Author Topic: Messages by Windfire  (Read 2929 times)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Messages by Windfire
« on: November 06, 2012, 01:55:12 AM »
has anyone ever read with this lady on Keen? her rate is $17.90 which is always a warning sign.
just curious. i have no intentions of reading with her, but curious if any of you have.

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/psychic-mediums/messages-by-windfire/6984183

Offline phoenix

Re: Messages by Windfire
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 04:38:40 AM »
I would stay away from her. I have read with her three times. Stupid me! First time it was ok but not great. Giving the benefit of the doubt I called her for the second time and she went totally off. I told her that what she said didn't make any sense. She asked me not to leave her a bad feedback and she would send me my money back since we did not connect. I said ok. Then she sent an email saying  she can not reimburse money to clients. Readers can only send money to another reader????. I called my self stupid and let it go. After couple months she sent me 3 free minutes. One night I called her by using the free minutes but did not put any money in my account. I asked my question. She said she needs to let me know about something else first and started talking about something total unrelated just to eat up the free minutes and I hang up on her.
I think she is fake.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 02:04:21 PM »
These are the people that truly upset me on these sites. That is so wrong.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 02:56:24 PM »
yeah. i figured by the expensive rate she was/is fake. it's one of the biggest warning signs and here is my reasoning.
if your rate is so high, people aren't going to be able to talk to you for too long to get clarity on what you are telling them. most of the time these readers steamroll the conversation, like they are doing you a favor and talking fast. however, someone isn't going to spend hundreds of dollars on a 5-10 minute reading. also, someone with a gift like this who charges that much wouldn't really be out to help people and share their gift, it would be all about the money, which should show their true nature. the interesting thing is, a lot of people see the high rate and think "they must be THAT good if they are charging that rate". which is a really bad gauge.

however, i did fall for this years ago. when i first joined Keen i read with (now called) PsychicThoughtSpy - though she has changed her name through the years. claiming to be from SF or NYC, as if that somehow makes you a better psychic? anyways, she's one that is a complete and total fake and it's a crime that Keen let's her stay on, but i suppose they are making a lot of money off of her with her expensive rate. anyways, i would call and talk for a minute or two and she was SO vague or confusing, but i couldn't ask her what she meant. one time i called to talk for like 1 minute and she was like "why am i getting the feeling i'm getting cut off? like, my throat is closing up"? i was like - what? she's like, did you not put money into your account? i was like.. well, i have this 1 minute.. (this was all while i was paying $20 a minute folks). the call ended and i didn't even get an answer from her.

loops77

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 06:08:49 PM »
I dont think she is faker per say, but I do believe she is not above being unethical. She had a sale some time ago for around 3 dollars a minutes and she was right on about some things that were happneing and made a detailed prediction that did in fact happen.

I called her a few other times and found that she was either too tired or related information that I wasnt inquiring about.