Author Topic: Readers who did you wrong  (Read 18407 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Readers who did you wrong
« on: December 13, 2012, 12:49:11 AM »
Hahaha it's a joking title, but a serious subject.

We've all, at one point or another had readers we believed and trusted because they seemed to know the situation or backstory oh so well, only to find out along the way they were dead wrong. I had it happen to me long ago, and tbh, it was almost as bad as the lost relationship at that time! I felt betrayed and confused and lost. Like I said, we have probably all been there.

My question is, where draw the line when someone you liked and trusted was obviously wrong? Do you decide to read with them about other things still? Do you cut off the relationship altogether? Do you chalk it up to them being human an not getting every one right? What if the situation is obviously bad and they overtly whitewashed it and painted a pretty picture?

The past year I read with: Mystikka (an old fave), Kisha, Sunhee Park, Cookie, Michelle Caporale, and Allison Hayes. Oh and Gaylene. Forgot her lol.

The list has narrowed to Kisha who is always consistently right for me on predictions, actual predictions, not things I just take her word for or assume to be true based off "knowing" the person or situation. (lol cause technically if I really knew the person or situation I would have seen it coming and wouldn't have been in the predicament.)

I may contact Mystikka every few months because she has never led me wrong and I don't need an empath or spiritual advice at this point.

So, my question for everyone else is, when will you/did you draw the line with a reader or favorite reader who was obviously wrong? Will you or did you continue to consult with them and what has you maintaining the relationship?

:) have a good one

Offline hope4love

Re: Readers who did you wrong
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 02:41:03 AM »
I like the title of this thread and I've posted about my experience in previous threads.

For me, I have a long fuse and I tend to hang onto a situation/relationship longer than I should. I'm learning to cut ties sooner than later for my own well-being.
When we develop a rapport with a particular reader, it's easy to 'overlook' things like he/she is actually wrong about the situation/person in question or they've been feeding you a fairytale all along.  We start to think of them as friends even. Sometimes I think it's difficult for the reader to be honest about telling the client not to call so often because of the financial aspect for them. Let's be honest here, how many readers are willing to turn away the business?

In my case, I spent several years talking to one reader about 3 different men.  Looking back in hindsight, she was giving me a snow job the first two men I was calling her about. While she has a positive view about guy no. 3, I'm not wasting any more money for fairytales. 
Of course, she would give me the 'another guy arriving on the scene' spiel too.   >:(

What made me decide to stop talking to her? I ran a mental tally of the money I had spent over the years speaking to her and how many of her "predictions" came through, which is practically zilch.  I grew tired of her giving me the same sounding spiels and yes, she did put the blame on me on a couple of occasions for things not manifesting. Puuuhleeze!
Plus she would call me 'dear friend'... no, I do not pay to talk to dear friends! 

If a reader also starts giving me attitude and starts acting arrogant as if his/her takes are accurate, no matter what, then I draw the line. I spoke to another reader (who is much loved on this site) for quite some time as well and the final straw was her haughty attitude that began giving me. 
She was very accurate about a number of things but also VERY DEAD wrong about others too:
- cards of love between this short lived guy and me. (nope, it was rebound situation for both of us so there is no way in hell there was love)
- up and down connection between this guy and his girlfriend and they wouldn't make it (they're happily married with two kids)
- my lost love has lost his job (nope, he's still gainfully employed at the same firm)
 ??? ???

Finally, one reader whom I've been consulting for the past 5 years is someone whom I will continue to consult occasionally, only because she's blunt and straight to the point and we click.
Her outcomes haven't been all that great but she is great at reading the present scenario, especially when there is another party involved. I disregard her outcome predictions. 
Plus she gives excellent perspectives about life given her age.  I find it difficult to take life advice from someone who is much younger than me.  (no offense intended by this but it's how I feel about this kind of thing)

My two cents worth.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 03:12:18 AM by hope4love »

Offline jordie

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 12:26:22 PM »
I only recently started asking about things other than relationships and that is because I did not totally trust all the readers I read with before finding a few readers from this board. I too hung on to long with some readers and it was finding the few I trust now that made me cut off the others. No one before sapphire, Gaylene or kisha ever gave me something I could validate before. I did have a few I thought I had a connection with but when they said "this is what will happen in a few months but if it doesn't then move on".  Seriously?  Lol. That was the end for me. I also read with someone who was more wrong than right. Once the wrong outweighs the right I am done. I am tempted at times to try someone new but as long as my current ones are right I don't want to take that risk. Now that I have branched out past the relationship questions I will have no problem dropping a current reader if they end up wrong about other things. I am not as forgiving with wrong info as I used to be.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 12:52:14 PM »
I also sum up the hits contra the misses,and then decide whether i will take someone off my fave-list.That list have been drastically altered since i started on Keen 6 years ago :)
In the beginning i was incredible naive.The plus with being a veteran is that i now have very high standards.And some ability in "hearing/knowing"if what they say if correct.(i also use my own cards and methods of insights that help me support my inner feelings)
Of cource not totally,otherwise is i wouldnt have had the need to call.

The most disappointing have been when a reader starts off first time call,incredibly well without tools,with stunning details.For in the following readings have to rely on tarotcards,and not even get that right.
Have anyone also felt this?They go off my list,not matter how great the first impression they made was.

The problem rises when someone is 50% WOW-good,and gives a type of reading no one else does,and then the same reader is 50% dreadfully off on another matter..Ahh..

Then the attitude problem..I have about 3 readers with attitude.But they are all brutally honest,and mostly dead on.I almost feel every call is a burden,and i have to mobilize guts to make the call.But their accuracy weighs up for it.That says a lot about all the warm and caring readers i could have called,but that dont get things quite as right...

Then on one occation i was tried swindled into buying an expensive healing from my most trusted reader through many years.I totally trusted her,she knew i was vulnerable,so that came as a bomb.The money she wanted "to heal"me was insane.I left her one star for that,and a warning to others.She blocked me of cource.
Looking back the loss of her maybe wasnt worth it.Maybe i should have kept silent..

« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 12:54:42 PM by Zenia »

loops77

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 01:55:45 AM »
Zenia, just wondering, how much did she want?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 08:32:19 AM »
Zenia, just wondering, how much did she want?
She wanted 2500 dollars.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 01:30:52 PM »
Wow! I thought the ones that want $500 were crazy! You did the right thing.

A couple of years ago I had a reading with a Keen reader who promoted healings. I had called her on NYE during the day. She asked me to send her an email with some more details and then she never got back to me until around 9pm that night and wanted $250. I don't even think I responded much less went through with it. I was shocked since her per minute rate was so low. It was supposed to be an evaluation that would give timelines and she was doing it through Keen. It was to take 15 minutes. Right after I got the email from her I checked her rates and they had all gone up to $9.99. Never talked to her again.

I also had a friend I met through a get-your-ex board who paid hundreds for a spell to bring her back. He didn't tell me much as he was bound by contract not to, but I thought it was $500 or more. Nothing worked for him either.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 01:33:15 PM by sunandmoon »

Offline Zenia

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 01:39:46 PM »
Wow! I thought the ones that want $500 were crazy! You did the right thing.

A couple of years ago I had a reading with a Keen reader who promoted healings. I had called her on NYE during the day. She asked me to send her an email with some more details and then she never got back to me until around 9pm that night and wanted $250. I don't even think I responded much less went through with it. I was shocked since her per minute rate was so low. It was supposed to be an evaluation that would give timelines and she was doing it through Keen. It was to take 15 minutes. Right after I got the email from her I checked her rates and they had all gone up to $9.99. Never talked to her again.

I also had a friend I met through a get-your-ex board who paid hundreds for a spell to bring her back. He didn't tell me much as he was bound by contract not to, but I thought it was $500 or more. Nothing worked for him either.
Yes,2500 was heavy..She knew she couldnt heal my illness,but i called her regularly so she knew how desperate i was,and she saw the opportunity to fraud me.I was very shocked,and felt awfully betrayed by her.I had called her for years,and i never thought she would do that to me.

Offline marybell

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 06:04:15 PM »
I have to say for me it was Leo.  I read with him for years and he was accurate in terms of timing for the most part for the years I read with him about my old SM.  But he kept me hanging on way too long that he would come back and we would have a future.  He was honest in that he told me for this relationship to work I would have to be the one to compromise and he was right about that.  But he was very very wrong when he told me that he didn't see us breaking up, wring because my SM did what he does best and that is disappear.  He also did not see anyone else in his life after we broke up and I know now he was dating many others, if I had known this it would have been much easier fir me to let go.  I guess I feel he did me wrong by always giving me my SMs sob story, "he is going thru a hard time and just can't be with you even tho he loves you and needs you". "Relax your energy and he will come back, your energy is too strong and that is why he left" and bull shit like that.  It was psychologically damaging and has taken me a full year to get over this guy.  A word of warning to all, whoever you read with, if a guy is treating you like crap and a psychic gives you their sob story about how hard their life is as to that is the reason, hang up and don't call back.  That is a sign that they are not looking out for your best interests.  At a certain point with calling them, they should be able to see that it isn't going to work out for your best interest and should advise you to move on.  That is why we are calling after all, to see if it will work out or if it will end in heartbreak if we continue.

I wonder how much of those sugary readings are because they are afraid of getting bad feedback.
Every adviser I had spoken to on Keen, save 2 , told me that it eventually would be happily ever after for me  ( with that cheating whore of a man).   

The other 2, reluctantly, told me the truth-that I could have him if I was willing to share him with dozens of others.   One profusely apologized before saying so, and the other warned me that I was going to ‘hate” her for what she was about to say.  And I can tell you that both of them expressed the loudest sighs of relief when I thanked them for their honesty.

The later who I have had dozens of readings with, used to use the “hate’ warning all the time, until I starting calling her on her personal site, where I noticed she rarely does that ,  maybe because the consequences of giving bad news is not as dear.

And in all fairness, I do see bad feedback all the time where someone says that they did not like this or that adviser who told them something different from what other positive forecasting advisers  have.  That’s why personally , from now on,  when I look for someone on Keen, I  am going to look at the feedback to see if there is a way back,  long history, of different people thanking the adviser for a harsh but honest reading.  Does that sound like a good idea?

« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 06:08:15 PM by marybell »

Offline Zenia

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 06:15:49 PM »
@marybell:Yes,that sounds like a good idea! :)

Offline oben

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 06:33:35 PM »
In my opinion, after reading with psychics for a while and the type of feedback they receive, it is a little easier t know what one will get into calling that psychic, most of the feedback I read are not people talking about manifestation, mostly they are leaving that feedback right after he call, and based on their momentary emotions, not on the reality of the fact that how much of those predications actually panned out. Most of the feedback I read are like, "s/he is great, we had a great connection I feel really better after talking to him/her, s/he is an angel really put me into ease by confirming what I already knew(!) and I am sure what s/he predicted will come to pass and I will update then". This type of feedback is not a valid feedback, it is something written in the heat of the moment, and as it is seen a vast majority of these people never come back to say this and that predictions manifested. Simply because nothing manifested. I personally prefer to read with a reader who actually has couple of people saying s/he was wrong and so and so, than reading with a reader who is all lala land, on top of that I have not seen even one negative feedback on cp, I did write negative feedback myself and they did not post any of them, keen at least does post negative feedbacks as well. This have been said, being someone who had not even one simple prediction pan out (at least yet) I do not really think that any feedback can really be accurate than one's own experience which can be painfully expensive lol  ;D

Offline mandm

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 07:05:01 PM »
My list of readers that done me wrong is too long. I can say they were all on Keen and they all suck. In all fairness it suited me just fine at the time…I really didn’t want the truth and well that is what I got. Years ago I was absolutely in love with a con man liar. The stories I got - he is confused, he is scared, he’s depressed…blah blah blah. I am blocking my energy, I am sending him negative thoughts. Pure garbage.  I don’t see him contacting you…he’s gone. When a lot of time passed with no contact and predictions falling flat I got the “clean cut man with a pick up truck and dog”…this guy seems very popular with a lot of readers:) I also got lawyer, wealthy, and business owner that would sweep me off of my feet. Well eventually the old guy did come back…but who seriously needs it. The resentment had built over the years with all the bull psychic crap. Instead of being happy for the reconnect…I wanted to stab him mostly for his actions but also the lies I had invested my emotions in. Needless to say time heals all things even the wounds of psychic mumbo jumbo. It did teach me what I want from a man. Reliability, stability, and never having to ask a Keen reader what he is thinking. I learned that if you have to ask a reader what he is thinking it is truly the wrong guy. It’s funny how none of the readers pick up major events in my life but small crap like I changed my hair and random names of insignificant people that I would meet:) So why all the calls you may ask? I was severely depressed over the disappearing man it helped me stay “connected” to someone that could have cared less. It gave me hope for better things when I felt hopeless. I will not list publicly the readers names that I find full of it but if you PM me I will respond to you. Maybe my story is similar to yours maybe it isn’t but one thing is for sure – no one can accurately predict your future it is all in your hands. I do believe there are some great remote viewers on Keen but I know the color of my living room. There were some very honest ones...but chances are if you are calling about a man he is a jerk!  A stranger on the phone doesn’t know you or your life and least of all what is best for you…they only know what is best for them and that is for you to call back for an update! When I see feedback that says...the guy dump my ass and she told me he would crawl back and ask me to marry him...I will call that reader! I have never seen that feedback what I see is a lot of hurt, pain, and disappointment when predictions don't happen. Thank you for reading my post:)

Angel light

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 07:34:56 PM »
I have to say for me it was Leo.  I read with him for years and he was accurate in terms of timing for the most part for the years I read with him about my old SM.  But he kept me hanging on way too long that he would come back and we would have a future.  He was honest in that he told me for this relationship to work I would have to be the one to compromise and he was right about that.  But he was very very wrong when he told me that he didn't see us breaking up, wring because my SM did what he does best and that is disappear.  He also did not see anyone else in his life after we broke up and I know now he was dating many others, if I had known this it would have been much easier fir me to let go.  I guess I feel he did me wrong by always giving me my SMs sob story, "he is going thru a hard time and just can't be with you even tho he loves you and needs you". "Relax your energy and he will come back, your energy is too strong and that is why he left" and bull shit like that.  It was psychologically damaging and has taken me a full year to get over this guy.  A word of warning to all, whoever you read with, if a guy is treating you like crap and a psychic gives you their sob story about how hard their life is as to that is the reason, hang up and don't call back.  That is a sign that they are not looking out for your best interests.  At a certain point with calling them, they should be able to see that it isn't going to work out for your best interest and should advise you to move on.  That is why we are calling after all, to see if it will work out or if it will end in heartbreak if we continue.

I wonder how much of those sugary readings are because they are afraid of getting bad feedback.
Every adviser I had spoken to on Keen, save 2 , told me that it eventually would be happily ever after for me  ( with that cheating whore of a man).   

The other 2, reluctantly, told me the truth-that I could have him if I was willing to share him with dozens of others.   One profusely apologized before saying so, and the other warned me that I was going to ‘hate” her for what she was about to say.  And I can tell you that both of them expressed the loudest sighs of relief when I thanked them for their honesty.

The later who I have had dozens of readings with, used to use the “hate’ warning all the time, until I starting calling her on her personal site, where I noticed she rarely does that ,  maybe because the consequences of giving bad news is not as dear.

And in all fairness, I do see bad feedback all the time where someone says that they did not like this or that adviser who told them something different from what other positive forecasting advisers  have.  That’s why personally , from now on,  when I look for someone on Keen, I  am going to look at the feedback to see if there is a way back,  long history, of different people thanking the adviser for a harsh but honest reading.  Does that sound like a good idea?

Marybell,

Great idea and that is what I look for as we'll.  can you tell me the readers who were honest with you?

Offline marybell

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2012, 07:58:15 PM »

Marybell,

Great idea and that is what I look for as we'll.  can you tell me the readers who were honest with you?

Hi Angel
Has it worked for you doing it that way?  It makes so much sense to me to find an adviser that way. The only 2 that picked up on what I can truly expect were empaths.  Soul Love11 and Samantha Wild.   Sapphire21, surprised me when she did not see this about him at all. She told me that he would want to be with me if I was warmer and was more myself, less shy,  with him.  The reality is , that I broke up with him because he was a cheat and one thing for sure is I was never shy around him. So, I am not sure that Soul and Samantha were correct because they were empaths ( because Sapphire was so wrong) but because they are really good or maybe just really good empaths.. lol!  I personally prefer empaths for relationship questions because I am more interested in who the man is and if we have what it takes together to make it work.  The advisers who make me the most confused are the ones who speak super fast with almost too much information.  My alarm bell goes off. I wonder if they are saying so much in hopes that a few things will "stick" that sound right and I will then marvel at their accuracy.

Offline marybell

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2012, 11:32:37 PM »
Obe
I completely agree with what you said:  "most of the feedback I read are not people talking about manifestation, mostly they are leaving that feedback right after he call, and based on their momentary emotions, not on the reality of the fact that how much of those predications actually panned out. Most of the feedback I read are like, "s/he is great, we had a great connection I feel really better after talking to him/her, s/he is an angel really put me into ease by confirming what I already knew(!) and I am sure what s/he predicted will come to pass and I will update then". This type of feedback is not a valid feedback, it is something written in the heat of the moment, and as it is seen a vast majority of these people never come back to say this and that predictions manifested."
I never thought of this before, although, I am totally guilty of this as I am quick to leave feedback immediately after the call.
Does that mean we should be suspect if someone has a lot of feedback claiming that the their predictions were bang on accurate? Because if you are correct Obe and I think you are, most people do not wait to leave their reviews to see if the outcome manifested