Author Topic: readers who are good with passing on  (Read 2772 times)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
readers who are good with passing on
« on: January 29, 2013, 04:43:18 AM »
sorry, i know this is probably a taboo subject..

does anyone  know of any good readers that are good with picking up when someone is about to pass on? i know it's something a lot of readers won't touch, but i wonder if any of you have had experience with readers picking this up.

oh, and i'm posting under Keen because it's the only service i use out of all of them.

thanks!

loops77

Re: readers who are good with passing on
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 05:11:44 AM »
gail knew that my dad was going to pass away soon. My astrology says it should occur late in the year. She said she actually saw a coffin around me and that it was an older male.

elcaliente

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 11:27:30 AM »
Truth,
I seem to recall a poster, jdd2003 I think, that asked a number of psychics about a 101 year old man that was in frail health.  If I recall correctly, Kisha told her in a reading that she could not pick up the aged man's energy, and unfortunately, less than a week later the member reported that he passed away.  Perhaps you could do a search on that member, to see if she consulted any other psychics that foresaw this unpleasant event.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 07:37:02 PM »
cool, thanks guys
i consulted with 3 people yesterday and they were all correct about the person in question coming out of what they were going through.
Mystikka, VouDou Doctor Jamie, Mystic Raven11

anything