Author Topic: pilar  (Read 37167 times)

Furah2fun

Re: pilar
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2012, 12:37:48 AM »
I AM DISTURBED...she mentioned the exact same place to me...ugh..

Offline whiteangel

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2012, 02:10:55 PM »
I hope we all have a sense of humor here, because when I read with her about 6 weeks ago, I also got boxes and airplane around my significant other.  And,  get this: past lives in IRELAND!  That seemed less random in my reading, however, because a person of interest to me is in fact from Ireland.  I will say that boxes and airplane are not entirely unrelated to my life or my person of interest's life, but thinking about it now, perhaps we all have some way to fit boxes and airplanes into our reality.

She also gave me similar advice about what to say or how to respond to someone and I thought, "I would NEVER say or do that" so I agree that I could get better advice from just about anyone. Anyway... at least none of us had to pay $10+ an hour for the exact same reading. I didn't get really solid predictions about anything oddly enough but the few that she did make are pending - more for January so we'll see.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2012, 05:03:55 PM »
So we have established that she is somewhat accurate but throws generic predictions in with her real visions?

Did she tell you guys that you would be moving in with your significant other after she saw boxes? And that you would be around each other during the holidays with family?

Furah2fun

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2012, 05:22:11 PM »
No boxes for me, no moving in, and no togetherness at holidays.

Angel light

« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2012, 09:52:14 PM »
@Lucky - Yes she saw moving boxes and a big house for March and said we would all (both of us and our kids) moving in together at that time.  She also said we would spend Christmas Eve together, but not Christmas day, and spend New Years Eve together.  Saw plane and travel for us too.

Her contact predictions have been on the money though.  She predicted the following all of which came true:
-Spend Thanksgiving together
-Contact me by the end of the day when I read with her (happened by 12:00am)
-Will see him within 2 weeks (yes happened)

So we will see about other predictions.  Maybe when her guides show living circumstances they always show the same kind of objects regardless of person?  Just a thought...

elcaliente

« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2012, 09:54:26 PM »
Angel_light,
What date did you read with Pilar?

Angel light

« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2012, 11:37:46 PM »
I read with her Dec 3 - but that was before I broke it off with him so now I don;t know if the Christmas Eve and new Years predictions still stand...

Offline oben

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2012, 12:09:50 AM »
But we are yet going to Ireland Angel correct?  ;)

elcaliente

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2012, 12:14:39 AM »
Angel_light,
Thanks.  Do you consider the Thanksgiving contact a prediction? Or is it that she just mentioned that she picked up that you were together on Thanksgiving?

Offline whiteangel

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2012, 06:51:17 PM »
I also got a lot about kundalini energy, moving closer to me, then moving in together after the boxes, a living situation, and travel through Europe, especially Ireland. The funny part is that this isn't totally unrelated to my life so it all made perfect sense at the time.  And,  I'm not at all saying that she's phony or anything like that, for the most part the reading was good, except for a couple of things that I really didn't connect with -- but it was good overall. Predictions basically still pending -- so who knows... This is a bonus to this forum, we should really consider comparing readings like this, maybe start a key words/concepts/images given out by psychic thread and see what else turns up...

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2012, 11:29:29 PM »
Barbara does the same thing. BIG money, legal situation. Yet nobody seems to question this and continue reading wth her. I think it's fishy and would probably stop reading with these people if I were you.

Offline Lincoln Memorial

« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2013, 12:15:02 AM »
I read with Pilar a second time.  I had just applied for the third job.  She asked, "You applied for three jobs, didn't you?"  Also, she knew I was keeping a journal.  She nailed several key things.  Pilar said she does not keep notes, and, at the rate she is reading, I don't see how she could.  She made some predictions, which we will see about within the next couple of months.

Furah2fun

« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2013, 02:31:16 AM »
YAY Lincoln!!! 2013 will prove to be a great year!!! Love all the predictions manifesting~!!

jen80

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2013, 12:41:40 AM »
Hi all just came on today.nice to meet everyone. Read with pilar twice.first time I gave her the name of where I applied for a job and of course asked about ex.she asked if I knew a sam,tony,I kept saying NO as she asked more than 10 different names it was like she was calling out names until she hits on one I knew.she saw boxes around me, the carribean, plane, past lives etc.I left the reading feeling like she was a fraud and cold reads but decided to give her one more chance, when I read with her the second time she right away said that I was looking for work at so and so and I knew right away that she kept notes as that wasn't really the place I was looking for work. Am sorry I had to do that but I wanted to know.in the first reading she did get contact right but it was something like before end of year which has a high success rate.anyway she may work for others but I will not read with her again.

Offline Lincoln Memorial

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2013, 04:39:01 PM »
Thanks for your insight, Jen.  I have to say, I was really dispappointed upon reflecting the second reading.  I think I will still with the tried and true next time.

anything