Author Topic: pilar  (Read 37160 times)

Offline spiritualbinger

Re: pilar
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2020, 12:02:58 AM »
Ok, I have mentioned that I have legit read with over 200 readers, mediums, etc.

Pilar may be the best reading I’ve ever had. I will come back on predictions but she absolutely called out my dad’s name (a hard, uncommon middle eastern name), my moms (also a hard middle eastern name) and my best friend who has passed away’s name, as well as her dads. She also called out the guy who I’m datings name. She knew my occupation and his as well.

Incredibly talented medium. I will come back with predictions.

Offline embibems

« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2020, 03:26:12 AM »
^really? Everything she said in our 15 minutes was like a reading and literally nothing she said came true for me and a lot of others. Good luck on predictions, come back if they manifest!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2020, 06:14:35 AM »
^really? Everything she said in our 15 minutes was like a reading and literally nothing she said came true for me and a lot of others. Good luck on predictions, come back if they manifest!

me neither

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2020, 12:11:50 PM »
I will absolutely keep you guys posted on predictions. As far as a medium goes, she’s incredibly gifted and in tune. There’s no way she could have called out very difficult middle eastern names and the vivid details she knew re: my friends passing.

If you’re hoping to connect with a loved one who has passed away, I cannot recommend her enough.

Predictions are a whole other thing though, so jury is still out there. TBD!

Offline RedWine

« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2020, 07:18:39 PM »
Hey guys.
What I realized about Pilar is that, eachtime you call her, she writes down the names you mentioned to her before and so next time you are talking to her she brings up that name again so you think she got it intuitively! But it’s not true! She pretends she doesn't remember you and treats you like a new caller while she has all the old info from before, even names you mentioned so she’s repeat them again! Dont u think?

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2020, 09:47:00 PM »
I called her years ago. She said saw me moving to Ireland. She said she saw me with moving boxes and suitcases. She also said something about the Great Wall of China. She said that my POI at the time and I would write a book together. It’s more likely that hell will freeze over first because that POI wasn’t much of a reader (yes, I was a dummy for ever being interested in that dummy). It was all a bunch of hooey. Sorry for being a Negative Nelly. I read with a lot of people on CP. I think most are awful.

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2020, 07:23:03 PM »
Pilar is definitely real and just like with most psychics I think it depends on how she connects with you. There’s absolutely no way she is fake. I enjoyed every penny of my one hour reading with her. She literally pulled out the name of my ex and said he would be coming back around soon. I didn’t even ask her about him, she pulled him out by NAME And even pinpointed the fact that he has a mental illness that is diagnosed. I was blown away. I think depending on how she connects with you, from reading on this forum if she connects well there’s a very good chance that her predictions will happen. I am really amazed. Also, I’m ashamed to admit that when times get hard for me I go on psychic binges but after this call with her. I would really like to wait and see how things pan out. Her predictions are realistic and her ability to tune in to situations really baffled me. I’m so excited to see what is coming for me in the next year. I would read with her again.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2020, 06:36:53 PM »
My reading with her was weird lol I guess ill wait and see... But she has a gift. Any update on her?

Offline embibems

« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2020, 07:04:01 PM »
Can we get an admin in here? This new user waterfall is nothing but drama and trouble. They’ve inboxed more than just me w abusive content. Now they’re trolling a forum for a reader they’ve supposedly never used. Weird.

Edit: is there a block function for forum users besides the “Ignore List”?
Edit again: it seems like waterfall is crazydolphin from last summer who finally got their username approved😂
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 12:39:35 AM by embibems »

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2020, 10:47:18 PM »
I read with her about four years ago and it was pitiful, she was not only making shit up but she acted like she was on something. She seemed to be rapid cycling during the call (had the same experience with Saskia not long afterward), I was actually concerned that someone needed to call the doctor on her. I'd be leery that the new flaming poster may be one of the CP site reps harassing posters, there was a threat a few years back to track and sue posters from a former psychic over alleged libel.

anything