Author Topic: pilar  (Read 38479 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: pilar
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2013, 04:46:20 PM »
I never recieved contact as predicted, wasn't with my guy around Christmas, and i doubt i am flying on a plane this month. I did have boxes around me and i did move to a condo which looks like a townehome but i do not appreciate her throwing random generic predictions in her readings even if she does have a gift. I also will not read with her again.

jen80

« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2013, 11:11:28 PM »
I never recieved contact as predicted, wasn't with my guy around Christmas, and i doubt i am flying on a plane this month. I did have boxes around me and i did move to a condo which looks like a townehome but i do not appreciate her throwing random generic predictions in her readings even if she does have a gift. I also will not read with her again.
hi LS sorry about ur sm but contratulations on the condo. On pillar's page I also followed the story of someone named stanley and he posts his testimonies and was supposed to update after jan 3rd but I didn't see his testimonial so I searched and found that on jan 2 or 3rd he posted on Leo's page about leo telling him the truth and not just what he wanted to hear. He sounded bitter. I felt so sorry for him. Leo has also been incorrect for him in the past from what he said. I think uli is the best they have on cp and she is only about 60 percent accurate. Anyway I feel that some of them can get bits and pieces and when those come true we get so excited and continue to call but months or years down the road and an empty bank account we look back and realize that nothing worth the money we spent actaully came true. On keen kisha is pretty good at least her contact dates are legendary and we can at least feel good that our money was well spent. Cookie is very general, cold reads and guesses a lot from whatever you tell her. I can't believe someone actually had the guts to post a negative feedback on her page right now. Am so proud of that person as most of us don't have the courage. What's going on with queen of swords page, can't view her feedback. Anyway is she any good?. Thanks again for the welcome.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2013, 11:20:16 PM »
Yeah i dont know i think Pilar was just throwing things out. If you are looking for someone who is accurate and honest I would try Eden if you haven't on CP. She told me i would have contact around the 1st of the year and it was the night of New Year's Eve. She has also made several predictions for me in the past which have actually happened. I can't say that about too many other readers on that site.

jen80

« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2013, 11:50:48 PM »
Hi wanted to say queen of cups 18's page not queen of sword's page. Has anyone tried DAconsultations?. How good is Sourcepower?. Is she worth a try?

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2013, 11:54:34 PM »
Pilar wasn't good for me either. I didn't receive contact when I was supposed to and she gave me the same trip info with my guy. I agree with Lucky! I like Eden too

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2013, 04:21:19 PM »
I checked today just for the heck of it to see if people were still waiting to talk to her. I cannot believe her queue is still full. Now i can say that everything she told me did not happen, not one single prediction.

jen80

« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2013, 05:02:08 PM »
She didn't work for me too. Two thumbs down. Complete waste of money on her. She is basically telling everyone the same thing and the things she did get for people were good guesses and good luck. I remember following the story of someone called stanley and at the end it was big disappointment for him. He ended up venting on leo's page after pilar strung him along for so long. Now he's back again to her after she 'miraculously' pulled a name out of thin air.( hmmm lol yeah right)
 God pls help him. Pilar is FOR ENTERTAINMENT only. The question is were you entertained? For me I wasn't.

Offline tammyp

« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2013, 02:46:05 AM »
Hi all.  I read with Pilar on Apr 4/13.  First thing she asked before anything was if I knew a John that had passed, nope.  Said the same things they all say, strong attraction, gets going then stalls, been going thru this for awhile.  Distance between us, blah, blah, blah.

Asked if he wore a uniform for work, yes he does.  She also told me that we had many lifetimes together as she has many of you, Europe, Germany, England, London, N. America, Caribbean and the last in Asia.  No Ireland for me which would have been nice as that is where he lives. :)

She came up with the name Mary of someone passed, nope again.  (But, I will say she is the second psychic/medium to mention this name is connection to him). Then she said Meemaw.  Now my kids do call my Mom Meemaw. Said a Grandmother spirit coming thru was saying this name and if there was someone with an S that had passed. I said No again and she said it was someone named Sarah. (Later found out from my Mom that my Grandfather had an Aunt named Sarah henrietta. So, kudos to her on that and on Meemaw)

Said it had been some time since we had spoken and asked if was 6-8 months, Yes it has been.  So, that was right

She at one point called me Terri and then asked who Terri was and that she was in my corner with all of this and we would make a reconciliation soon.  I do have a friend Terri, who does know of this situation and I havent seen her in some months and about a week later we got together and went out for the day.  So, that was right.

Then she started the travel spiel that I guess she gives everyone but, he was doing the traveling not me.  Kept saying he would come to my area in June.  Highly doubt that. He is a guide and his busy time is the summer.  She was also all over the place with the timing of contact.  Said no for Apr, May. Contact face to face in June.  Then asked her guides that we havent talked in a while and we would need to connect before June visit and they said May, so dont know about all of that since that is a bit contradicting.

She did say she saw dancing shoes and asked if I was a dancer, I said yes.  Which impressed me. She is the second one lately to say something about this, maybe I need to go back to dance class.  She also said I see one of your children doing it also can I have HER name please.  I said it would be the boy child, not the girl.  She said yes, they said it was a boy.  Sooooo, again dont know about that.

I dont think was the worst reading Ive ever had, but I dont think I would call back, either.

Offline njlady

« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2018, 05:24:37 PM »

Her further predictions won't occur (if they do) until end of Sept/early October (re: my current POI that I'm "dating"). So, if anything,I'll update then.

I really want to know how this works out.

She's very expensive but has a lot of feedback with things panning out.  Too bad CP doesn't allow negative feedback.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2019, 11:51:32 PM »
Total fail for me.

Offline embibems

« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2019, 10:44:17 PM »
Any updates on this reader? I'm noticing her queue is nearly always damn full--à la Mattie before all of this happened. Looks like a mixed bag with more of a negative out turn/prediction failure with Pilar but I'm curious what people have to share :) Thanks!

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2019, 01:09:51 AM »
Any updates on this reader? I'm noticing her queue is nearly always damn full--à la Mattie before all of this happened. Looks like a mixed bag with more of a negative out turn/prediction failure with Pilar but I'm curious what people have to share :) Thanks!

Em, my honest take on Pilar is...

I believe she has a gift.  First reading 2 years ago she called out relevant names and situations. Described things/details she should not have known (imagine car color or model as an example) Did say some way out there stuff like she was running with the details that I confirmed and was accurate about my ex communicating with me. But there was no reconciliation as most predicted (and i read with a bunch). (and I am ok with that now).

A year later read regarding a different interest and she gave a great description of the situation.  Also brought up my ex by name (or almost) plus other relevent names from that past year. Was accurate about my new love interest moving and when it would happen without info from me (and i didn't know it at the time of reading)

She was spot on regarding some employee issues i had with my business that I didn't even ask about and gave the first name and last initial of the problem employee ( i had never given any reader that info) and how the situation played out.

Got some other things right (she did not fish for info...just said what she was getting and it was right) even gave a name related to a girl I met that had interest in me and that happened only hours after the reading this July (freaked me out cause it was a random encounter with someone i didn't even know)

So to say she wowed me? with some things...others not so much.  As all have difficulty with is timing and I am still kinda hanging in there for a bit more to see where this may go. I like Pilar but only use her sparingly. Kind of like a treat.

Offline embibems

« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2019, 05:27:53 PM »
Thanks RPL! She seems interesting and I'd be willing to give her 10 mins or so :) Anybody else have anything to share whether negative or positive? :)

Offline embibems

« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2019, 03:09:23 AM »
Re: does anyone have any anti-Pilar arguments? I was reading a few years back on here that she was telling some callers the same spiel. As we all have come to know, this is unfortunately more common (even with "top" readers) than we like.

I'm tempted to read with her but would jump into Uli's queue first chance I got over the two if I had the choice :) Thank you!

Update: Uli had an opening in her queue this morning so I hopped in there instead! Hope this was a good choice!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 03:19:39 PM by embibems »

Offline embibems

« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2019, 09:10:24 PM »
Gonna have to go ahead and say that I think Pilar pretty much cold read me--her reading was exceptionally generic, I just went back and listened.

More specifically, she told me that communication with my POI would pick up in the month of November and that at the beginning of next year 2020 I would start to see "action where there was inaction."

In the month of November I heard from my POI three times--once the day my dad was in the hospital fighting for his life, once the day after that. And then two weeks ago when we got into a blow-out fight and I found out about his other "girlfriend/fiancée" and she found out about me. We haven't spoken since, we are not connected on social media anymore, and I don't plan to reach out or reply to his messages for several months if at all ever. So. Fail for that one!😂