Author Topic: Cookie/Spiritualist Reader on Keen  (Read 13809 times)

jen80

Re: Cookie/Spiritualist Reader on Keen
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2013, 03:38:20 AM »
Don't get fooled with the remote viewing thing or when she gets bits and pieces right. She will hook you with issues that give you anxiety. IStopped reading with her in october. Regret sending picture of my ex. My ex is planning to move to europe for good in 2 mths at that time I will not be too afraid to call and use that to leave a feedback to warn others. Hopefully keen will not delete it.

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 02:09:20 AM »
I understand Cookie didn't work for some of you.  But, I have to be fair.  When I called her right after my big break-up, she knew exactly what happened and how happened without me saying anything and the last reading was a couple of months before and my ex and I happily got back together.  A month ago, she told me how he would react if I talked to him, which was very negative but happened.  Then lately, she changed her reading that we will start talking and our friendship and admitted that her reading has changed.  I immediately was alerted thinking of the recent posts here that she gave fairy tale readings and completely ignored her reading especially because last time we talked he said he didn't even want to talk to me again. 

A few days ago, but, when I ended up talking to him again, he completely changed his attitude and voluntarily helped me in relation to my work.  Of course, we are over and we both moved on.  But, this change of attitude towards me was totally unexpected and only Cookie was able to predict.  Other readers have told me he still loves me, misses me and will come back.  But, I don't buy those readings anymore. 

What I think about Cookie's reading is that if she works for you, what she says in the beginning of the call before she says "any questions?" is the most accurate - at least in my readings.  Then, she throws out other stuffs including her interpretations and other predictions.  So, I kind of make my call with her short to hear this part maybe with one follow up question.  Since she was right in two short term predictions and knew the event just before I talked her, I thought that I should share for people for whom her reading works.  Hope everybody has a wonderful evening.  DCT

Offline oben

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 04:16:49 AM »
I think I already wrote it somewhere else, but my experience with her was that she couple see what has already happened, she was very accurate on that, and yes the beginning of the call was usually where she was most accurate. She told me names and dates and things that have all happened I. He past. But as far future predictions, not even one came to manifest.  At least yet lol

loops77

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2013, 05:50:18 AM »
I understand Cookie didn't work for some of you.  But, I have to be fair.  When I called her right after my big break-up, she knew exactly what happened and how happened without me saying anything and the last reading was a couple of months before and my ex and I happily got back together.  A month ago, she told me how he would react if I talked to him, which was very negative but happened.  Then lately, she changed her reading that we will start talking and our friendship and admitted that her reading has changed.  I immediately was alerted thinking of the recent posts here that she gave fairy tale readings and completely ignored her reading especially because last time we talked he said he didn't even want to talk to me again. 

A few days ago, but, when I ended up talking to him again, he completely changed his attitude and voluntarily helped me in relation to my work.  Of course, we are over and we both moved on.  But, this change of attitude towards me was totally unexpected and only Cookie was able to predict.  Other readers have told me he still loves me, misses me and will come back.  But, I don't buy those readings anymore. 

What I think about Cookie's reading is that if she works for you, what she says in the beginning of the call before she says "any questions?" is the most accurate - at least in my readings.  Then, she throws out other stuffs including her interpretations and other predictions.  So, I kind of make my call with her short to hear this part maybe with one follow up question.  Since she was right in two short term predictions and knew the event just before I talked her, I thought that I should share for people for whom her reading works.  Hope everybody has a wonderful evening.  DCT

I think this is true for a lot of readers. When we start badgering them for specific answers to specific questions, they may feel compelled to complete some guesswork and end up being wrong even though piecing together some psychic insights.

jen80

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2013, 12:22:55 PM »
When a reader talks in circles and then at the end of the call she tells you oh yeah I have something else I see I have to tell you this makes you call again. When a reader tells you to schedule at least 2-3 appointments and she approves them all and calls at all those times, when a reader's prediction doesn't come to pass and she covers up failures with lies, when a reader tells you to do something and you end up with shame, when a reader says the same predictions to you and other people when a reader takes advantage of your depression and deceives you into thinking she is great by performing one or more remote viewing, right hair color, one or two wow predictions that come true but then strings you along with false hope and lies.even if you call once she will wet your appetite and you then call again and somehow each call is going from $30 to $200 or more. She makes you her friend sometimes send you 3 mins knowing that when you call with the 3 min that you will spend more.

When one or two predictions come true you will feel that she is right in the others and keep spending thousands.

I bet you if we all compare notes we all have similarities.pillar would get something right for people but then 90 percent of her readings we are all moving with boxes.

The problem is that she will string you along and she is 95 percent wrong in her predictions.

I have seen fake psychics that lie, say general things and just take our and we get mad but cookie has mastered it and this makes her dangerous.

One day she gave me a day of the week and when I questioned that because of a situation she changed so slyly.I couldn't see it then but when my eyes cleared I look back and see it.

I believe in the name of God that cookie is dangerous and hurting people and time will. I am praying that she doesn't raise someone's hope so much that when the bubble bursts the person hurts themselves. Its all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

Read with her if you want, keep your wits around you, keep only a specific amount of money that you are willing to spend in your account,agree with yourself on how often you will read with her example once a month, once every 3 mths etc, if at the end of your conversation there happened to be 'something' that was hanging or left unsaid when the keen bell rings agree with yourself that you will not call back to let her 'finish'. Don't be blown away if she tells you what you just had for dinner, stay focused. This will save you money and heartache and please remember that cookie's predictions are mostly NOT ACCURATE and she is not ethical. Read posts and see if you can find at least 10 people here who say she is one of the best psychics there is.

Please I don't want to be attacked for this post. This is my opinion.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2013, 04:20:53 PM »
I am praying that she doesn't raise someone's hope so much that when the bubble bursts the person hurts themselves. Its all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

This is why reading with any psychic can be dangerous if we take their predictions very seriously. This is also why i hate California Psychics with a passion. Those managers tell those psychics when hiring them NOT to give the caller a negative prediction. Unfortunately, i can't bring myself to delete my account on there because of one or two readers i actually like. Looks like they took away their free minutes packages as well.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2013, 05:15:52 PM »
I think a few of them do give negative predictions and/or they are not afraid to be honest if the situation doesn't look good....i just know most don't.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2013, 05:20:26 PM »
I haven't read on CP in what feels like ages because I found them all to be quite fairytale-ish and nothing they said panned out.  I should be living with J, yet when I called about C, I was told I'd move in with him and quickly marry.  I guess I was going to be a polygamist?  Either way, I received TWO negative outcome readings on CP in the year and a half I read there.  I read with A LOT of their readers.  All the favorites (except Uli, as she was tough to get ahold of) and the only two that gave me negative outcomes were Dawn (who seemingly gives negative outcomes often) and Gelsomina (sp?).  That's it.  Everyone else predicted wonderful happy endings. 

Lucky, my belief is similar to yours, which is why I stopped using CP awhile ago.  All the favorites at that time Nina, Jacqueline, Alison, Abrielle, etc, etc, etc, told me exactly what I wanted to hear, and NONE of it happened.  Their site is too expensive to call for comfort.  I can feed myself fairytales for free.   :o

Offline oben

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2013, 08:49:38 PM »
@Synergy, I had almost identical experience like urs, did not read with Uli for the same reason, Dawn gave me a "positively" negative outcome (he loves you but you will never hear back from him), and Gelsomina said no :)
but my favorite ever is the greatest ever Pilar ;D LOL

Offline guesswho

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2013, 12:15:46 AM »
Yes, there are very few on CP that are real.  Most of them are fake and will feed you fairytales.  There are a handful of readers on there that are really good and honest, but the price alone is enough to make anyone cringe.  There are ones on there that will always give you a negative answer as well, but are still fake.  Fun!  :)

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2013, 04:20:54 PM »
I see that's her waiting list has gone down dramatically. I've never read with her, I ended up calling other advisors more while waiting... Twice. Finally decided its not worth it. But I found it strange her wait line is low.
Cookie has been online much more frequently recently, though, too.  There was a time when she would not be online much and the queue built up.  Perhaps that has made a difference.