Author Topic: Phoebe  (Read 5772 times)

Offline Angiereern

Phoebe
« on: November 11, 2012, 02:22:21 PM »
Hello Everyone

I don't post here often but I really need some emotional support. I just had the worst reading ever. It was with Phoebe on CP. I read with her before and she was no sugar coater but did give a positive outcome twice. I called about an ex who got back with his ex after claiming to want to be with me. Well Phoebe started asking me questions and proceeded to tell me that he loves her and only wants me for sex. It was strange because they actually just broke up and he has been calling and emailing me. The negative outcome is not why I'm so upset. I've gotten negative outcomes in the past but thus was different. The problem is that she kept going on and on, "he doesn't love you, he loves her, he's in love with her, I get 10 of swords and the death card for you, the world and two of cups, he really loves this woman, he can't live without her, etc." this literally went on for almost 10 minutes.I was sobbing and finally said "I get it, Phoebe."Maybe she's telling the truth but did she have to keep saying it?  It wasn't like I was asking questions, she talked and I said nothing. I've loved this man since I was 15 and he asked me to marry him. Again I've had negative outcomes before. I can handle that but she was so insensitive. This was emotionally devastating. I cried all day and haven't been able to sleep. I'm also confused because her other readings were completely the opposite. It's like when they were together she said negative things about them. Now they're broken up and she says it great with them. When I mentioned the breakup she said they will be back together. 

Offline FaithnTrust

Re: Phoebe
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 03:57:33 PM »
Please only look at reality and what you know to be true in your own heart and gut. Don't put too much trust into any reader...on
ANY site. Bottom line is they are in a business to make money. they are not 100% on anything. She has gotten you all upset and you don't know if what she said is true! Reality is all that matters.......time will tell....but please don't put too much stock into what she has said.
In my 12 years of getting readings...I have realized it's all a crap shoot and only God has all the accurate answers   :)

Furah2fun

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 04:36:08 PM »
Phoebe is the worst reader ever! Early last year I had three readings with her. First two were good, third was bad. By bad I mean she said my ex was dating someone else, and would maybe contact me if he was bored. When we got back together, I learned he did not date anyone else during our break and she was dead wrong. In fact, she was dead wrong about all of it. I asked for a refund, she really upset me too for a couple days. Also she used to use guides, now she is reading tarot? Her reading of the cards doesn't even make sense based on the info you provided.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 05:18:25 PM »
Angie i am so sorry. Get a refund and explain how she not only changed her reading on you but literally made you cry and KEPT GOING!! That is so ridiculous ESPECIALLY because most of the time when people call psychics it is because they are not feeling secure and need answers...not someone to make them feel worse. Isabella on CP did that to me and she ended up being so wrong!!

Have you read with others on CP or any readers on keen?

Offline Angiereern

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 08:13:51 PM »
Thanks guys, I feel a little better and will be calling for a refund. I'm relieved to know that she's been wrong about negative outcomes.

TrueLove

She used the cards because she was talking about how great things were with them and I told her that they just broke up. She then used the cards to try and prove she was right. I have read with lots of psychics on CP and Keen. I've gotten negative outcomes but even the most straightforward readers will very considerate. I would like to mention 2 that predicted what's happening now.

Shauna (CP)-said he would have a rough October. I didn't think much of it but turns out it was true. He started his twitter account on 10/13 and immediately started posting about hard times, using bible quotes, song about breakups, etc. He emailed me last week and said he was going thru some things.

Yvonne (CP)- I've talked to her since the beginning of my saga and I like her alot. The first time I talked to her she said "this guy wants to hug you", the first time we talked after 5 years, he kept saying how much he wanted to hug me. He repeated it everyday until we finally met in person. When he went back to his ex she said it will be over in 4-6 months. Its been 5 months and now they've split up.

I also want to mention Kisha. She said back in August that he would initiate contact around 9 and she said november. I looked at the calendar, he called wed and it had been almost exactly 9 weeks!

I really think I'm going to take a break from getting readings. I'll just have to wait and see what happens with him. This is way too emotionally draining.

elcaliente

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 12:10:57 AM »
I think you need to call for a refund within 24 hours of the reading.  At least that is what I was told by customer service at CP.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 03:54:17 AM »
Angie would you mind sharing who else you  read with on CP who has been right or wrong? Or who has given you a positive outcome versus a negative outcome with this person? Many of us have read with CP readers here.

I have never read with Shauna but i read with Yvonne twice. In my experience she was good with yes or no questions but when i asked her a couple years ago if my number had been blocked on the persons phone she said no and it really had been. Seha was one of the only psychics who told me that my number was blocked, but according to her i should of had a full commitment by June. Maybe her timing was just off i don't know.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 03:57:23 AM by Luckystar »

Offline Angiereern

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 12:36:53 PM »
I've read with many on CP and most said my ex and his gf would breakup. They have broken up but I don't know if it's permanent. They also said he would come back, that hasn't happened but he has contacted me after 5 months of silence. There were only a few other than the ones already mentioned that I liked. The main ones are:

Venus-I've talked to her 4 or 5 times and she has always picked up on the third party. She mentioned the hugging thing too. Knew other specifics about him and our past. Said in July that they would split toward the end of the year. The broke up this month. She said he would come back slowly, he has tried to reach out twice. Said he loves me. 

Julia- wasn't anything special but asked who the Leo female was around him. The third party is a Leo.

Leo-picked up on the major reason my ex said he couldn't be with me. He used his exact words. Said he loves me and will be back.

Eden-knew my ex has a serious chronic, sometimes life-threatening, illness. That would be hard to guess because he's only 31 and most people don't have serious illnesses at that age. Knew there are kids involved that are not his. 

Leah-she said my ex thinks I'm too good for him. My ex has said that before. She knew that I make more money and that he doesn't feel like he's where he should be in life(he used the exact same words). Good for feelings. 

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 04:02:39 PM »
Thanks for sharing. Alot of CP readers are not worth the money but a few are.

I am glad Eden was able to pick up on some things for you. She has been extremely accurate for me. If you are looking for honesty on CP i have also seen some people on here post about Dawn. Have you read with her?