Author Topic: Sophia Elise  (Read 8683 times)

Offline vanyct

Sophia Elise
« on: February 08, 2013, 02:14:19 AM »
Hi everyone.  I've been off of this site for over a year but recently started calling psychics again.  I was wondering if anyone has tried Sophia Elise? And if so how accurate was she with her predictions? 

jen80

Re: Sophia Elise
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 02:53:51 AM »
What site is she on?. Is that her page name?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 02:55:35 PM »
Why don't they have feedback?? Her and Lady Sarah both.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 05:25:17 AM »
I like them both I've used Sophia Elise more she's been very accurate for me in the past.  And dead on with timing of things too.  The private site is sophiasgarden.com and they are both on the private site together they also do a soulmate radio show on CBS radio.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 04:36:39 PM »
I like her too.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2021, 03:17:33 PM »
I just read with her and she seemed to pick things up right away on what is going on.. she said bouts of depression which Yona also said in my latest reading for POI, she said end of summer to early fall more together which Kisha saw this timeframe to start yielding improvement on relationship front, she also said someone recently past, female passed away his grandma passed away 6 days prior to the reading, she said he is focused on work/job which he validated yesterday as he is working double shifts and stated no one else is around him which every single other advisor has said, no one of substance maybe minor social media here or there but nothing else. I will come back and update if things pass.

Oh and Lady P also said complicated relationship, depression he is going through something, ups and downs he will snap out of in July/Aug... out of sorts/funk something going on with mom (it was his moms mother who passed away) off kilter, drinks/edibles, gets out of the funk within a month or so, things will get on track Aug and on...

Advisor Neal also said more consistency July/Aug time period but still not 100% but more consistent
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 03:21:12 PM by curiouspsychicreadings »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2021, 05:47:28 PM »
I like them both I've used Sophia Elise more she's been very accurate for me in the past.  And dead on with timing of things too.  The private site is sophiasgarden.com and they are both on the private site together they also do a soulmate radio show on CBS radio.

her website address isn't accurate. does anyone have the correct one?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2021, 06:33:19 PM »

I’ve never used her but this seems to be her:
https://soulmatereading.com/soulmate-psychic-sophia-elise

Offline wishes215

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2021, 02:27:13 AM »
ok thanks, does anyone know her rate?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2021, 03:57:22 AM »
ok thanks, does anyone know her rate?

Looks like $3.99/minute

anything