Author Topic: Siane22  (Read 21782 times)

Offline Awesomeness

Re: Siane22
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2013, 01:30:01 PM »
Someone I asked her about is married, and she didn't know that until I told her. Before I told her that he was, she was telling me how wonderful he is in comparison to the man I slept with... once I told her the wonderful guy is married, she completely changed her tune.  I told her that I simply wanted to maintain a friendship with this person, but didn't know if there was too much attraction to do so, and she started telling me that even a friendship would have DIRE consequences.  Mind you, this is the man that minutes before she was voting for when I presented that I wanted to ask about two men.

She also got some stuff wrong, and the part I disliked most is that she inserted her own opinion into the reading.  I'm a grown woman.  I didn't need her telling me that I slept with someone too fast.  I've known this man for YEARS, and we've basically been doing the "will they, won't they" dance for the past year.  I didn't call her for a lecture, I called her for psychic insight.

That got me to thinking. Did anyone pick up on the guy being married or otherwise "in a relationship?"

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2013, 04:58:36 PM »
Someone I asked her about is married, and she didn't know that until I told her. Before I told her that he was, she was telling me how wonderful he is in comparison to the man I slept with... once I told her the wonderful guy is married, she completely changed her tune.  I told her that I simply wanted to maintain a friendship with this person, but didn't know if there was too much attraction to do so, and she started telling me that even a friendship would have DIRE consequences.  Mind you, this is the man that minutes before she was voting for when I presented that I wanted to ask about two men.

She also got some stuff wrong, and the part I disliked most is that she inserted her own opinion into the reading.  I'm a grown woman.  I didn't need her telling me that I slept with someone too fast.  I've known this man for YEARS, and we've basically been doing the "will they, won't they" dance for the past year.  I didn't call her for a lecture, I called her for psychic insight.

That got me to thinking. Did anyone pick up on the guy being married or otherwise "in a relationship?"

Awesomeness, I actually didn't ask many readers about the married man because that was simply a situation where I wanted to know if I was doing any harm by remaining friends with a married man who I know is attracted to me (and I am attracted to as well).  I did ask a couple readers about him, though.  Ness21, Mystikka, LifeMakeoverParty, Jenny Alton (who I stopped calling bc all predictions were wrong, but she does get current and near future details) and Rocky Mtn Psychic (a reader I would not necessarily recommend as she gave me 2 inconsistent readings about another man) all knew he is married.  There is also an issue with his wife that Ness21 and Mystikka warned me about, which he later confessed to me.  Those 2 readers would be the ones I would say knew most about the situation. 

Also, Ness21 and Rocky Mtn Psychic told me he would be significant to me and to my life in a positive way that I would not expect.  This actually proved to be true.  As I continued a friendship with this man, I came to realize that I was so attracted to him in part because he is such a devoted, loyal husband.  Knowing him has actually given me a renewed sense of hope regarding men in general.  Siane was completely wrong because she told me we shouldn't be friends at all and it would result in a huge mess, but none of that is true.  He's actually a decent man, and I have come to value his friendship.  He has never disrespected me or crossed any lines, which is what Ness and RMP both said. 

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2013, 07:31:45 PM »
Thank you. It's reassuring when readers pick up these things on their own. Gives me confidence in them. Hopefully I'll never have to ask them about a married man! :)

jen80

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2013, 01:35:32 AM »
As promised am back to update on siane 22.

She gives specific dates so here goes:

She said that on the 19th I would be in a bad mood and I was in a bad mood, considering I don't have a job am frequently in a bad mood but hey I'll give it to her.

She also gave dates when I would receive contact from someone. It was a long span like from blah to blah. DID NOT HAPPEN. Not impressed with this reader so far. I don't give these readers passes or excuses anymore.

Still remaining a prediction or two but am not holding my breath.

Will not be reading with her again.

Angel light

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2013, 06:47:47 PM »
What I don't like about Siane is that I decided to take a break from readings and when I called her back after my "break" (about 3 weeks) she said "Well you don't call me very much so sometimes it is hard to connect to the situation and then you energetically block me"  Huh?  I have never had a psychic say, in a roundabout way, that I need to call more.  I have been told I need to take a break from readings though.

I do not think she is principled so I will not read with her again either....

jen80

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2013, 07:14:52 PM »
What I don't like about Siane is that I decided to take a break from readings and when I called her back after my "break" (about 3 weeks) she said "Well you don't call me very much so sometimes it is hard to connect to the situation and then you energetically block me"  Huh?  I have never had a psychic say, in a roundabout way, that I need to call more.  I have been told I need to take a break from readings though.

OMG. These readers are too much.

So in other words if you call her for the first time and spend money its a waste as she has not connected with you.

If she needs you to call almost everyday for her to 'connect' then people shouldn't call her at all as the first, second, third calls are wastes cause she needs more days, time and money to connect.
To tell the truth the one or two things she got was guesswork and the other was after asking a lot of questions.

I think she is a cold reader and a scam. Lots of guesswork.

Am very upset with what she told you.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2013, 07:40:07 PM »
Agreed. Encouraging someone to call more is twisted and total BS. I've only read with her once and she got a few things right but not enough that I will call back at her rate.

loops77

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2013, 11:21:10 PM »

That is absolutely ridiculous! Three weeks and she can't read for you anymore? What about new callers?!

jen80

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2013, 10:49:26 PM »

OMG. These readers are too much.

So in other words if you call her for the first time and spend money its a waste as she has not connected with you.

If she needs you to call almost everyday for her to 'connect' then people shouldn't call her at all as the first, second, third calls are wastes cause she needs more days, time and money to connect.
To tell the truth the one or two things she got was guesswork and the other was after asking a lot of questions.

I think she is a cold reader and a scam. Lots of guesswork.

Am very upset with what she told you.
in keeping with what 'charlie' posted in another post I retract my calling of siane a scam, she may be unethical but she is not a scam. I was not happy that the dates she gave me failed and that she enouraged another reader to call often, which I feel is unethical and wrong.

Siane did get somethings right for me but at this time I feel she may work better for others and may connect better with others.

Offline misty

« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2013, 08:13:03 PM »
-
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 06:10:24 AM by misty »

Offline britbrat

« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2017, 07:16:09 PM »
She's 50/50 for me. I don't think I will call her again. Some of the things she got were accurate and the rest didn't apply at all unless it happens later. If she is accurate I may call her again, but I'm not sure at this point.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2017, 11:02:12 PM »
Bumping this thread to say this particular reader was one of the few who predicted my current POI would break up with me and start seeing other people. I actually totally forgot about her and her reading because I thought things were going well at the time. So, 10 points to Siane.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2017, 04:55:42 PM »
Horrible.
Mention my client paying me a month later, he paid me in 2 days after the call.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2018, 04:05:11 AM »
I got to give her credit maybe she reading taking note from other psychic. I call her a months ago. She said that wasn't there a time when you told her how much you like her? well she still want you to keep on liking her. A while back when you said how much you like her it make her feel very special at the same time it was good for her ego and it got to her head now she miss that.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2018, 08:17:55 PM »
Bumping this thread. Any updates on Siane?

anything