Author Topic: Shootingstar11  (Read 3481 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Shootingstar11
« on: February 27, 2013, 05:48:58 AM »
I didn't see a thread on her so i thought i would start one. Has anyone read with her and if so, was she accurate on anything with the present and/or future?

loops77

Re: Shootingstar11
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 07:00:20 AM »
Her biggest gift is mediumship...she has contacted relatives, but also sees angels and saints that are around you. St. Francis of Assisi appeared to her and I have a close connection with him..never mentioned it to her.

She is the reader to go to to learn about the spiritual reasons for why certain things are occurring in your life. She looks into your soul. She will clearly tell you all of your weaknesses. She has seen the Gemini male. She is not that great with timing, but she did say I would be buying a house this year and that something specific will occur in March. I'll update if it comes to pass. All of her predictions matches own personal astrology analysis as well. Ive mostly asked her for career/moving predictions and those are still playing out.

Offline NewHealthyStart

Re: Shootingstar11
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 02:40:16 PM »
Virginia gave me peace of mind back in 2012 when I was VERY ill.  She was an extreme blessing to me at a time when I was at my wits end.  I have some medical problems that I really NEVER talk about to anyone and she was able to tell me something about a person I knew when I was 6 years old that I had even forgotten about.  I was able to research what she said and found out that it was true.  That information helped me to really begin healing myself.  I appreciate her still today for what she was able to offer me.