Author Topic: Sunshinegirl  (Read 7946 times)

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
Re: Sunshinegirl
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2011, 02:27:57 PM »
Healer... get working on your email to her!    :)    The longer you delay, the longer you don't have a clue what is going on.    At least if you send a "friendly" email and don't get a response, since she is supposed to be alone now,  you will have a much clearer idea of what is going on.    At that point, if you don't hear back, hopefully you can start healing yourself.      If you do hear back, you know she's thinking about you!   

Good luck!  I'm still pulling for you.  *hugs*     

Offline Beachgirl333

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2011, 04:02:08 PM »
Healer
I realized that any small move we make can alter our destiny or delay it.  I had so many readers tell me Feb me and my SM would be togehter...but ironically I have been out of work so now thw date had been pushed up.  I sent my SM a dear john letter he responded three weeks later with a brief unrelated mss.  he still caresor else her would not have responded at all.  As much as I dont want to walk away I have to at some point....3 yes is a long time to wait and if SM cant get their shit together screw it I want someone who thinks Im worth an explanation. When I come back to work if he doesnt respond and still wants to ploay games I will not respond to him and so far I have been very good at not contactinh him ...he's usually the one to contact me first but my mistake is i respond

Offline cj

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2011, 05:50:18 PM »
Nope healer..I called Seha and thats about it...I do that every two wks.

Offline cj

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2011, 05:52:36 PM »
that is good bg...but remember just bc someone doesnt respond doesnt always mean black and white....I know when I feel REALLy guilty about something I did...I cant face the person..hence I ignore them.

positivethoughts

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2011, 12:38:36 PM »
Sunshine - I know you don't post much but I know I would love an update on your situation. It gives us all hope.........
 :)

sammiepoo

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2011, 03:37:57 AM »
AWW!! Sunshinegirl your kittens are so precious :)

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2011, 11:32:24 PM »
Sammie, thank you!   I think they are rather special myself.   But aren't all animals?    ;D

PT - I just noticed your post above Sammie's and I'm not sure I ever answered you for which I apologize!   Things are still going good for me.    Although at one point according to CP, I was told I was supposed to be getting married this month...LOL!    Well, I'm not even close to getting married at this point as far as I can tell from SM.    Maybe somewhere down the line though.   We all know how timelines work.   I'll keep you all updated on it.   :)

It was funny though because I just saw Tarot Lady not too long ago and she told me a couple things about my job that were right on the money and certainly have happend! More to come in the next few months I guess.    And she mentioned that I would be taking a trip out of town with some friends soon that would be quite a party!    I am planning a trip with some friends to NYC soon and yes, I expect it to be quite a party.  ;)

I'll update more as "life happens".    Best wishes and hugs to all!

sammiepoo

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2011, 12:53:54 AM »
Yeah I know how timelines work they can be a bit off of course.

anything