Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Gail  (Read 96045 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Psychic Readings by Gail
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2018, 07:14:22 PM »
Looking back, I do like her readings and will occasionally call her. She has proven to be useful to me.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2018, 08:39:01 PM »
Just read with her again after a huge fight with my POI.

She said she sees reconciliation but I’m not sure if that’s a possibility after last night.

After talking about men for a couple of minutes, she asked me if I had anything else... I said no. This is what really impressed me:
She told me to ‘watch my speed and make sure my registration is up to date and if I don’t, she sees me getting a ticket.’

Just yesterday on my way to work, I looked at my speedometer and told myself ‘I drive like I’m someone that can afford a speeding ticket.’ AND any registration expires mid November.

The random stuff she gets is pretty cool but she can misintepret it.   She saw something involving me a car and the next day, my car broke down and I had to have it towed.  She also saw my ex buying me something big for my house.  Well he didnt buy it, but he did help move in a big couch.   ;D 

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2018, 11:42:23 PM »
Just read with her again after a huge fight with my POI.

She said she sees reconciliation but I’m not sure if that’s a possibility after last night.

After talking about men for a couple of minutes, she asked me if I had anything else... I said no. This is what really impressed me:
She told me to ‘watch my speed and make sure my registration is up to date and if I don’t, she sees me getting a ticket.’

Just yesterday on my way to work, I looked at my speedometer and told myself ‘I drive like I’m someone that can afford a speeding ticket.’ AND any registration expires mid November.

The random stuff she gets is pretty cool but she can misintepret it.   She saw something involving me a car and the next day, my car broke down and I had to have it towed.  She also saw my ex buying me something big for my house.  Well he didnt buy it, but he did help move in a big couch.   ;D

Interesting, how is she in regards to predictions?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2018, 07:10:51 PM »
My God. Gail predicted last week she saw something bad happening to poi’s sister in October. Something to do with an event. Just found out his sister called off her own wedding this morning and her wedding was tomorrow. Don’t know the reason yet but she freakin nailed it

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2018, 11:26:08 PM »
I feel she may have mixed up energies between my two POI’s.

POI A she said “I see unfinished business and you’ll be meeting his family.”
POI B she said “if this person hasn’t already left your life, he will soon.”

POI A and I had a horrible fight the other night, up until 4:30AM arguing & I was doubtful I’d ever hear from him again...that’s proving to be the case.
POI B and I have been in (almost) constant communication and he’s been showing more effort.

Who knows?  ???

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2018, 12:46:14 AM »

POI A and I had a horrible fight the other night, up until 4:30AM arguing & I was doubtful I’d ever hear from him again...that’s proving to be the case.
POI B and I have been in (almost) constant communication and he’s been showing more effort.

Who knows?  ???

I had that happen with QofC. Nailed them, but opposite. She obviously confused the two.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2018, 04:02:12 AM »
Finally something has happened for me and I didn’t even realise till I read my notes. 2 months ago Gail said the person that I was seeing casually would end in two she thought feb. Gail’s been wrong about a few things so I didn’t pay much attention coz it was months away. Anyway I ended it yesterday. I checked my notes and the date and it is  bang on 2 months. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not, so credit where credit is due. Gail’s been wrong about a few things so I hope the other things she sees that are yet to pass, pass.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2018, 04:31:22 AM »

Who knows?  ???

As I assumed, she mixed the two energies up. I haven’t heard from POI A since our fight last month. He’s deleted all of his social media and stopped returning my texts (good riddance)

POI B and I are still on track. I haven’t met his family or anything but we’re still in communication and soon we may (hopefully) be working together. So... for what it’s worth, she’s gotten minor details right so far. 🤔

Offline star1

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2018, 04:35:39 PM »
Does anyone know if Gail has taken calls this week? I have a funny feeling she hasn't been on in a couple of days.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2018, 04:54:36 PM »
Does anyone know if Gail has taken calls this week? I have a funny feeling she hasn't been on in a couple of days.

Every Monday morning she’ll send her availability for the week. I haven’t been on Keen so I’m not sure if she’s sent that email out yet or not

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2018, 04:55:58 PM »
A few days ago she sent an email about landline issues. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline star1

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2018, 04:57:49 PM »

Every Monday morning she’ll send her availability for the week. I haven’t been on Keen so I’m not sure if she’s sent that email out yet or not

Thank you! I haven't read with her ever, so I wouldn't see the email unless she also posts her availability on her page.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2018, 05:05:40 PM »

Thank you! I haven't read with her ever, so I wouldn't see the email unless she also posts her availability on her page.

Oh ok! Yeah she emailed about phone issues two days ago and today she hasn’t updated her schedule, I checked. 😊

Offline star1

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2018, 05:11:07 PM »

Oh ok! Yeah she emailed about phone issues two days ago and today she hasn’t updated her schedule, I checked. 😊

Thanks for letting me know.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2018, 05:11:19 PM »
I freakin love Gail. She’s so blunt and direct. Very gifted. I really appreciate her honesty and straight up saying: I’m never always right, just telling you what I see.

anything