Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Gail  (Read 96058 times)

Offline LAW1974

Re: Psychic Readings by Gail
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2018, 07:30:48 PM »
I just read with her and I really liked her....  She was VERY honest!  I gave her NO information just my name is _____ what do you see for me......Gave me a timing prediction BUT said you cant ever rely on timing!  She said you have to just take the information....

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2018, 08:03:16 PM »
Does anyone know if Gail is good at picking up third parties?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2018, 09:25:13 PM »
I read with her few years ago regarding work and relationship and recently maybe 4months ago, none of the good things she saw happened, the last reading I had was about me moving in with POI which I knew was far-fetched! I also know I won't move in with a man unless we are married lol .

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2018, 09:39:05 PM »

She picked mine up and described her physical apprearance pretty well too

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2018, 09:48:04 PM »
Yeah  she’s a crazy remote viewer when she connects. She has consistently said on her own without me asking she sees no one. Except in April, saw a woman with dark hair but he wasn’t interested. QoC kept saying no one too until today. Said the same sentence in her last reading but finished with they’re talking. But, Gail connects really well with me and sees crazy stuff...so it’s like remote viewer or tarot card reader? Hmmm....Also, today’s reading with qoc wasn’t making much sense like the first thing out of her mouth was: he feels like he’s being ignored. Uhh ok? We haven’t chatted since October and he’s not blocked on anything. Lol probably just an off day.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2018, 02:41:29 AM »
Yeah  she’s a crazy remote viewer when she connects. She has consistently said on her own without me asking she sees no one. Except in April, saw a woman with dark hair but he wasn’t interested. QoC kept saying no one too until today. Said the same sentence in her last reading but finished with they’re talking. But, Gail connects really well with me and sees crazy stuff...so it’s like remote viewer or tarot card reader? Hmmm....Also, today’s reading with qoc wasn’t making much sense like the first thing out of her mouth was: he feels like he’s being ignored. Uhh ok? We haven’t chatted since October and he’s not blocked on anything. Lol probably just an off day.
Yt5587 why don't you contact your poi see what he doing or what does he do on his weekend off instead of wasting money on psychics. I know it easier said then done I was doing the same thing as you too.

Offline Bessiev

« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2018, 08:27:17 PM »
I just had my second reading with Gail, the first reading was somewhere mid -late October. What she told me today connects with the October reading. I don’t think she remembered me, impossible. The 2 readings connect with the story, a continuation. The readings were mainly concentrated on a person. Gail can pick up third party and can describe them somehow. Although I didn’t get an outcome she provided me with information. It’s up to me how to proceed. My free will and what I have to choose. Her reading had similarities with Indio’s reading which I had few weeks ago, also with a reading I had with Kallista somewhere in October, some points very similar, I wish I had kept notes from Kallista, somethings come up now and it’s so hard to remember once you read with a 100 psychics. They only thing is that Gail is a bit slow and I feel the minutes fly away in a second.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2018, 04:12:27 PM »
I read with gail per YT's recommendation.
she was very spot on with describing certain things in the present situation. A little slow and not too detailed at predictions but I like her. Good at describing physical appearances and the things that are happening in my personal life and my POI's personal life. Not sure about predictions or details about feelings...she doesn't really give any, aside from talking about seeing POI coming forward etc. I don't feel she is an empath. She is like the remote viewer version of Lady P who is an excellent empath. No concrete predictions, but amazing at describing the current situation. Would use her again from time to time but not as a go-to. I like her overall. She's not really good at answering specific questions, I feel you need to just let her read in her own way.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2019, 12:07:30 AM »
I found her to change and affirm things later on in the reading after I gave more info, and she tried to make it seem like she said something clearly at the beginning of the reading, meanwhile she was wishy washy and saying either or could happen.  It wasn't until I told her more info that she decided on what would be an obvious choice.  I relistened to the reading I had with her in the summer to see if she was accurate and to see if I'd read with her again but I was so put off bc she was always interrupting me and was quite rude.  She was also wrong and couldn't see accurately what was happening that day and answer accurately my questions.  Something huge had happened and she wasn't able to tell me about it  (I only found out later but it was so major she should have picked it up to answer my question accurately) and she was wrong about POIs present actions.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2019, 12:19:50 AM »
I found her to change and affirm things later on in the reading after I gave more info, and she tried to make it seem like she said something clearly at the beginning of the reading, meanwhile she was wishy washy and saying either or could happen.  It wasn't until I told her more info that she decided on what would be an obvious choice.  I relistened to the reading I had with her in the summer to see if she was accurate and to see if I'd read with her again but I was so put off bc she was always interrupting me and was quite rude.  She was also wrong and couldn't see accurately what was happening that day and answer accurately my questions.  Something huge had happened and she wasn't able to tell me about it  (I only found out later but it was so major she should have picked it up to answer my question accurately) and she was wrong about POIs present actions.

I’ve come to realize she’s most accurate when it comes to things she picks up randomly. When it comes to questions I asked her, nothing really comes to pass.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2019, 12:25:08 AM »

I’ve come to realize she’s most accurate when it comes to things she picks up randomly. When it comes to questions I asked her, nothing really comes to pass.

Oh neat, like you would just call for a general?   Not even give her a topic, like you were calling about a POI? 

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2019, 01:02:31 AM »

Oh neat, like you would just call for a general?   Not even give her a topic, like you were calling about a POI?

I called about a POI and she would throw in random things on her own as they came up. She told me to watch my speed while driving (I had just told myself not long before that, that I was driving as if I could afford a ticket.) she said she saw a lot of paperwork surrounding a car and I needed to buy a new car suddenly in October. She said to be careful because unless I’m PLANNING on having a baby any time soon I should take more precautions. That one scared me because I’m in NO position to have a child lol

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2019, 01:22:45 AM »
I felt she just like being negative horrible for me was so wrong, You always have to trust what your seeing and know over trusting a psychics 100 percent of the times.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2019, 01:35:08 AM »

she literally said all those things to me when I read with her.

I called about a POI and she would throw in random things on her own as they came up. She told me to watch my speed while driving (I had just told myself not long before that, that I was driving as if I could afford a ticket.) she said she saw a lot of paperwork surrounding a car and I needed to buy a new car suddenly in October. She said to be careful because unless I’m PLANNING on having a baby any time soon I should take more precautions. That one scared me because I’m in NO position to have a child lol

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2019, 05:38:22 AM »
Don’t know why she was very negative to me or she just give peoples negative readings. She said to me that she saw my cousin walking away and every times she see that  it going to end our relationship. She was so wrong, she call me back 3 week later and it all good now. Always trust what your seeing over a psychics.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 05:42:16 AM by psychic girls »

anything