Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Gail  (Read 96678 times)

elcaliente

Re: Psychic Readings by Gail
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2013, 08:22:57 PM »
I'd like to chime in on this too.  I have never received any message from Gail or Barbara4846 about pregnancy or anything similar.  I am also not of child-bearing age. So, perhaps some readings may seem similar, but I think it is not wise to consider they are all that way. Certainly, not the ones I have received, anyway. 
Loops, I read with her twice on CP and maybe 3 times on Keen. She told me also about a dentist visit.
For me her readings sounded good at the time but as with all the others, didn't really pan out. First reading she said my guy wouldn't come back. After that every time I called, the person I asked about was going to start a relationship with me.

Probably for me I should have left it at the first one butI called her back for readings because she got the first things right.

Actually I've seen a few people reporting the same readings (apart from the Casey- I think- ones. NEver read with her.) Persephone mentioned pregnancy to me. She did to someone else here.

Barbara gives the same "legal issue" and "big money" thing. I read with her over a year ago and my big money was supposed to come  last May. Still poor :)

Gail gave me the dentist and the pregnancy thing several times.

I read some Soul love 11 reviews. She did the "does he drink?" thing with someone on Keen and with me, and neither that caller nor my person drinks at all. ::)

Frustrating ...

Again, I don't think her gift is in asking specific questions about specific persons at all. Don't always think that they are spinning the same thing to everyone. I really do think that our lives are more similar than different. I only side eye Barbara because she likes to say that legal issue thing too much. I think it is beause of the spread/cards that she uses..I think that is why her readings sound templated a lot..then she adds her real psychic insight along the way. And lets face it, almost all of us are in our child bearing years..so, she could just be seeing that, yes, you will have a child within the next few years. I'm just saying, don't write them off completely. These psychics have no sense of time too..so you may look back a few years from now and see that they were right.

Gail was really right about the dentist thing though..I've been looking for a good dentist this past week. Coincidence at something sticking? Maybe...but she said too many other things that I could actually confirm.

Offline Bowler05

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2013, 01:28:32 AM »
Had a reading with Gail the other day! Wow was it a surprise to know she thought she had me figured out. She asked who has the light hair? Well me or him don't have light hair. Then she said who was maybe born with light hair? Really!! Come on quit guessing. When she first started out she said 'he has his back turned to me ' and then later in the reading she said ' now remember in the beginning of the reading I said ' you have your back turn towards me'...... Um I remember what you said and that isn't what you said. i don't think she could read anything from me. Oh well she was nice!

Offline skyline

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2015, 04:56:23 PM »
Had a reading with her, and I realized the person she kept picking up was an ex.

She had described her before, when I spoke to her a year ago, as someone I would meet.

But it's an ex I've known for awhile who still wants to get back together.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2017, 06:07:20 PM »
Actually a couple of things she saw a couple of years ago and slowly coming about. I do think she is unecessarily slow and may waste your time to take up minutes though.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2017, 06:17:16 PM »
Gail is slow and I felt it was almost intentional. I didn't call her back because of that and her predictions do seem to happen far out for me also. I think she can see far out and is better for a general read. Good but slow.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2017, 03:02:06 PM »
My friend just read with her and I'm listening to the recording now. She isn't slow at all in this reading and she connected immediately. She picked up February as a big month for her and POI, as did Kisha.

Re: pregnancy, ditto El Caliente. I wouldn't worry about them saying that to everybody, they def don't. Michelle and Josh told my friend that a few months ago and since she was obviously not connected, friend never used them (her?) again.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2017, 08:17:40 PM »
I got a chance to read with her, she's not bad and she's spot on present situation and also she's align with lotusoflight and spiritdivine

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2018, 05:18:10 PM »
Any updates?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2018, 05:55:19 PM »
She helped me find some rings I lost

Any updates?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2018, 11:40:04 AM »
She helped me find some rings I lost

Any updates?

Ooo that’s cool! I wonder how she is with love predictions. She’s pretty good with nailing present and past. I spoke with her yesterday and she’s like look, I have done this for years but am I 100%...of course not. Have I been 100% wrong sometimes? Absolutely. She’s very down to earth

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2018, 05:23:20 PM »
You know it’s funny some things you do and don’t realize that psychics predicted it. Gail kept saying I see you moving furniture around, I keep seeing physical moving in a house. And I kept thinking yea no I’m not moving anytime soon. Well, a month later I decided to reorganize my whole room and spare bedroom in my house, took almost a week, I literally turned it upside down and re did the rooms....not even thinking. I just looked at my notes from her last month and she was right lol. It’s something small....but now I’m hoping she’s right about other stuff!

Offline scarlora

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2018, 07:28:50 PM »
You know it’s funny some things you do and don’t realize that psychics predicted it. Gail kept saying I see you moving furniture around, I keep seeing physical moving in a house. And I kept thinking yea no I’m not moving anytime soon. Well, a month later I decided to reorganize my whole room and spare bedroom in my house, took almost a week, I literally turned it upside down and re did the rooms....not even thinking. I just looked at my notes from her last month and she was right lol. It’s something small....but now I’m hoping she’s right about other stuff!

Yea she told me she saw my ex buying something for my house.  Well he actually didn't buy it, but he helped out and moved in a couch I got for free.  haha.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2018, 02:55:25 PM »
I appreciate her honesty so much. She’s been the only psychic to tell me: don’t come back and spend your money if what I say doesn’t come true for you. So much of what she has told me has made sense and although most predictions are still in the future, some things she has said to me from April to now have come true. (First reading was in April). Anyways the reason I’m writing this today...just got off the phone with her. And she asked me if before telling me if it was ok for her to tell me everything, the good the bad the ugly....I told her absolutely. She saw a death in my POI’s family. Said it was an older female but not his mother. Well, his oldest aunt is really sick and I’m actually very close with her. She said she saw this around February. I’m really sad to hear this, I’ve never gotten a reading before where they saw a death. She also didn’t know about the sick aunt...

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2018, 05:25:55 PM »
Just read with her again after a huge fight with my POI.

She said she sees reconciliation but I’m not sure if that’s a possibility after last night.

After talking about men for a couple of minutes, she asked me if I had anything else... I said no. This is what really impressed me:
She told me to ‘watch my speed and make sure my registration is up to date and if I don’t, she sees me getting a ticket.’

Just yesterday on my way to work, I looked at my speedometer and told myself ‘I drive like I’m someone that can afford a speeding ticket.’ AND any registration expires mid November.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2018, 06:02:39 PM »
That’s what I love about gail. She won’t keep you on the phone. She’ll throw things that pop in. She’s very honest. One time I asked her: last time you saw this this this she goes: ok now you’re feeding me information don’t do that! Just bc I can’t see it this reading doesn’t mean it’s not gonna happen lol

anything