Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Gail  (Read 96057 times)

Offline Cc2019

Re: Psychic Readings by Gail
« Reply #225 on: February 06, 2021, 01:24:03 AM »
Gail had a hit for me. She warned me of speeding and said that she saw a traffic ticket and officer stopping me, and 3 weeks later I was stopped for a speeding ticket...

Offline Lala123

« Reply #226 on: February 06, 2021, 01:53:48 AM »
She's given me the whole be careful in your car of a speeding ticket or getting pulled over thing too.
I did have a minor accident last month after a few weeks of her reading, however i see she's also given other people that line as well so i'm starting to think it's one of her "isms"

Offline GoldenGirl75

« Reply #227 on: February 06, 2021, 07:00:35 AM »
Has anyone had a good experience with her predicting a new relationship coming in?
Personally I haven't asked her but I think she has been good for me when I've given her a specific name or career related questions.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #228 on: February 09, 2021, 04:36:54 PM »
What does it mean when she says POI is “to her side”? I decided to give her another shot today lol

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #229 on: February 09, 2021, 06:43:45 PM »
What does it mean when she says POI is “to her side”? I decided to give her another shot today lol

When i read with her she said something similar about being on the side or distant or something along those lines. I remember it being vague and totally not worth the call at her rate.

Offline Denise995

« Reply #230 on: February 16, 2021, 07:31:50 AM »
This lady told me my person is trying to choose between two people, me and someone else and neither description of the two women match me. She keeps bringing up property and that hes asked me to move in? I said no, the whole reading seems off in general. Anyone else experience this?

Offline randofemail

« Reply #231 on: February 16, 2021, 01:28:28 PM »
I read with her a few times over the years. Each time hoping to be impressed by her abilities. While she may have a gift - I'd say she was way more accurate in current dynamics than predictions. She's given alot of predictions about random things that never materialized. The speeding ticket for sure was one to watch out for...meeting/dating a doctor (cuz that's every woman's dream right?)...just lots of future info that never came through. Her style of reading reminds me of Barbara4846 or whatever from Keen.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #232 on: February 16, 2021, 04:53:49 PM »
I read with her a few times over the years. Each time hoping to be impressed by her abilities. While she may have a gift - I'd say she was way more accurate in current dynamics than predictions. She's given alot of predictions about random things that never materialized. The speeding ticket for sure was one to watch out for...meeting/dating a doctor (cuz that's every woman's dream right?)...just lots of future info that never came through. Her style of reading reminds me of Barbara4846 or whatever from Keen.

I thought Gail was off and i felt like she was just guessing about things. Barbara actually has gotten stuff for me both current and future.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #233 on: February 16, 2021, 05:12:33 PM »
Yea no another reader that’s full of shit. I decided to try her again today since last weeks reading was kinda vague and I wanted to give her a chance after reading her reviews on this forum. This reading was COMPLETELY different from the one I got last week. She didn’t even get the present right. I was asking about a POI and she went off about how she doesn’t see us buying property together anytime soon? Then I asked her about contact and she said “well I see the number 10 but I feel it’s tied to the past, did you guys speak in October?” Huh! I’m asking for a contact prediction, not the past! (mind you the 10 doesn’t signify anything from the past whatsoever). Overall it was just so random and vague and felt like she was just guessing, I genuinely don’t get the hype. I agree that Barbara is way way better. At least for me.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 05:14:59 PM by SarahM »

Offline embibems

« Reply #234 on: February 16, 2021, 05:51:57 PM »
Has Gail ever predicted a long distance trip for you? She blurted it out last reading when I mentioned I hadn't seen my POI in 6 weeks. What she said makes sense but wondering if she's ever told anyone this and had it happen.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 11:09:48 PM by embibems »

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #235 on: April 27, 2021, 03:59:35 PM »
OK, so, I've read with Gail three times and I think she has a talent but uses a lot of isms. ;) Like when she mentioned travelling across water etc - it could probably apply to anyone and is quite generic if you ask me  but she got quite a few things right, although not everything has come to pass, some things have, but I am yet to make up my mind on how good she actually is.
She correctly predicted I was NOT going to get a job I wanted. She also correctly predicted that another company I had applied to work for would not hire me either (yup.. it appears that I am unemployable :D)
She saw my dad moving boxes in his job, which turned out to be one of his fellow businessman giving him some boxes of extra products his company no longer needed but they were very useful for my father.
She said I would get another job I had applied for - this was like 4 months ago but this might still happen, although I am not keeping my hopes up.
She said that me and current POI would not be together in the future (we have been seeing each other fort over a year now), she said we would expire in 2-3 years since our first meeting. She said I would meet someone new. I definitely don't want it to end between me and this man, so hopefully she wasn't correct.
She also said she saw a ring on my finger later this year? (seems to be another ism of hers as she has clearly predicted ring on the finger for many of you on here:).
Will leave this here and try and update should anything change...

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #236 on: May 29, 2021, 09:12:24 PM »
Wish I had read this before spending money. She basically also gave me the number 5 and backs turned. Then said she didn’t see poi really being where I want him at least not through the summer or things moving forward. And that 5 could be where this starts or ends  :-\ :-* :-\ :-\

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #237 on: June 20, 2021, 06:21:20 PM »
Just want to add that she also said she saw a friend of mine who is a female and has dark hair who would help me with a job. This is what has happened very recently, just a few days ago, so I must give her a credit for this one. She has a different reading style that I do not quite understand, but overall I did like her - have had two readings in total, will probably call her again at some point. I have also broken up with my POI, 1.5 years after we first met. She said the relationship would last 2-3 years max so I guess she was quite correct on this one too, I just couldn't take it anymore. She said I would meet someone else who is also showing up in my home card readings, so will see .. he is meant to have dark wavy/curly hair. However, it is impossible that I will have a ring on my finger this year... and even if I met someone and he did propose to me so soon I would run away lol.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #238 on: July 26, 2021, 08:23:08 PM »
read with her for the first time : gifted but alot of ism as per this forum lol
Ism that I got during my reading: long distance travel, Property, POI to her side. Anyone knows how to interpret them?
She got alot of concrete right facts of the past.. Ill update for future

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #239 on: September 11, 2021, 02:46:30 AM »
I'll give credit where it's due. I think Gail has some real talent.

• Prediction #1: I was involved in a lawsuit early year and she was able to accurately predict how things would unfold.
  • Prediction #2: Last year during a career reading she paused and hesitated to tell me something that came to her. I told her to tell me anyways and she mentioned a new guy would come into my life in a few weeks. I disregarded it because I was (still am) dating my boyfriend of almost five years. Well......the new guy did come into my life in a hard way a few months ago when I was having a rocky relationship with my boyfriend.

Since this new guy came into my life my feelings have been all over the place so I reached out to her about it. The first thing Gail mentions is that she doesn't like him because she sees another woman around him and Gail wasn't sure if I knew or not. I definitely knew because he's someone I've been friends/working with for years. He's married (but it's rocky) so she nailed that. She was also able to nail EXACTLY what the wife looks like - she's a couple years older than POI and described her very unique hair color. His feelings for me are apparently real. He kind of confirmed this a few weeks back when he told me that he felt a connection with me the moment we met. But the prediction I got during this reading is that they'll likely get divorced in the early part of next year. I'll keep you guys posted on how this plays out.

anything