Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Gail  (Read 96032 times)

loops77

Psychic Readings by Gail
« on: December 17, 2012, 12:19:35 AM »
Anyone read with her before? I think she may have been overlooked on here. I had about four reads with her on different areas and she was very vivid in describing things and what would happen. Some of the people, things happening now she predicted a couple of years ago. I think I remember reading that she used to read on CS as well. Seems like she is an excellent remote viewer. I havent called her about romantic relationships, though. I just want to compare notes with anyone else that has tried her. I'm taking inventory of my reading notes and will probably burn them all in the new year.

-she knew the car that I was thinking of buying and how much it costs
-knew that I would be entering a 2 year university program before I decided to go back to school.
-knew about contact dates for interviews etc

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Psychic Readings by Gail
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 12:22:23 AM »
Loops, I like your insights, what readers are you recommending lately?

loops77

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 12:26:46 AM »
I'm in the middle of my final tallys regarding the readers I have tried on Keen. There are definitely some favorites, but there were some I overlooked at the time that did provide valid info. There are a lot that have been overlooked on this board. I'm giving Gail some props in this because..shes mostly been right. Some things are still brewing...but she has been spot on in regards to work, moving, career, and emotional tendencies that get me into trouble. I liked Sianne as well, but prefer Gail. I'm going to make a detailed posting a bit later.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 12:51:48 AM »
She used to be on California Psychics too, so there are reviews on her under that section i believe. I don't know why she is no longer on that site though.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 04:08:45 AM »
I with with Gail a few years back, at the time I was very wounded and I didnt like that she said it would feel like an eternity before I wouldsee results.  I will say that Gail gave specific information, not like some of my other favorites but enough for me to know she has a gift.  Gail was compassionate with me but I think at the time it would not have mattered what anyone said to me...it would not have been enough for me.  I will say that some things she told me were accurate and they could not have been wild guesses. 

Im with you loops, after the first of the year I think I will burn my notes...it is time for me to accept that no matter what I am told, an outcome will surface at the time that it is suppose to....funny how that happens in other areas of our life  ;)

Angel light

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 05:50:56 AM »
I read with Gail while she was on CP and on keen.  She was one of the originals I started my whole reading frenzy with a few years back with my old SM.  she left CP bc they treat their psychics like garbage apparently, FYI.  She was good at contact dates, but not great with outcomes.  She saw me in a wedding dress and of course that never happened....

Offline Zenia

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 10:39:57 AM »
I have read with her twice.Pretty good,but the drawback is that she is very slow.The clock is ticking you know,and she isnt among the cheapest.
I would say she picked up things correctly,but it took the age of methusalem to get there.But its the same with Cookie.

Ovalley is just as good a remote viewer,and she is fast.

loops77

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 09:03:33 PM »
I do agree that she can be slow sometimes.

loops77

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2012, 02:59:16 AM »
psychicallyspeaking.com

This is her site if anyone wants to read directly with her. Much cheaper than keen.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2013, 06:36:03 PM »
So, I know I've read with Gail before because I receive her Keen messages, but I don't remember the original reading.  I must have read with her some time in 2011, as I no longer have my notes.  Since I never called her back, I can only assume she gave me bad news. Haha.

Anyways, I just called her, and I'm not sure what to think.  I asked about 2 men, and I'd say she pegged one really well.  I had to provide details on the second guy because the only thing she could give me was hair color.  She also asked me if the second man wears contacts or glasses, and I honestly don't know.  Her "outcome" is pretty much what I've heard from my trusted advisors... that things aren't going anywhere with bachelor #1.  What she told me about the second guy makes absolute sense, but I think that's a common sense situation, so I can't be sure there was anything really psychic about her advice/prediction. 

She proceeded to tell me about the next man I'll meet.  She did say a word that is specific to my career, as she was describing this man, so I thought that was promising and could be a way of confirming a "connection" with her.

I guess for those of you who have read with her, has she provided you with details you can confirm?  I felt like I didn't really get that much, and I'm not sure if it's because there truly wasn't a connection or what.  Also, if she has been right for you before, was it for specific predictions or just general stuff?  I'm really curious about this reader and just wondering if anyone would like to provide information about their readings.  Thanks!

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2013, 07:54:26 PM »
i read with her last week. someone around here mentioned her and her feedback looked good.
i wasn't impressed though. she mentioned hair color and when i said it didn't fit with me or my bf she just kept stalling and saying.. well, someone with that hair color will be important in your relationship then. seemed like a cop-out to me. i asked some other questions just to see what she'd say, because maybe she is/will be right about the hair color person. but she didn't say anything that seemed that amazing to me..

loops77

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2013, 07:01:49 PM »
Just had 20 minutes with Gail. I think the best way to use her is to just let her talk and look into the coming year. I've gotten PMs that sometimes she describes someone else instead of the person you are calling about...so I don't think specific questions work all to well with her sometimes if you are calling about one person.

She sensed a death coming along (she actually asked me how open I am to knowing everything she sees). I already knew it was my father (were not close) and my astrology was indicating it anyway

She described the new guy that everyone else is seeing that practices law. From what she is seeing, he has two children. Barbara4846 always mentioned someone with two children.

Said I needed to visit the dentist...I have a missing tooth that needs to be fixed

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2013, 07:12:34 PM »
Loops, I read with her twice on CP and maybe 3 times on Keen. She told me also about a dentist visit.
For me her readings sounded good at the time but as with all the others, didn't really pan out. First reading she said my guy wouldn't come back. After that every time I called, the person I asked about was going to start a relationship with me.

Probably for me I should have left it at the first one butI called her back for readings because she got the first things right.

Actually I've seen a few people reporting the same readings (apart from the Casey- I think- ones. NEver read with her.) Persephone mentioned pregnancy to me. She did to someone else here.

Barbara gives the same "legal issue" and "big money" thing. I read with her over a year ago and my big money was supposed to come  last May. Still poor :)

Gail gave me the dentist and the pregnancy thing several times.

I read some Soul love 11 reviews. She did the "does he drink?" thing with someone on Keen and with me, and neither that caller nor my person drinks at all. ::)

Frustrating ...

Offline Zenia

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2013, 07:13:22 PM »
Just had 20 minutes with Gail. I think the best way to use her is to just let her talk and look into the coming year. I've gotten PMs that sometimes she describes someone else instead of the person you are calling about...so I don't think specific questions work all to well with her sometimes if you are calling about one person.

She sensed a death coming along (she actually asked me how open I am to knowing everything she sees). I already knew it was my father (were not close) and my astrology was indicating it anyway

She described the new guy that everyone else is seeing that practices law. From what she is seeing, he has two children. Barbara4846 always mentioned someone with two children.

Said I needed to visit the dentist...I have a missing tooth that needs to be fixed
Thank you for advice on how to ask Gail.I thought about giving her another try,.Another who is good at looking at the coming year,and pick up stuff,is Ciro Circe.

loops77

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2013, 07:40:13 PM »
Loops, I read with her twice on CP and maybe 3 times on Keen. She told me also about a dentist visit.
For me her readings sounded good at the time but as with all the others, didn't really pan out. First reading she said my guy wouldn't come back. After that every time I called, the person I asked about was going to start a relationship with me.

Probably for me I should have left it at the first one butI called her back for readings because she got the first things right.

Actually I've seen a few people reporting the same readings (apart from the Casey- I think- ones. NEver read with her.) Persephone mentioned pregnancy to me. She did to someone else here.

Barbara gives the same "legal issue" and "big money" thing. I read with her over a year ago and my big money was supposed to come  last May. Still poor :)

Gail gave me the dentist and the pregnancy thing several times.

I read some Soul love 11 reviews. She did the "does he drink?" thing with someone on Keen and with me, and neither that caller nor my person drinks at all. ::)

Frustrating ...

Again, I don't think her gift is in asking specific questions about specific persons at all. Don't always think that they are spinning the same thing to everyone. I really do think that our lives are more similar than different. I only side eye Barbara because she likes to say that legal issue thing too much. I think it is beause of the spread/cards that she uses..I think that is why her readings sound templated a lot..then she adds her real psychic insight along the way. And lets face it, almost all of us are in our child bearing years..so, she could just be seeing that, yes, you will have a child within the next few years. I'm just saying, don't write them off completely. These psychics have no sense of time too..so you may look back a few years from now and see that they were right.

Gail was really right about the dentist thing though..I've been looking for a good dentist this past week. Coincidence at something sticking? Maybe...but she said too many other things that I could actually confirm.