Author Topic: pilar  (Read 37162 times)

Offline rain

Re: pilar
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 10:02:20 PM »
She said she saw a plane and boxes around my daughter. That she would move and open a business....

Offline oben

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 10:28:38 PM »
She saw a plane for me toooooooo, she saw me taking a trip, also saw boxes around him ;) he would move back to be close to me, lol this is getting very interesting, we have never been friends neither in our past lives based on her, we were healers and would heal people and prevent wars!!!!! Specially in Egypt and Ireland. She also saw Italy for me lol but Italy was not part of the past lives, she just said if there was anything going on with me and Italy. Also talked about kundalini energy and calling archangel Michael to come in and cut the ropes and then this spinning device that half was from the heart of the Middle East and half from Italy which would clear my chakras

Offline applesticks

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 03:46:33 AM »
I just talked to her yesterday (12/15/12) and she told me she saw boxes around me and asked if I planned on moving. Then she said she a plane around me and asked if I was flying. I do agree that she goes off subject a lot and I think that's why I only call her once in awhile because I never really feel like she's answered my one question completely. Ironically, I think I can get more details from Jacqueline in 10 minutes than with Pilar in 30 :P

Honestly, I was a bit disappointed in my last talk with her. She mentioned she didn't take records near the beginning of the call but then I asked about career later on and she asked if I was still doing two jobs, for which I asked, "which ones?" She stated I was working at two jobs I was working at when I last talked to her 2.5 months ago...the fact that she didn't pick up that I changed jobs and ditched the other two kinda sunk the deal for me so I'm not sure what to think about any more :P

Furah2fun

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2012, 05:56:40 AM »
oh no, Applesticks! I guess maybe she is not accurate after all. I was hoping she would be!!!

Angel light

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2012, 06:06:25 AM »
Obe, pilar gave me the same thing!
Moving boxes around my SM
He is moving to be close to me
Plane, travel for us
We are going to Caribbean spring 2013, on that trip he will tell me that he intends in marrying me, not like an engagement but just his plans for us

Second reading
-Boxes, except now he is buying a big house for all of us to live in and I am moving to him, which would never happen right now bc we haven't known each other long enough and I would not think of even introducing him to my kids until way more time has passed, we are talking a year it's just how I am when it comes to these things, but she should have picked up on that
-sees me working in his business, expanding his business w me
-past lives in Ireland and we were healers...

I do think she has a gift and so far her predictions on contact have all been almost exact, I just think she goes off on tangents w info she gets from her guides that have nothing to do with that person, like she is just taking one but of info and expanding logically in that if that makes sense.  She did predict that SM would want to see me last week, which happened, but she didn't see that I waould get frustrated w the situation and make him leave, so now I wonder if ill get the trio to the carribean lol!,

Offline oben

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2012, 06:13:42 AM »
So angel we have been colleagues in Ireland lol
Well I hope at least her contact predictions work for me, it sounds like that she is giving the same bs to everyone

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2012, 04:28:52 PM »
Wait a minute, she's told a number of you that she sees moving boxes around you and flying, and you don't see anything wrong with that? Did I misread the last page?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2012, 05:27:24 PM »
I was wondering the same, Sunandmoon...

Offline rain

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2012, 02:45:00 AM »
So, I read with Pilar the other day as I previously stated.I didnt really get to ask her everything I wanted and I saw a spot open (which is rare) and jumped my dumb behind in line..lol.. I say dumb because after reading on here how she's dishing out the same bs to everyone and after chatting with a few people...I know something shady is going on. So i dont know if i jumped in line more to see if its all bull, psychic junkie curiousity, or because i wanted her to prove my fairytale reading true..but nevertheless I did and this is what I got. Keep in mind these readings were a few days apart and absolutely nothing i know of has changed.

In the first reading she said he wld contact me by mid december - b4 Christmas Do Not reachout; let him come to me. Now in the second reading she said there is noway of reconnection unless i reach out; hes scared I wld reject him. I then asked, so if i dont reachout he wont contact me again. She said, No.. No?!wth...then she went verbatim into he'll ask you out for drinks after this. Set the alarm on ur phone and say i gotta take this call...blah blah word for word from the last reading. At this point I hung up...

The thing that really stood out was she did the mother, father, ect before each questions b4 she gave me conflicting answers...smh. Theres more but Ieave it at that.

HeavenlySkies

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2012, 04:51:32 AM »
Hi, I read with her too yesterday. She saw a plane and boxes for me too!

Offline oben

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2012, 05:00:54 AM »
Wow maybe we are all moving to the Venus lol

elcaliente

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2012, 01:16:10 PM »
Ugh! I received the same coaching about setting a reminder on my phone when out for drinks and excusing myself to take a call for 5 minutes. 
So, I read with Pilar the other day as I previously stated.I didnt really get to ask her everything I wanted and I saw a spot open (which is rare) and jumped my dumb behind in line..lol.. I say dumb because after reading on here how she's dishing out the same bs to everyone and after chatting with a few people...I know something shady is going on. So i dont know if i jumped in line more to see if its all bull, psychic junkie curiousity, or because i wanted her to prove my fairytale reading true..but nevertheless I did and this is what I got. Keep in mind these readings were a few days apart and absolutely nothing i know of has changed.

In the first reading she said he wld contact me by mid december - b4 Christmas Do Not reachout; let him come to me. Now in the second reading she said there is noway of reconnection unless i reach out; hes scared I wld reject him. I then asked, so if i dont reachout he wont contact me again. She said, No.. No?!wth...then she went verbatim into he'll ask you out for drinks after this. Set the alarm on ur phone and say i gotta take this call...blah blah word for word from the last reading. At this point I hung up...

The thing that really stood out was she did the mother, father, ect before each questions b4 she gave me conflicting answers...smh. Theres more but Ieave it at that.

Angel light

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2012, 03:39:59 PM »
I got the SAME kind of thing from Pliar - "So this is how you play it, answer his call, but talk really low and say you will call him back because you are in the middle of a project you are working on, then call him back when you are in a loud bar or restaurant..."  If Pilar had read me correctly she would have seen that I am first and foremost a person who comes from integrity and this playing games is just not something I do.

I think this is her advice talking and not what her guides are saying.  If I want that kind of advice I would go to my girlfriends or my 80 year old mother lol!  I wish readers would tell what the guides would do in cases like this and not give everyone the same spiel.  This reminds me of GinaRose who tells everyone to not contact the person at all and sit back and wait which may not be the way to go in every single circumstance.  It is the "let him chase me" mentality and I do not think it applies in every single instance.

Offline oben

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2012, 04:07:43 PM »
Well because my calls are going to be blocked calls (lol) I will not supposedly know it is him so she told me when I see those blocked calls I should not ignore them, I must answer so he can hear my voice ... Oh sexy ... :P

Offline rain

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2012, 11:29:44 PM »
Lol..This is ridiculous! Smee; did she explain the envirorment with drinks?....fireplace, jazzy music, and somewhere they serve coffee and alcohol? I dont even think a place like that exists around here...smh