Author Topic: Readers who did you wrong  (Read 18406 times)

Offline hope4love

Re: Readers who did you wrong
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 11:47:20 PM »
nm
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:49:52 AM by hope4love »

Offline oben

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 12:48:32 AM »
Marybell, reviewing the feed back there some which came back to give an update, and indicate that they had something manifesting for them. But majority of the feedbacks, in my opinion (which can be totally wrong  ;) ) are written in the heat of the moment. I believe we all had that moment that a reader really saw something which was going on and told us some stuff that we were really craving for (both to hear and to happen) and we got excited and very optimistic at that very moment and felt what they predicted is going to happen for sure. So I think this is the moment that people go for writing a feedback. The other thing that I noticed is that there are certain people who continuously are leaving five stars and positive feedbacks for some readers, I am not sure what is the deal with them, but if i am seeing Gina12345 living five stars almost every other day, then it makes me think...

Furah2fun

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 01:22:33 AM »
Obe, you are so insightful  :). Hope4love, if you meet a lawyer, trust me and run!!

Offline hope4love

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2012, 01:28:38 AM »
nm
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:50:00 AM by hope4love »

Furah2fun

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2012, 01:31:29 AM »
Hope4love, I made the comment because I am a lawyer and so is my ex!! Haha. So I guess I am self deprecating too:)!!

elcaliente

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2012, 02:00:30 AM »
I don't want to leave feedback after a reading.  I think that is not really time to leave it, although I know a lot of readers ask us to do it.  Frankly, these sites should allow feedback at any time, instead of limiting to a certain time period.  Surely feedback is appropriate after something has occurred to validate the accuracy of the psychic.  I expect courtesy, professionalism and prompt replies, and I don't read to make friends, so unless I can confirm that something has happened in accordance with the reading, I kind of flinch when a reader asks me to leave one.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2012, 03:20:17 AM »
nm
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:50:13 AM by hope4love »

Furah2fun

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2012, 06:00:46 AM »
I agree, I prefer feedback after the predictions have occured. I have been following a few caller'sstories on cp, and its nice when their predictions manifest, because I start rooting for them.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2012, 09:21:07 AM »
Well since you're all on the subject of feedback, I still have the question remaining, when do you cut a fairytale reader off and do you leave them nice feedback when you do so? Lol

There is someone who use to post here...no longer does because she couldn't play nice. Anywho before she left, I had recommended her to an empath I use and she had pm'd me her keen username so I could see any feedback she left. She was very sketchy about her readings but wanted to know all about mine. Anyway, things blew up, she left the board, but I remembered her username and would see it periodically when I went to look for that empath.

Anyways, I remember this former poster telling me to read with a VERY popular reader on this board and I always said no because said reader doesn't sit well with me. Well today I go and look up said popular reader because I was really wanting a reading and thought maybe my judgement had been to harsh. So I go to this readers page and see dozens of glowing feedback a from this old poster about how the reader "gives her guidance, knows him so well, waiting for him to reach out cause she said he will," blah blah blah. And a part of me is thinking I may contact this reader just to see what the hoopla is about. Until I see her most recent feedback for this reader. 5 stars cause she said she didn't want to hurt the reader (wtf?) but she was wrong, he couldn't have possibly felt what she said he did because he just got engaged to someone else and was obviously taken for a ride.

And this leads me back to the original question. Why not ding the reader? Why still continue to "protect" someone who obviously was wrong at best unintentionally and at worst flat out strung you along? Are we in such a state that we are desperate to hear what we want that we ignore the big warning signs that someone hasn't reached out in 6 months, 8 months, etc?

Offline oben

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2012, 09:40:47 AM »
Great post something, all I can think of is that people need to justify somehow for themselves things they did, if we want to say that so and so was wrong, then literally we are saying that we ourselves were wrong, becuase of all the "blinded" emotional feedbacks we left for that particular reader.  Even on this forum u will see that, on one of the very well known and highly recommended readers, one particular person is all over the place how the reader is great how everything that reader said is panning out bla bla, then all of the sudden the entire story changes and now the reader does not work for this particular individual all of the sudden but the reader is still great. So what I think I am trying to say is that it is hard to take the balme, so maybe we chose to go the easy way

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2012, 04:21:20 AM »
I don't know who you guys are tacking about but I'll be honest here, I don't think it's really all that funny to post stuff like this.

I'll be the first person to admit that I have most definitely done the same thing as the person you are laughing about. I have had predictions come right (small ones) by a reader and been dragged through the mud by a fairy tale reader for 6 months in hopes that an ex would come back. Spent thousands of dollars on that same reader to not have a positive outcome or the things the reader said come true. Did it take me time to figure out that I was being bs'd? Yes it did. Was I completely naive about the whole thing? Yes. Was it an extremely embarrassing moment when I finally figured out what reality was because I was so sucked in? Absolutely. That was the most horrifying, painful, heart breaking experience in my life. I was a bit younger than I am now, but had to learn the hard way.

Does that make me a complete fool? Maybe? Do I feel like a fool? Yes. Do I look back and pray I had never gone thru that terrible time in my life? Yes. And did I leave great feedback for along time until I finally came to my senses? Yes. And even at the end I still left nice feedback so I didn't have the psychic hate my guts as a person because I left bad feedback. Maybe they would cast a nasty spell on me or something, I have no idea.

Should I be talked about behind my back at Christmas time too?

I don't know why are who you are knocking whomever you are knocking, but hey, if said person comes back and reads my post, I hope that with whatever they went through, they know they aren't alone in heartbreak and mistake making.

I'm really, really disappointed. This forum was made for reviews of psychics, not for bashing people who believed in some psychic's word, only to be dragged along in the mud throughout months of hoping some guy/girl would come back in their lives.

Merry Christmas you guys...

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2012, 04:43:13 AM »
No one is making fun of this person. I feel awful for her. I don't say "haha look at her." Or use name or anything. I think it's sad Taft this person got dragged around for so long and by someone that many here swear by. To me it proves none of these readers are right about these love predictions and it sucks that this person, as unpleasant as they could be sometimes, had to go through this.

Offline jordie

• Veterans
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2012, 04:57:10 AM »
I did not take it a laughing at anyone, was just an example to a question posed. I do wish there weren't time limits on feedback. I think we would see a lot more negative reviews posted if there weren't. I would gladly leave honest feedback if something did not happen, but I am not going to pay for another reading to do so if my time limit expired for feedback.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2012, 05:03:47 AM »
It was an example Jordie, thank you. This melatonin had words escaping me. I agree, feedback should be with an unlimited time.

If anything I am more mad at how some readers have an almost Svengali effect on people. "They are so nice, I feel bad leaving this..." No please leave it. It's your life you call about, these readers should be accountable somewhere and if these stars are all they care about then hit them there.

Offline oben

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2012, 05:18:17 AM »
Cfisher aka"boss" we were not knocking anyone or laughing at anyone, please keep in mind that the scenario you described suits almost all of us, at least me to a "t". Did I make a mistake calling almost 200 readers yes I did, am I embarrassed and more importantly super stressed out because I spent all my savings and maxed all my credit cards by calling these readers, yes I am, but as u said yourself, the purpose of this forum (or any feedback) would be honest sharing of our experiences, so if in the heat of moment I leave a feedback or just because I think so and so is so nice and I leave a nice feedback, then I would not be really doing what the main purpose of this forum is, correct? I have a friend who once told me people use psychics as their "shrinks". They want someone to give them some positive energy. I do not know how true he is (he is a tarot reader himself). But speaking of myself I do not go to a psychic to be fed a fairytale. My definition of psychic is someone who can see unforeseen and can predict what tomorrow has for me, not a grandma full of advice or a friend with a nice shoulder to cry on, I can understand some people might really be after this, but what we were trying to say here basically is that maybe when we are writing a feedback about a psychic, we should think about our own experience and the embarrassment or regret that we might have felt at the end and try to leave a feedback which might actually warn others that the reality maybe is not really the fairytale that we are being fed by some people...

anything