Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Gail  (Read 96859 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Psychic Readings by Gail
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2018, 06:29:42 PM »
I freakin love Gail. She’s so blunt and direct. Very gifted. I really appreciate her honesty and straight up saying: I’m never always right, just telling you what I see.

i agree. i lie her a lot. timing is way off tho

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2018, 06:39:24 PM »
I freakin love Gail. She’s so blunt and direct. Very gifted. I really appreciate her honesty and straight up saying: I’m never always right, just telling you what I see.

i agree. i lie her a lot. timing is way off tho

Haha yeap well, she has gotten some timing stuff correct but yes mainly they’re all bad at it but I literally don’t care anymore. The only thing she keeps “seeing” is something significant happening in a positive manner between poi and I in April-june 2019. She started seeing this April of this year when I first read with her. She has repeated this about 4 times now, I’ve read with her more than than that  but I’m hoping she’s right! I can tell she doesn’t take notes either

Offline star1

« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2018, 06:15:19 PM »
Sorry to be a nuisance, but does anyone know Gail's schedule this week for calls ? I've been waiting all day for a callback from her, and can't see her schedule thing as I'm a new customer.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2018, 07:09:57 PM »
I just checked my email, she hasn’t sent one out this week:/ I wonder if she’s sick or something

Offline star1

« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2018, 07:14:34 PM »
I just checked my email, she hasn’t sent one out this week:/ I wonder if she’s sick or something

Thanks. I thought she was on since Monday because on Monday she had a queue of 1 or 2 people, and now I'm 1st.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2018, 08:24:18 PM »

Thanks. I thought she was on since Monday because on Monday she had a queue of 1 or 2 people, and now I'm 1st.

Their wait time may have run out. Maybe try emailing her?

Offline star1

« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2018, 08:29:58 PM »

Their wait time may have run out. Maybe try emailing her?

Just emailed her. I didn't email her as I emailed a few advisors and they never responded. Thanks both for your help.  :)

Offline star1

« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2018, 07:12:12 PM »
I got my reading from Gail and although she was unsure at first which energy was which with me and another woman, she gave me honest info and advice to go forwards in my situation. I found her to be a very nice lady  :)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 08:31:51 PM by star1 »

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2018, 03:06:43 PM »
Ask about my cousin when will she will contact me and first thing she saw was this person is walking away which mean that the relationship going to come to an end.  I known her since I was 6 she always contact me to make to correctly our problem no matter how bad it is  I think she was wrong on this one.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 03:10:14 PM by psychic girls »

Offline star1

« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2018, 03:14:55 PM »
Ask about my cousin when will she will contact me and first thing she saw was this person is walking away which mean that the relationship going to come to an end.  I known her since I was 6 she always contact me to make to correctly our problem no matter how bad it is  I think she was wrong on this one.

It appears you don't have much luck with psychics?

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2018, 03:24:52 PM »

Well I tell her that my cousin and I have gotten into a fight and when will she contact me and she said that when she first hear that person name she saw that person walking away which mean it will be the end of somethings for as long as I known her it a matter of when she contact me and make this stuff right it family.

Offline star1

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2018, 03:34:30 PM »

Well I tell her that my cousin and I have gotten into a fight and when will she contact me and she said that when she first hear that person name she saw that person walking away which mean it will be the end of somethings for as long as I known her it a matter of when she contact me and make this stuff right it family.

Well, let's hope that you both make up.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2018, 03:42:01 PM »
Update I'm glad she was wrong she just contact me.

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2018, 07:04:27 PM »
Hello everyone,

I had a reading with Gail a while back.

She mentioned seeing police lights and to watch out for any car trouble in the near future. She mentioned it wouldn't be anything serious but that she sees a car and police involvement... the very next day a close family friend got in trouble with the police in his car, and I had to go with my brother to take care of the situation. It was a bit of an ordeal, but it all turned out okay in the end.

After that, I was shocked but tried to remain grounded.

Other predictions of hers have come to pass for me... one of which was my POI going away and having a significant encounter upon his return. That did happen.

However, there are other things she mentioned that I am not yet able to confirm... but I wouldn't say (yet) that she was wrong as I did not ask for, nor did she provide, time frames.

As with all psychics, I believe a lot of the accuracy depends on how well they connect with your energy and how much you try to change/influence things. At the end of the day, if something is truly meant to happen then it will, but there are other things that are more like loose possibilities.

I think we connected well and she seemed down to earth... didn't waste any time or fish for information either.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2018, 03:28:22 PM »
In case anyone is interested, here’s her schedule for next week.

SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK OF DECEMBER 17, 2018

Monday: 8:00 am-8:30 pm EST
Tuesday: 9:00-11:30 am & 5:30-8:30 pm EST
Wednesday:  8:00 am-12:00 pm & 2:00-8:30 pm EST *
Thursday:  8:00 am-8:30 pm EST *
Friday:  8:00 am-8:30 pm EST
Saturday:   9:00 am-8:30 pm EST
Sunday: 9:30 am-8:30 pm EST

Sincerely,
Gail Petronio
Psychic Readings by Gail