Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Gail  (Read 96047 times)

Offline Rag rats

Re: Psychic Readings by Gail
« Reply #210 on: January 14, 2021, 09:36:59 PM »
Is it possible for her to read the past thinking it’s future? She predicted poi coming back but with the same situation that led to my last breakup. But this was our second breakup so wondering if she is reading that instead of future.

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #211 on: January 14, 2021, 11:32:31 PM »
Possibly. You need to br very clear with her cause sometimes if u call her too often she just repeats the same thing from memory without looking into it.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #212 on: January 15, 2021, 12:06:43 AM »
I asked her about my poi’s thoughts and if he would come back. She said she sees him walking backward towards me meaning when he comes back the situation will be same. That makes me wonder if she saw the past when poi came back after first breakup but then left again a second time.

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #213 on: January 15, 2021, 12:45:38 AM »
Unlikely, in my experience she has always seen the future. Im inclined to believe she means he will return again. Keen to hear what others think

Offline embibems

« Reply #214 on: January 22, 2021, 06:45:11 PM »
How is Gail with timing when it's literally the first thing out of her mouth? Lol. She told me to hush this morning and said "within xx this issue will be resolved. It's going to be at least x days maybe xx." Again, first thing out of her mouth before I gave her anything and she told me to be quiet, please. She picked up the issue, his feelings etc. Open to feedback! xo

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #215 on: January 22, 2021, 07:04:26 PM »
How is Gail with timing when it's literally the first thing out of her mouth? Lol. She told me to hush this morning and said "within xx this issue will be resolved. It's going to be at least x days maybe xx." Again, first thing out of her mouth before I gave her anything and she told me to be quiet, please. She picked up the issue, his feelings etc. Open to feedback! xo

I have found that she’s usually pretty good with what she picks up randomly on her end.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #216 on: January 22, 2021, 07:14:47 PM »
hi lovelies! Wondering if anyone has any general updates about Gail :)

Offline embibems

« Reply #217 on: January 22, 2021, 07:36:17 PM »

I have found that she’s usually pretty good with what she picks up randomly on her end.

Thanks, @cc. I've found that she is also spot-on with what she picks up on her own. I've just never had her give a timing (self-admittedly hard) as one of the first things out of her mouth, so this helps.

@sugarsky, Gail is great at remote viewing. The things she sees are profound. So far, her timeframe that she gave me of her own volition last year is lining up pretty well. I'm new to reading with her (since Nov) so cannot speak to her heavy hitting predictions but what she has seen for me was either validated or happens. She said POI would be "on his way" but not where I want him yet in January. Yupp!

Offline Mimi07

« Reply #218 on: January 22, 2021, 09:11:31 PM »
I don’t know how to feel about Gail her predictions keeps changing on me.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #219 on: January 22, 2021, 09:16:03 PM »
Thanks Embibems!

Mimi - how significantly has the prediction changed?
Flip flop or just timeline?

Offline embibems

« Reply #220 on: January 22, 2021, 09:32:57 PM »
I don’t know how to feel about Gail her predictions keeps changing on me.

Hi Mimi, how often have you read w her on the same question/area? I've found some of my most reliable readers get less reliable the more often I've called them. I haven't experienced Gail flip flopping personally!

Offline Mimi07

« Reply #221 on: January 23, 2021, 12:16:21 AM »
@sugarsky flip flop.. maybe she works for some and others she do not. She definitely has a gift for sure. I know energy changes constantly though.

Offline embibems

« Reply #222 on: January 26, 2021, 02:17:44 PM »
Hit for Gail--she said on 1.22 that my dude would contact me in 3-10 days. 3 days later, I got contact. And timing is NOT one of her things lol, so I thought I'd share this :)

Offline Lala123

« Reply #223 on: January 26, 2021, 11:10:11 PM »
That's good to hear!!! I recently read with her again, and this time she said that she sees my poi to her side but very close to her so she said she sees a change about to happen in our communication very soon and gave me the number 5 so I guess we shall see.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #224 on: January 26, 2021, 11:57:58 PM »
@sugarsky flip flop.. maybe she works for some and others she do not. She definitely has a gift for sure. I know energy changes constantly though.
Same here. She didn’t work for me and I try her a couple of times cause of the great reviews. Its a shame that I didn’t connect with her.