Author Topic: Readers who did you wrong  (Read 18307 times)

TimeHeals

Re: Readers who did you wrong
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2012, 04:01:33 PM »
I was going to stay out of this one, but Im sorry I will not.  Something better did not say who, imply who, or even give enough specifics for anyone to know who she is talking about.  The post was regarding feedback and how one might use the feedback to choose a reader.  The post was not intended to hurt anyone or expose any person, her post was simply pointing out what was said and why she chose not to read with someone.  I believe that something better has a valid reason and shared her process in choosing a reader. 

The forum is for this purpose to discuss why you would or would not read with someone, who is accurate and who is not.  Somethingbetter did nothing wrong here, if you feel it applies to you what is said that is not her error.  Furthermore she did not mention names or the situation.  One thing to consider here is there are so many contradictory post regarding every reader, why single somethingbetter out?   This is an place to discuss, and that is what she did!

I dont agree with everyone here, I know for a fact that people misunderstand or better yet make a reading fit their situation and then are quick to say the reader was wrong.  I have been in chat when people are discussing what the reader told them, and what they felt it meant, many of us say to them really? It sounds like they are saying this....I guess it depends on what you want to hear.  There is nothing wrong with collaborative views, and if you feel there is dont be a part of it.

I care about everyone here, emotions are high but there is no reason to attack or post that a contributing member has no right to voice his/her opinion...we all do.

Somethingbetter, we have had our disagreements regarding readers, we have also found common ground through trial and error.  I respect your view and opinions as you do the same for me.  All of this disgust me!  I hope for the sake of the forum you do not allow others to run you off.  I have been the center of attacks as well as many other veteran members, I care about people being mislead....so I put my big girl panties on and stayed.  If any of us can spare someone the pain, financial drain, and heartache we all have experienced it is worth it to take a little heat.  We have seen people come and go, and then come back, go again, come back...lol you know what I am saying.  I have never changed my user name or came back as a different user...this is concerning to me, what is the purpose?

Enough with questioning Somethingbetter, she is entitled to her opinions...we all are.  Attack me, dont agree with me, I dont care...Im over that part of this forum! 
We have all overspent, made mistakes, and have felt silly! That said, part of the healing process is recognizing these mistakes and dealing with the guilt, shame, and disappointment...without recognizing any of it none of us can begin to heal.

Something, I appreciate  your contributions and enjoy them, even when we dont agree!  You have given me things to think about when we have went toe-to-toe regarding our feelings on particular readers, that is what this forum is designed to do.

@SB - my intention is not to have such a valuable, wonderful person walk away from the board. Not at all. The intention was just to point out that in all honesty, you could have been referring to me personally and your post wasn't exactly the most positive. When I read it, my heart sank. I don't know what your relationship was with this person, nor do I know who you were speaking of. My post in reply to yours was not meant to hurt anyone's feelings. And possibly a little emotional on my end, but not an attempt to bully or put down. Just to point out hey, let's not point out others mistakes. It made ME feel bad, as I said, it could be me that is a perfect example as to what happened to the person you are referring to. I don't know what type of negativity went on between you and the person I'm question, and no, you didn't name names as I know that you would never post personal information on here about anyone, but it was the reference. Maybe I took it too personally. I just know that there are wonderful people on this forum that I have said things to, and I would be devestated if anyone referred to my life or their experience with me on this forum. Even though you didn't say anything mean or horrible or name names.

I have made mistakes in my life, I'm not proud of them, but I've still made them, and your post could very well had referred back to me. Although I'm hoping not!!!!!

Am I sensitive? Hells to the ya! Too sensitive about things? Sometimes. But that's who I am. And again, my posting back to you was merely to point out *please, let's not say things about other forum members*. That's all. Let's not point out or question other people's mistakes or what have you, regardless of if you still talk to someone offline and are friends, or not.

To All: Can we all just agree to disagree on this, move on, and put it to rest? We all have our own belief system and moral standards.

KTH: I never left the forum, but I did change my username as it was time to do so - my previous user name (TimeHeals) was created at a time when I was in a very dark place in my life, of which you know about, and I am now moving away from that place, and did not want that as a constant reminder hindering my progress and holding me back. So - that was MY purpose for changing my username. As you know, I am much into manifesting/LOA, so any changes I make are for myself only and are in line with my beliefs & the manifesting process.  I've been extremely successful in this, and eternally grateful. I wish the same for you and all others.

Peace & well wishes to ALL on this forum. :) :) :)

jen80

Re: Readers who did you wrong
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2013, 07:58:25 PM »
Marybell, reviewing the feed back there some which came back to give an update, and indicate that they had something manifesting for them. But majority of the feedbacks, in my opinion (which can be totally wrong  ;) ) are written in the heat of the moment. I believe we all had that moment that a reader really saw something which was going on and told us some stuff that we were really craving for (both to hear and to happen) and we got excited and very optimistic at that very moment and felt what they predicted is going to happen for sure. So I think this is the moment that people go for writing a feedback. The other thing that I noticed is that there are certain people who continuously are leaving five stars and positive feedbacks for some readers, I am not sure what is the deal with them, but if i am seeing Gina12345 living five stars almost every other day, then it makes me think...
I have left feedbacks for readers because what they told me felt good and I wanted to keep them happy so that they can keep feeding me the 'drug' LOL. I like forums like this where you can say the truth.

anything