Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Gail  (Read 96702 times)

Offline CancerBumble

Re: Psychic Readings by Gail
« Reply #195 on: October 13, 2020, 06:53:58 PM »
She said my ex turned around. He cheated and left lol

what does she mean by turning around?

When he's turned away, he isn't focused on you or is moving on. When he's turned toward you, he's either coming back or moving forward with your relationship

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #196 on: October 13, 2020, 07:44:31 PM »

When he's turned away, he isn't focused on you or is moving on. When he's turned toward you, he's either coming back or moving forward with your relationship

Ahh okay - so she meant "turning around" as in back towards maggs?
then he left?
:(

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #197 on: October 13, 2020, 07:51:09 PM »

then he left?

I'm not sure what direction he had "turned" in the reading. Maybe Maggs can clarify. But, if she said he's turning around, and away, then she was telling Maggs he was leaving. If turning towards her, then she was just wrong.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #198 on: October 18, 2020, 04:42:15 AM »

then he left?

I'm not sure what direction he had "turned" in the reading. Maybe Maggs can clarify. But, if she said he's turning around, and away, then she was telling Maggs he was leaving. If turning towards her, then she was just wrong.

She said he turned around to face her and it meant he was returning. She was wrong. Interestingly my dumb ass call her about my current guy at the beginning of our relationship. Apparently he was turned away and not coming back. We weren't even fighting so no he didn't "come back" he wasn't gone and he certainly didn't leave. She used to have a somewhat gift but it seems long gone.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #199 on: December 04, 2020, 04:48:04 AM »
Just read with her.. gave names of 2 POI
Described POI A will leave me and be gone in the future (for his career aspirations)
POI B will come and go.. I'll go tired of him after a while

POI C is coming in a few months.. but he carries a lot of emotional baggage and she adviced me to go slow with him

Offline Lala123

« Reply #200 on: January 09, 2021, 07:06:19 PM »
How do you guys interpret gail saying the poi's back is to her but turned to the side so it's "good news". Has she told this to anyone and their situation with poi ended up being positive?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #201 on: January 09, 2021, 07:14:28 PM »
How do you guys interpret gail saying the poi's back is to her but turned to the side so it's "good news". Has she told this to anyone and their situation with poi ended up being positive?

I had a reading with her a while back and i wish i could remember the details but, she did say something about someone's back being turned which makes me wonder :/ I don't recall feeling like her reading was that great

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #202 on: January 09, 2021, 09:03:11 PM »

It used to be very confusing for me but she was always right- whether it was facing me, sideways, behind, to the side, at an angle, etc.  To the side meant that he wasn’t out of the picture and still interested if I recall. She told me once that a POI had his head turned and that he was going to walk away, and she was right....

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #203 on: January 10, 2021, 09:07:52 PM »

I actually read with her on Friday because my boyfriend and I had a fight earlier that week and hadn’t really spoken since. She said pretty much the same thing to me, she told me her interpretation was that my boyfriend just needs space but he’ll come back to me. I asked her when and she gave the number 5. Sure enough we saw each other five days after the fight and things are back to normal

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #204 on: January 12, 2021, 11:38:47 PM »
She is blunt as hell. She definitely tells you things as she sees. Not all predictions have passed but a great deal of them have. She has a gift for sure

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #205 on: January 13, 2021, 03:05:11 AM »
She is blunt as hell. She definitely tells you things as she sees. Not all predictions have passed but a great deal of them have. She has a gift for sure

How far out have her predictions been? She’s very accurate with me but has made predictions (and seemed very adamant on them) that seem far away...

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #206 on: January 13, 2021, 04:38:14 PM »

How far out have her predictions been? She’s very accurate with me but has made predictions (and seemed very adamant on them) that seem far away...

She’s told me things that have passed
2 years later

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #207 on: January 14, 2021, 01:13:42 AM »
What does she mean when she says, he is facing towards you?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #208 on: January 14, 2021, 01:46:04 AM »
What does she mean when she says, he is facing towards you?

In my experience, when she has said this it was either 1) he’s interested in me or b) he’s coming back around lol. Curious to hear other’s experiences :)

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #209 on: January 14, 2021, 02:29:18 AM »
I called her specifically to clarify what she means by he turned towards me lol..she said he will return. Ur right. Lets see