Author Topic: Jenny Alton  (Read 35736 times)

elcaliente

Jenny Alton
« on: December 22, 2012, 04:24:26 PM »
I read with Jenny recently and had what I would describe as a superb reading.  In order to validate our connection, she mentioned a couple of things that are germane to my situation that were just spot on.  The predictions she offered me seem very plausible, given the current situation and so I am left to believe that we really connected.  I am curious whether others have connected with her so well and have had any of their predictions manifest.  Comments?

Offline marybell

Re: Jenny Alton
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 06:06:13 PM »
Wow, she has some terrific feedback. Who else has read with her? Is she fast and insightful or is she more detailed oriented? What tools does she use?

Offline oben

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 06:13:50 PM »
First reading I had with her she was really good, she was able to give me some details like states we were living in, and what happened and how I was feeling and of course made some predictions whine are pending. But my second reading with her (which was 1.5 month later) was very general. I was really frustrated.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 06:25:43 PM »

Hey yall!  I have read with her 3 times, the first was ok, the second was amazing and the third was really good.  Jenny has been on point and accurate, some things she has told me have happened.  I dont believe she uses tools, she says her guides say.....I can say for me she has been accurate with describing events and things that have happened, as far as predictions there are some still pending. Overall my experience with her has been exceptional.

Oben, maybe I misunderstood but I thought you said in chat you read with her 3 times and she was consistent with all 3 readings. Not sure why you are frustrated but sorry to hear your experience with her was not as good as mine.  I guess this is an example that we all dont connect with the same readers.

First reading I had with her she was really good, she was able to give me some details like states we were living in, and what happened and how I was feeling and of course made some predictions whine are pending. But my second reading with her (which was 1.5 month later) was very general. I was really frustrated.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 06:45:03 PM »
She is definitely real....my predictions are pending, and i think she is great but i've only had two readings with her and her outcome was different the second time i read with her. Not sure what to think except she is definitely not a fake on keen. Very hard to get a hold of though.

P.S. that NoThanks person who left feedback about her changing an outcome is not me.

Offline oben

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2012, 06:45:14 PM »
Yes KTH I read with her three times but the first chat keen did not keep the details so I really can not make a comment on it because I do not remember, all I remember is that she said something will happened and told me I did not believe it would and I said yes then she went on talking about how I must believe otherwise it will delay it, nothing particular which would stand out at that reading that I can remember.  It was just ok. And yes in all three of them she said there will be a contact that I was looking for but on the third time I reply felt everything she was talking about was really sort of general and generic. She even did not really get what the situation was at the third reading and eventually I had to tell her some stuff myself

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2012, 06:50:30 PM »
Thanks oben, my first reading with her was just ok I didnt feel like I got a lot from it until some things happened and then it made sense to me what she said.  I guess they all cant connect to everyone or maybe just off at times.  I dont expect anyone to get every single detail of my life, but when they are able to give me things I can confirm I feel better about the connection. 

Offline oben

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2012, 07:03:06 PM »
Yes miracle I really like my second reading with her, in that reading she nailed so many things and actually that is the one that I asked you for translation ;) so as far as Jenny I will stick to my second reading with her and just dismiss the third one

elcaliente

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2012, 07:28:15 PM »
I'm not defending any psychic with this comments - it's just an observation of mine.  I've found in my own situation that in the past,  if nothing had happened between readings, in terms of events or contact, subsequent readings even with some of my preferred readers tend to be less remarkable than earlier ones.  I'm not sure if there is a reason for this, or if the reader tries to pull information from their guides to satisfy my queries, when they should simply await a message...but I have noticed this occur. 

For me, Jenny nailed what my own intuition has been telling me all along as to the circumstances surrounding my situation given the personalities of the individuals involved.  While I wasn't too happy with the timing offered in my reading, and to Jenny's defense, she does admit that her timing is not at all good, overall I would have to rate it well above most of the readings I've received.  In fact, as I digest the information she shared, I would have to say I could dismiss the large majority of the readers I have been consulting because something about their assessment of the situation, based upon the individuals involved, did not match, closely enough, what my inner voice has been telling me.  Predictions for the final outcome are a fair time from now, but some predictions for interim contact are close in, so I shall be better able to report on accuracy by the end of the year.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2012, 05:45:53 PM »
My first reading with Jenny was mind blowing.  I have not had such a phenomenal reading in a long time, if ever.  Jenny knew details about my life that she could not know unless she was extremely gifted.  I couldn't believe it.  Even more shocking is the fact that not half an hour after the chat with her, one of her work related predictions manifested.  I was in awe.

Sadly, my second reading with her pretty much sucked.  It seemed incredibly general, and not only could I not validate anything she said, I felt as if it was overly positive.  Now, I know that it's definitely possible that my current situation will move in a "positive" direction, but I know that she was wrong about a few statements she made regarding this guy.  I've known this man for years, and she said she felt as if I had only known him 7 days.  Now, I was able to "excuse" her for this error because he had returned from being away for a few months a week before I read with her, but I found it surprising that she didn't know we had been friends for awhile. 

While she told me she doesn't like giving timeframes, in the first chat with her she did tell me that I would be with someone by the 21st of this month.   Due to something she said while describing this man, it could be the person I am currently inquiring about, but I really don't think it is.  Something significant did happen on the 19th, but nothing has happened since to really validate her prediction.

I may read with her again soon, as I am still intrigued by her due to some of the things she told me in the first reading.  I will let you guys know if anything else pans out the way she predicted.  I'm not ready to discount her completely, but I was also disappointed in the fact that in both readings she told me I would be taking a short trip soon.  While I intended to do so, the trip did not take place.  I also think the obstacle should have been foreseeable because I even anticipated it and I'm not psychic. haha

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2012, 07:47:54 PM »
I would like to add about my experience with Jenny.

Like Syn, I was completely blown away by my first reading with her. She knew where I was calling from, dynamics about my ex and I, that there was a third party, etc. She knew it was about to be my birthday, that I was receiving packages (I was going crazy on Amazon and Etsy for the holidays). She also said that my ex and I would have a long overdue conversation around this time. This didn't happen. She predicted early December and although I believe the intention was/is there from his side - there is no follow through and I do not believe there will be.

My second reading with her was similar - but she did not mention when the conversation would take place. I also had her take a look at another man I started dating, and I know that she is reading him incorrectly. I do like her and believe she's talented, but her prediction did not manifest with my ex. It may in the future, but as of right now - I would say she was incorrect about it as she specifically said there would be news from him around my birthday, and although we spoke a little bit more than usual - there was no real conversation as she had predicted.

I think she is good with the current and feelings but as far as predictions go - I would take it all with a grain of salt and rely on nothing and genuinely keep living your life. I have read with hundreds and spent thousands and nothing has manifested as they've seen and only less than a handful of things have really come true overall.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 02:28:15 AM »
i read with her twice as well. the first reading was pretty good. not AMAZING, but good. meaning - she picked up on some RANDOM details about a certain topic that was pretty awesome. i also asked about a couple of people. she said SOME stuff that made a lot of sense, some others i had a hard time believing (or at least couldn't really validate).

my second reading to her was really strange. she took a long time to answer my question. then she was just really negative and said a lot of things that didn't match up with reality at all. i got upset because i thought maybe my reality has been wrong, in regards to the question. but the more i think about it, i think she really didn't connect with me that day.

i think i'll use her again and see how the next reading is. it will be the deciding factor on whether i use her again or not.

Offline lioness79

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 03:25:12 AM »
I echo a lot of your experiences with Jenny. She was good (though not great) my first reading, then completely discredited everything she previously said in her second reading. At this point, I have pretty much thrown out both readings.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2012, 09:50:34 AM »
I'm not defending any psychic with this comments - it's just an observation of mine.  I've found in my own situation that in the past,  if nothing had happened between readings, in terms of events or contact, subsequent readings even with some of my preferred readers tend to be less remarkable than earlier ones.  I'm not sure if there is a reason for this, or if the reader tries to pull information from their guides to satisfy my queries, when they should simply await a message...but I have noticed this occur. 

I agree with this,and i think we should make it a topic in another tread.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2012, 04:45:36 PM »
I'm not assuming this was addressed at my conflicted readings with Jenny, but I did want to clarify about my readings.  I do think what smee is suggesting may happen sometimes, but that was definitely not the case with Jenny.  The first time I chatted with her, I did so because a forum friend told me she was amazing and asked me to check her out.  I asked her about work, since at the time I had zero happening in my life regarding men, and then I asked her a general question about when I would be dating again.  This was the phenomenal reading.

I had a lot change in a couple weeks, and suddenly there were two men I wanted to inquire about specifically. Since Jenny was so good, it was a no-brainer, and I chatted with her again.  This time, the reading was general and there were no details given to make me think there was any validity to her statements/predictions.  Thus far, what she said in that chat has not manifested in any way.  In fact, the opposite is true for one of the men I asked about.  Based on how things have been going (or not), I don't think things will manifest as she described at all. 

I agree with this,and i think we should make it a topic in another tread.