Author Topic: Lila Q  (Read 4448 times)

Offline Zenia

Lila Q
« on: November 19, 2012, 04:23:36 PM »
I really liked this reader.She came across as very confident and powerful in her messages.I have called twice,and both time impressed.The outcome remains to be seen,but something in the reading still works within me,and that is not something i can say about every reading i get...
I recieved very strong spiritmessages.

Minus;she likes to referre to things in her own life,as examples.That is a little timeconsuming,just so you know it.You may like it,,,or maybe find it disturbing.
Anyone read with her?

Offline Aaron0326

Re: Lila Q
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 02:55:33 AM »
I used to read with her wayyy back in 2014 I think when I first started calling psychics and she was pretty accurate.  I remember one time she told me she had the feeling my ex and I were going to end up in bed together very soon which seemed like a low chance at the time.  It happened maybe a week later.  She was correct in her outcome as well. That’s really all I remember.  Would like to call her again but she really hiked her rates up.  Nice lady

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 03:27:49 AM »
I haven’t read with her n years but she was so accurate with predictions

Offline SarahM

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 03:46:55 AM »
I really really like this reader. I'm sure predictions won't come to pass but I mean I've read with all the heavy hitters and timeframes have come and gone and nothing. All I know is, she's great with the present.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2020, 05:26:18 AM »
She really validated everything happening with me and my ex - great with past present. Any updates on her accuracy when it comes to predictions?

Offline artslove

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2020, 05:50:11 AM »
Could only speak with her for a few minutes the other day. I hope she is accurate. She said she doesn’t specialize in time frames, but gave me a number. Has anyone had any luck?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2020, 06:16:23 AM »
Could only speak with her for a few minutes the other day. I hope she is accurate. She said she doesn’t specialize in time frames, but gave me a number. Has anyone had any luck?

I can't say for sure I know her timing was off by...a month. No other predictions besides he loves me and she sees us living together but no timeframe given. Did she just see me sleeping over instead of living together? Who knows. It was too vague for the price in my opinion.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2020, 07:03:55 AM »

This actually makes me realize she caught the timing of something when I read with her recently.  She told me she saw me working extremely hard In a 6 (which she assumed was June) in something that was very determining of my future.  I’m taking a massive board exam in June that essentially determines my career options.  Thought that was pretty impressive.   I can’t remember what kind of timing she gave me when she predicted my ex and I sleeping together after a few weeks of quiet but I want to say she said it was soon and it ended up being a week or two away. 

Offline artslove

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2020, 07:34:41 AM »
Ahhh ok. Well that is good at least that the predictions have happened. I didn’t ask if mine was soon, but just said time frame and she said 2 :( So I have no idea. But I’m glad both of your predictions came to pass!

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2020, 03:45:54 AM »
Any updates?

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2024, 04:57:31 AM »
Any updates from folks who have read with her?

Offline Mina

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2024, 03:10:44 PM »
I haven’t read with her since 2015 ish… she was accurate ish, there lots of predictions that ended up not passing. What made me stop reading with her is judging my career choices. I noticed she then kind of was less online. I don’t feel tempted to read with her and prices are way too expensive to be at that rate.

She did have some accurate stuff but she also had a lot of misses for me