Author Topic: Siane22  (Read 21840 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Siane22
« on: December 16, 2012, 10:54:30 PM »
Has anyone read with Siane? If so what did you think of her...

loops77

Re: Siane22
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 11:32:31 PM »
Shes the real deal..hasn't always been accurate, but when she is she is spot on. She gives vivid details..as if she is seeing 5 second snapshots of information regarding your inquiry. I think her primary gift is remote viewing..second is an empathic skill She only pinpointed an exact date once for me, though. She sees suns signs and such.

She use to be more popular a few years back....she vanished from Keen for a while.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 11:39:31 PM »
Loops,
I read with her a few times and she was really good.  I read with her again recently and she was on a roll, I am glad to hear somone had a good experience.  Do you know if she keeps notes?  She said something to me that made me wonfder if she did, I am careful not to confirm details when they are reading...I just say hhmm, or ok.  Also, has anything she told you come to pass?  I dont even listen when the give time anymore, I dont want to know but I thought she was really good.

loops77

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 11:58:27 PM »
She made a short term prediction to the day that was spot on. Shes seen new people that are just now showing up in my life. I use to get reads with her in the 2009-10 time frame. She described peoples emotional states and stuff..as if she was sitting right across from them in that moment.

Don't know if she keeps notes. But she seemed like she barely remembered me when I did call. And I called about different things then..not just one thing.  She reminds me of  Psychic Readings by Gail on Keen. Same type of abilities..but Gail is more vivid. Gail saw a new car that I was thinking of buying..she even knew the price.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 12:03:18 AM »
Loops,
Thank you!  I really liked Gail too, I didnt like the information she gave to me a few years ago lol but she was accurate I dont think I wanted to hear when she said it was going to take what seemed like an eternity for things to change...that is what has happened.   

loops77

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 12:15:28 AM »
Yeah, both are really good. I think I will make a thread about Gail..just to compare notes. Most of the things she has said has been right on..other stuff is still pending. she is also one of those that sees years ahead into the future.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 12:17:05 AM »
So these are both good readers? Idk why but I am itching for a reading, which I normally don't lol.

loops77

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 12:21:50 AM »
Yeah, they are pretty decent from my experiences. I don't know why my life is so slow, but they have both predicted things that are just happening now. A lot of readers do this with me. So I guess its just me, then. 

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 12:23:36 AM »
Timing...it's a bitch. Lol

Offline Zenia

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 10:34:58 AM »
I have various experience with her.She is good sometimes,but tends to be a little too negative in her readings,and also put in her own opinions.
Last time i called before she changed her nick,she said she would not read into a person anymore,as that was inviding privacy.So i could only ask what the man felt about me,not about his life in general,or if he was seeing someone..

Sometimes she was clearly off,and she also answered calls in the middle of her sleep.I am in Europe so i called her,since she showed as available.But she was sleeping,and that was a dreadful experience to listen to how she tried to wake up,say something meaningful,(which she couldnt at all)and get the call ended.She yawn long and laud,but told me that was a sign from her guides that she was on to something important...Geez..It was embarrasing.I left one star and never called again.

Offline oben

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2012, 03:42:38 AM »
She gave me the same I can not read into someone because it is breach of privacy and confidentiality! She said I can not go deep because I do not have their permission. But she was one of the ones who told me he will not contact me

Offline Zenia

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2012, 07:49:58 AM »
She gave me the same I can not read into someone because it is breach of privacy and confidentiality! She said I can not go deep because I do not have their permission. But she was one of the ones who told me he will not contact me
She is the only reader i have come across who says so.There are direct channellers,and they tap into the other ones mind,and give you their straight answers.As you were having a talk to them alone.The reader claim the person is aware of this on a soul-level and usually accepts it.

Offline oben

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 04:04:45 PM »
Honestly I do not know what they do and how they do it but when I call a reader the last thing I want would be a spiel on confidentiality ;)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2012, 10:26:34 PM »
Ok i read with her. About 80% of what she said is pretty much what Kisha (Aries Intution) told me. She told me i was not going to see my guy or hear from him on NYE because we are both waiting for each other to reach out. We are both stubborn so that makes sense. She said something would happen after NYE and we would start getting closer again so either way i can confirm her accuracy soon.

Offline Bowler05

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2012, 07:44:05 PM »
I really don't know about her. She asked me more questions Then gave me answers.  She didn't completely even get to the question I asked.  She told me after I emailed because she said she picked up women and causal dating around my guy. I can't confirm that either way but I recently connected with him and he said he hasn't dated anyone and didn't want to. I'm ok with her prediction if so, but then she tried to start figuring out who it could be and it didn't make any sense because she said does he drive to that person.???? I have no idea what that meant and what person! lol. She emailed me and said she only got to the psychic part of him not the feeling or intent , the spiritual side of him . She said he didn't have one in his mind on what he wanted. so I'm on the fence with her reading.