Author Topic: Is anyone else feeling shitty like me  (Read 38489 times)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
Re: Is anyone else feeling shitty like me
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2011, 06:38:19 PM »
I think I'm going to have to, even if it's only for financial reasons. ???

positivethoughts

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2011, 08:43:15 PM »
Angel - what's up with the new guy? Did anyone of your regular CP's see him coming - at all? Have you talked to any of them about him? Do you still like him?

Offline cj

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2011, 09:05:19 PM »
yeah she said donna seen that she would meet someone who is a teacher :)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2011, 09:53:03 PM »
I know several CP's saw another man coming.  I was told that I would have a choice by Angel and Donna, I know those 2 for sure.  Donna was more specific stating he would be a teacher, but she indicated it would be around May.  I'm not sure if this is unrelated or not because the timing was way different?

I really do like him.  I did a reading with Jacqueline last Friday, she didn't mention him at all.  She's never indicated that there would be anyone else.  I told her towards the end of my reading that I had a date the following night and gave her his name.  She said that he is very nice and I would like him.  I mentioned that I had been told by a few psychics that I would have a choice and she said, yes this is true.  I'm not sure what to think about her agreement, was she agreeing with the statement because it had been made or was it her read of the situation?  She said, he's a really nice guy, and he is.  The other stuff she told me hasn't happened yet and it was supposed to happen the past couple days, maybe the timing's off?  Who knows?

Offline cj

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2011, 09:58:57 PM »
yeah thats probably bc the connection isnt so strong yet. But Jacq shouldve picked that up Im sorry. I like when I dont tell them about something or someone and they just pick it up on t heir own..I mean thats why theire psychic right.

Angel next time try Violet...she told me this one guy I was t alking to is really gay but he doesnt want anyone to find out and he's not sure whether he likes boys or girls yet. Ugh.and it turned out to be t rue..I always go to her for new guys in my life lol.

Offline cj

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2011, 01:25:06 AM »
well you'll just minimize the readings like we all are and should do....and just let life play itself out

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2011, 01:30:32 AM »
that is why we are going to boycott!! there are plenty of psychic readings out there that are MUCH cheaper....

Offline cj

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2011, 01:34:08 AM »
true..but then we have to build a whole new relationship with these new people ...which sucks

Offline kiki155

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2011, 03:00:42 PM »
thehealer, CP can't sue you for establishing this discussion board any more than you can sue them for not being 100% on their predictions. Consumers do have the right to discuss their experiences with other consumers. That's what we are as paying customers -- consumers.

However, just out of plain courtesy, I think we should keep our feedback fact-based and not bad mouth readers just because we think their names are silly or we don't like how they look.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2011, 03:05:17 PM »
Angel and thehealer, I'm curious what Jacqueline has told both of you regarding your situations. Angel, has she said you and your husband will be getting back together? thehealer, has she told you that your SM will be returning to you at some point?

Angel, I guess I'm wondering specifically about you, because I'm feeling like you don't even want to get back together with your husband at this point. You are proceeding with the divorce right? And did Jacqueline predict that? Or do you think this is a matter of your own free will?

Any of you remember those "choose your own adventure" stories from childhood? It occurred to me this morning that's kind of how free will works. Everything is there in the book -- all the options of our lives. And we can either turn to page 36 to meet a new person, turn to page 56 to move to Mexico or turn to page 64 to wait for our soulmates.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2011, 05:23:54 PM »
Kiki, Jacqueline has never mentioned another man to me.  I told her that I had a date last week, that was the only reason she said anything about it.  She indicated that husband would be returning home to me, as have many other psychics.  Several other psychics told me I would have a choice.  Jacqueline said that to me last Friday for the 1st time, but only after I told her that other psychics had told me that.  I'm just going with the moment for right now, not really worrying about the outcome.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2011, 05:26:19 PM »
I think that's good, Angel. You've been under a lot of stress, and this new guy sounds like someone you can really have fun with and just enjoy things! Just go with it and see what happens.  ;D

Offline cj

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2011, 06:53:29 PM »
it was just a joke kiki

I didnt mean any disrespect to any of the cp psychics. I felt that Jayzies name was "interesting"
I really am a nice person, I just sometimes add humor when things are not going so well. Just to keep joy around. You know. But if it offended you I apoplogize.

I seem to be offending a lot of people lately..maybe I should just  :-X

Offline cj

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2011, 06:54:30 PM »
go with the flow Angel..you're so much happier..its funny how new love can just bring in so much joy....your guides recognize  that and thats why theyre giving you options.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2011, 07:40:30 PM »
You don't offend me at all Cjean!  Whatever happens, I'm still better off.  This has given me a new perspective to my situation.  I'm not worrying and holding on to all the little things nearly as tightly.  My outlook has changed, I really hope that I won't get hurt in the end though.