 
thanks Smee
 ;)

Offline oben

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2012, 11:45:14 PM »
Smee, great post, in my very personal opinion it all depends on what the dedinition of connection is as far as we are concerend, to me connecting to a reader means have a prediction come to pass. A reader being able to describe what is going on or a person to a "t" to me personally does not mean connection. Getting validation is a good thing, but personally did I really call any reader to validate what I really already knew? I do not think so ;)

elcaliente

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2012, 12:07:14 AM »
obe,
You do have a point, of course predictions are important.  But a connection is necessary in order to be able to consider a psychic's predictions at all and most good psychics will make sure they have a connection before beginning with a reading - I think it is equally as important for the reader to do the same.  If you do not connect, and with that I mean they cannot give you any information that you can validate as true, then the reading is pretty much a waste of time, no?
Smee, great post, in my very personal opinion it all depends on what the dedinition of connection is as far as we are concerend, to me connecting to a reader means have a prediction come to pass. A reader being able to describe what is going on or a person to a "t" to me personally does not mean connection. Getting validation is a good thing, but personally did I really call any reader to validate what I really already knew? I do not think so ;)

Offline oben

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2012, 12:18:55 AM »
Smee, absolutely , but lets say if they tell me everything even the number I hairs on my head but nothing that they have said manifest, then it is a waste of time as well, no?

elcaliente

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2012, 12:24:07 AM »
i'm not sure I would classify it as a waste of time.  I would classify it as a failed prediction though.
Smee, absolutely , but lets say if they tell me everything even the number I hairs on my head but nothing that they have said manifest, then it is a waste of time as well, no?

loops77

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2013, 06:16:02 PM »
I tried her today in chat on a whim today. She got some extreme details about work. I'll report if her predictions come to pass.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2013, 12:00:53 AM »
Jenny is good.  I get much more out of a phone reading than I do in chat. Maybe it's because I can't type quickly enough :-) in chat.  On the phone a lot more is covered in a shorter period of time too!
I tried her today in chat on a whim today. She got some extreme details about work. I'll report if her predictions come to pass.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2013, 12:35:18 AM »
Jenny is good.  I get much more out of a phone reading than I do in chat. Maybe it's because I can't type quickly enough :-) in chat.  On the phone a lot more is covered in a shorter period of time too!

i thought Jenny was chat only??

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2013, 02:28:13 PM »

i thought Jenny was chat only??

99% sure she IS only available on chat... :o

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2013, 02:50:36 PM »
Sorry, I didn't intend to confuse anyone.  I was commenting in a general sense.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2013, 03:40:12 PM »
Sorry, I didn't intend to confuse anyone.  I was commenting in a general sense.

oh, oh.. yeah. i read it differently the first time.
yeah, i think her downfall is the chat only option.  never for phone. i agree that i prefer phone too. for some reason it seems like it would be easier to connect to the energy when you are talking to someone vs typing

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2013, 05:59:37 PM »
I'm not sure I agree with that.  It depends on how a psychic connects with his or her guides. If they see images, then I suspect talking to a client might not interfere; if they hear words, then talking might become an interference whereas seeing text on a screen might not.  We really do not know, but I sense the option for chat or phone could be somehow related to what environment the psychic feels is most conducive for receiving the messages.

loops77

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2013, 07:22:28 PM »
Tried Jenny again today and she was remarkably dry and took too much time to type her answers. It was a bit shocking...she most likely knew it because she did try to send a follow up email.  :-[