Author Topic: Roman  (Read 2053 times)

Offline spiritualbinger

Roman
« on: June 06, 2020, 03:15:42 PM »
Ok, new reader alert. I waited a week to talk to him, which made me almost not wanna share here bc now he’ll probably blow up.

Obviously can’t speak on predictions because I just spoke with him last night, BUT HOLY €#^%!!!! This guy knew details nobody else could know. He also saw stuff that I haven’t asked anyone about or talked to any other readers about, but he called out saying his guides were bringing this situation up as something that’s been giving me anxiety. Yup, right as hell. A business related issue that has been weighing on me but hasn’t been a pressing issue that I can deal with right now.

Offline Joy

Re: Roman
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 04:23:35 PM »
He told me a couple of small things I could validate as he was talking. According to him, I was supposed to be dating my POI (I asked about my POI) in February-March and he's a wannabe musician and Roman saw us attending an open concert. Roman said we were a great match. A month later he said POI is attracted to me, but superficially and that I will be dating a musician or a wannabe musician in April and attending an open concert in May. The musician guy was gonna be a match for me, free-spirited and stable!, also wise, etc. I don't know. I did manage to go out with the POI before the quarantine started. Still in touch. If musician guy appears, will see. Certainly didn't materialize during the quarantine. In any case, I am not attending any concerts with anyone this year. My ex was both somewhat a musician and a wannabe musician at the same time, just too lazy and spineless to pursue much in music. He, too, was free-spirited. As far as I remember, it was the free-spirited, spirits, and other loosely engaged or rather disengaged part of him that made me realize I am not into free-spirited or spirits for that matter.

Again, if musician guy pops out or I somehow overcome my virus concerns and join concert crowds this year, I will update.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 05:34:49 PM »
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 dead. ok, so predictions may be bogus.

anyone else?

Offline Renaissance

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2020, 12:36:52 PM »
Any updates on Roman?

Offline Joy

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2020, 04:18:00 AM »
What can I say... still waiting for concerts to start moving so that the said stable, free-spirited, wannabe musician (I haven't met yet) can take me to one. POI failed at becoming a wannabe musician so it seems I have to rely on the mercy of a stranger, aka someone new :D

anything