Author Topic: Cookie/Spiritualist Reader on Keen  (Read 13822 times)

elcaliente

Cookie/Spiritualist Reader on Keen
« on: December 03, 2012, 05:05:58 PM »
Anyone have any idea what sort of schedule Cookie keeps?  I am in line and I am just wondering when the call might come in.

Offline Zenia

Re: Cookie/Spiritualist Reader on Keen
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 05:11:28 PM »
Dont know,but i know there must have been a connection problems a couple of days ago.I watched her line,and how i moved rapidly from #10 to #1 within an hour.Then i got 4 emails from Keen(in a row)telling me my call could not be completed.But i was still #1 in line...strange..

Now i am back in her line as #7.

elcaliente

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 05:16:37 PM »
Well let us know when you are done with her because I am only a couple behind you. :-)

Offline Zenia

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 05:35:36 PM »
Well let us know when you are done with her because I am only a couple behind you. :-)
Yes,i will! :)
This will be my third (and very expensive)call to her.I am still not able to conclude much from her readings.They are timeconsuming,and i found it hard to get her to pin anything down.She was on to something intresting last time(but vague,and it all slipped away),so i will give it another go.

Offline question125

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 04:31:52 AM »
I am in line after you Zenia  :)

Offline oben

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 05:11:52 AM »
@ Zenia, that happened to me too, I received those emails from keen that the call could not be completed, and when I looked it up I was still #1 and then next morning she called me.
@ smee, she lives in Tennessee, she says the best time for her is 9-11 am and 10-12 pm her time. 

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 04:31:01 PM »
Myself, along with 5 of my friends have read with Cookie. She was wrong for every single one of us!
be careful!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2012, 04:38:18 PM »
Hi faith,
Can you be specific about what Cookie was wrong about for all of you?  Thanks and welcome to the forum.

Myself, along with 5 of my friends have read with Cookie. She was wrong for every single one of us!
be careful!

Offline Zenia

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 12:02:55 PM »
@ Zenia, that happened to me too, I received those emails from keen that the call could not be completed, and when I looked it up I was still #1 and then next morning she called me.
@ smee, she lives in Tennessee, she says the best time for her is 9-11 am and 10-12 pm her time.
I should have kept my place as #1 in her line,but i cancelled,because i have gotten all those emails from Keen,telling me my call could not be completed--sigh...The next time that happens,i will hold on,and not let go,and slip out of her queue.

Offline newone1

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 08:01:49 PM »
She is having issues today with her phone due to a storm in her area.

Offline oben

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 01:32:23 PM »
@ zenia, did u eventually read with her?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 03:02:35 PM »
@ zenia, did u eventually read with her?
Yes,she called yesterday,after i had missed her calls for ages.
This was my 4th call,and it may be my last.

Seriously,she is too expensive to be that slow imo.Slow isnt the word,its slow-slooow...And never manage to tie up all the loose ends and make a conlution before she is over on another place.She needs alot of info,and asks all the time"Was it like this and this 2 years ago?"It takes up time to explain.I ended up not getting an answer to my question.I tried to add funds,but either she hung up,or it was a keen-error.It left me frustrated.

jen80

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2013, 03:48:40 PM »
Hi all. Cookie/spiritualist reader strung me along for months.she is good at remote viewing, and got some past and one or two things right which got me excited and 'hooked' on her. She used the emotions I had for my ex to tell me things that made me feel good. Contacts were not coming as she says but she always knew what to say to cover the failures and blind me to the truth. She was so slow in talking and talked a lot about things that had no reference. Oh he really loves you etc etc. He doesnt want you to know how much he cares. When reality wasn't matching the fairy tales she was feeding me she would send one or two word emails, send 3 free minutes knowing that I would add more money. I got appointments with her easily 2-3 a day. I spent thousands on her as I was emotionally in a bad place and one day I couldn't access my credit card and told her and suddenly I couldn't get appointments with her. When I got more money I was again her favorite. She also failed predictions for my brother, sister and friend. Am so sad and yes bitter. Cookie is not what her feedback says. A lot of us are afraid to leave her a bad feedback, even I don't have the courage as she has too much of my personal info. I will never read with her again.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2013, 04:47:22 PM »
Welcome to the board Jen, and thank you for the honest testimonial......most people here understand what it's like to be strung along by a psychic or two at some point

loops77

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2013, 03:05:46 AM »
Hi all. Cookie/spiritualist reader strung me along for months.she is good at remote viewing, and got some past and one or two things right which got me excited and 'hooked' on her. She used the emotions I had for my ex to tell me things that made me feel good. Contacts were not coming as she says but she always knew what to say to cover the failures and blind me to the truth. She was so slow in talking and talked a lot about things that had no reference. Oh he really loves you etc etc. He doesnt want you to know how much he cares. When reality wasn't matching the fairy tales she was feeding me she would send one or two word emails, send 3 free minutes knowing that I would add more money. I got appointments with her easily 2-3 a day. I spent thousands on her as I was emotionally in a bad place and one day I couldn't access my credit card and told her and suddenly I couldn't get appointments with her. When I got more money I was again her favorite. She also failed predictions for my brother, sister and friend. Am so sad and yes bitter. Cookie is not what her feedback says. A lot of us are afraid to leave her a bad feedback, even I don't have the courage as she has too much of my personal info. I will never read with her again.

Welcome to the board. From past threads about her, I've come to the conclusion that she intentionally spins fairytales if she senses you will keep calling back..and then she uses her remote viewing abilities to provide validation for you that what she is saying is real.

anything